EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:45 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

This is response to "Sea Shepherd Confronts the Kaiko Maru - 豪州南極海領海" thread on page 3 and these two posts:

Fosgate wrote:
Ante Bozanich wrote:
[list]1) Stink Bombs and slippery substances aren't just for junior high pranks- they are tools used by the Sea Shepherd crew in a desperate struggle to save whales.

They use "tools" akin to that utilized by junior high pranksters eh? That's stupid. If they really wanted to save whales, they'd be using the very grenades and guns about which they whimper and whine. The Sea Shepherd crew is nothing more than a bunch of harassing, troublemaking malcontents.

Fosgate wrote:
Ante Bozanich wrote:
I am going to brake the promise I made to myself not to reply to moderators here...

If you're going to criticize use of "tools," try to pay attention to the use of the tools you yourself are using at that moment. So, what is [list] doing in the Ante Bozanich wrote: quote above? What have you been doing to yourself again? :lol: I can understand why Donnie can't use his tool but you too?

ADMIN NOTE: If you are referring to the quote function, then my suggestion would be for you to make it more apparent just what is and isn't a quote in your own posts. The specific content I quoted was normal text, unquoted, unitalicized, with no indication that it was anyone else's words but your own. If you didn't say it, then perhaps you should make better use of it, not me.

DO NOT respond to this ADMIN NOTE here in this thread. Posts referencing this one or quoting it will be deleted and posters disciplined. If questions or concerns remain, take it to the feedback forum or PM.

Oh my god! Where did I say that I did not write what you have quoted? I was simply referring to your braking of BBCode in my post which then had this in my post: [list] (see above also in bold). [list] is part of the BBCode tools and is not meant to be visible. I think I was rather clear about this. If you want to appear incompetently messy, that's fine with me, but when you quote me, please try to clean up your mess within that quote. And what is this talking back to me in green for no reason. Aren't we here a bit too gun ho in usage of the power of moderators to harass?

Anyway, the decision I made not to communicate to any of the present moderators here, unless it's official business, was a good one. I am going to stick with it along with my decision not to read and not to respond to some other members here whose posts I find nothing but empty irrational harassment not to be taken seriously.

Last edited by Ante Bozanich on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:27 pm 

To clarify this further...

When Donnie messed up the BBCode in his post, the result was that he was quoting me as saying something what someone else had said. That was a misrepresentation and that's why I brought it to the attention of Josh. What you did is actually not a big deal, that's why I only joked about it (see :lol: ). The reason I brought this up to the feedback forum is to explain myself and because you jumped at me with the scary ugly green administrative letters.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:08 pm 

Does this mean we're on the same page or no?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:27 pm 

Fosgate wrote:
Does this mean we're on the same page or no?

What do you mean by "on the same page"? I said, this is not a big deal. I think you misunderstood what I was saying and I hope I was able to explain. That's all.