1. You e-mailed me. I just responded. Josh can't block my e-mails. Only you can do that.
2. You do not decide who belongs here and who does not.
3. You have put me down, called me names, and used filthy language in the process. That would make you a hypocrite.
4. What is said in e-mails is between the sender and the receiver. It is not the forum's responsibility. And if you want to complain about the e-mails, refer back to #1.
5. I said it was your fault because it was your fault. YOU let the dog get out of the yard.
6. You didn't come here for comfort, and that is obvious. You came here to get support in blaming an innocent party for your irresponsibility. Any grief you catch in the process is brought on by yourself. You can blame anyone you like for anything you've done, but that doesn't change the facts that this is all your fault.
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different