|Block Archer from sending me emails please
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||carriehice [ Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:28 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Block Archer from sending me emails please|
Please block this person from sending me any more emails as soon as possible. He does not belong here what so ever. He has done nothing but put me down and further my pain I have for my lost dog..it is very insensitive and it is WRONG that he does this to people. Some of us are her maybe for some comfort in losing there pet etc..only to have this guy say its your fault etc etc..Block him from me now.
|Author:||Archer [ Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:28 am ]|
1. You e-mailed me. I just responded. Josh can't block my e-mails. Only you can do that.
2. You do not decide who belongs here and who does not.
3. You have put me down, called me names, and used filthy language in the process. That would make you a hypocrite.
4. What is said in e-mails is between the sender and the receiver. It is not the forum's responsibility. And if you want to complain about the e-mails, refer back to #1.
5. I said it was your fault because it was your fault. YOU let the dog get out of the yard.
6. You didn't come here for comfort, and that is obvious. You came here to get support in blaming an innocent party for your irresponsibility. Any grief you catch in the process is brought on by yourself. You can blame anyone you like for anything you've done, but that doesn't change the facts that this is all your fault.
|Author:||arc108 [ Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:17 pm ]|
Dear Carrie, May God return your dog to you quickly.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group