EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

Envirolink's Number of Posters Declined ..
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1423
Page 2 of 4

Author:  Theila [ Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

josh knauer wrote:
phantomuk wrote:
You do not have to stick up for me. I will not lose sleep over getting banned but it is an ey opener that you and josh have discussed the matter.


You didn't know there is a cigar-filled back room of this Forum where I sit and conspire with the animal haters? :roll: Donnie has on several occasions and on his own volition (ie: I didn't ask for his opinion) stuck up for your right to be here.


Don't tell me you have a walk in humidor?

I knew there was a secret room!

Author:  Archer [ Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah, I don't go there much because I don't care too much for cigar smoke, but I get all of the good gossip from my underground network of conspirators.

Author:  Donnie Mac Leod [ Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

josh knauer wrote:
phantomuk wrote:
You do not have to stick up for me. I will not lose sleep over getting banned but it is an ey opener that you and josh have discussed the matter.


You didn't know there is a cigar-filled back room of this Forum where I sit and conspire with the animal haters? :roll: Donnie has on several occasions and on his own volition (ie: I didn't ask for his opinion) stuck up for your right to be here.



And I will continue to ask that free speech be maintained although I do not want free speech to cross the line it crossed today. Calling me a racist, Nazi, homophobic and pig plus falsifying a report that I emailed someone when I haven't nor would I under the circumstances that Phan indicated..

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

Who told about my cigars? I got some good Cubans for Christmas :wink:

Author:  Archer [ Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

Wayne Stollings wrote:
Who told about my cigars? I got some good Cubans for Christmas :wink:

It wasn't me. It was the Canadian!

Author:  phantomuk [ Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:21 am ]
Post subject: 

Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
josh knauer wrote:
phantomuk wrote:
You do not have to stick up for me. I will not lose sleep over getting banned but it is an ey opener that you and josh have discussed the matter.


You didn't know there is a cigar-filled back room of this Forum where I sit and conspire with the animal haters? :roll: Donnie has on several occasions and on his own volition (ie: I didn't ask for his opinion) stuck up for your right to be here.



And I will continue to ask that free speech be maintained although I do not want free speech to cross the line it crossed today. Calling me a racist, Nazi, homophobic and pig plus falsifying a report that I emailed someone when I haven't nor would I under the circumstances that Phan indicated..


You did and you are and I will prove it.

Author:  oinks [ Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:39 am ]
Post subject: 

Muk, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
I think Josh has made it pretty clear that the AC forum is not for pro-AR views only. Stop whining.

Author:  phantomuk [ Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:55 am ]
Post subject: 

oinks wrote:
Muk, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
I think Josh has made it pretty clear that the AC forum is not for pro-AR views only. Stop whining.


up yours :)

Author:  arc108 [ Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

the way Envirolink got ARA's to put up websites using it
as a server was by portraying itself as pro ARA

Author:  phantomuk [ Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

arc108 wrote:
the way Envirolink got ARA's to put up websites using it
as a server was by portraying itself as pro ARA


And now the commitment the back tracking shows. I am sure none of the AR site would have use the servers if they first could see the anti AR propaganda that is allowed to breed in This forum.

Author:  arc108 [ Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

not 98 but now 99 people have left
the board

what is left? a dozen anti ARA's, 2 in the middle,
and 2 ARA's

Ted Nugent's mission accomplished.. he thinks

but in leaving the board they have gone on to increased power
in other boards

who is funding consumerfreedom? KFC owned by Yum Foods of Kentucky
http://www.kfccruelty.com

Author:  phantomuk [ Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

arc108 wrote:
not 98 but now 99 people have left
the board

what is left? a dozen anti ARA's, 2 in the middle,
and 2 ARA's

Ted Nugent's mission accomplished.. he thinks

but in leaving the board they have gone on to increased power
in other boards

who is funding consumerfreedom? KFC owned by Yum Foods of Kentucky
http://www.kfccruelty.com



http://www.animalconcerns.org/topics.html?topic=Fur%20and%20Leather&topicsku=2002130131323&topictype=subtopic&do=catsearch&catid=5

Notice the catogry fur and leather in the list of links are groups such as the animal liberation front site and other AR groups. Funny that they are put in the leather and fur cat :roll:

Author:  Archer [ Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

arc108 wrote:
not 98 but now 99 people have left
the board

what is left? a dozen anti ARA's, 2 in the middle,
and 2 ARA's

Your math doesn't quite add up. Look at the number of registered users, and you'll see that your figures are off by quite a bit. Can you account for the others?

Author:  josh knauer [ Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

arc108 wrote:
the way Envirolink got ARA's to put up websites using it
as a server was by portraying itself as pro ARA


Arc108... what is your problem? Do you attack everyone, regardless of what side of an issue they are on? Do you have any concept of the fourteen year history of EnviroLink and what it did for the online activist movement?!? You're a bit late to the party if you think that your whining here is going to suddenly change how we run things (it started fourteen years ago as one of the first internet hubs for enviro and animal concerns activists).

What the hell have you ever done, except post rambling, mostly incoherent messages on random websites scattered around the internet? You do the causes you believe in an incredible disservice with your ill-thought out ramblings and by attacking everyone around you. The antis couldn't ask for a better disrupter.

You really seem to have your panties in a wad over the debate that happens here. It's just a place to discuss issues... no more, no less. If you have such a problem with it, I encourage you to leave. I guarantee you that just like the past 14 years before you arrived, it will be just fine without you.

-josh

Author:  arc108 [ Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:24 am ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
You really seem to have your panties in a wad over the debate that happens here


a chauvinist and vulgar thing to say

i don't need to delineate to you or anyone what i've been doing
since 1967 in animal rights

if you understood the concept of 'you see what you are'
which is an aspect of unified field physics...
you would not indict yourself by calling others' posts rambling

your policies have driven away 100 people.. a majority of them
women.. there are 2 or 3 left

Page 2 of 4 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/