EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

I have a humble suggestion...
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1536
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Amy7779311 [ Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

phantomuk wrote:
Josh take a look around your forum. It is full of one liner gripes and posts posted just to cause problems.


I see a few good arguments that have been going on, despite your attempts to hinder them.

Why are you trying to tell someone else how to run their board? :roll:

Author:  phantomuk [ Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Amy7779311 wrote:
phantomuk wrote:
Josh take a look around your forum. It is full of one liner gripes and posts posted just to cause problems.


I see a few good arguments that have been going on, despite your attempts to hinder them.

Why are you trying to tell someone else how to run their board? :roll:


Do you hunt?

Author:  josh knauer [ Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

phantomuk wrote:
Do you hunt?


There you go again, extending that welcome mat and making new users feel comfortable! :roll: Seems like you are now the one trying to drive away people who care about animals. An anti-ARA couldn't do it any better... congrats!

-josh

Author:  Amy7779311 [ Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

phantomuk wrote:

Do you hunt?


I fish.

Author:  Amy7779311 [ Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

josh knauer wrote:

There you go again, extending that welcome mat and making new users feel comfortable! :roll: Seems like you are now the one trying to drive away people who care about animals. An anti-ARA couldn't do it any better... congrats!

-josh


Is it just hunting that Phanto dislikes, or maybe it's all types of animal use? I'm really not familiar with everyone yet so I am kind of lost.

Anyway....no, I don't hunt but I have been known to fish and I also own pets and eat meat. Not sure what that makes me around here yet.

Author:  phantomuk [ Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Amy7779311 wrote:
josh knauer wrote:

There you go again, extending that welcome mat and making new users feel comfortable! :roll: Seems like you are now the one trying to drive away people who care about animals. An anti-ARA couldn't do it any better... congrats!

-josh


Is it just hunting that Phanto dislikes, or maybe it's all types of animal use? I'm really not familiar with everyone yet so I am kind of lost.

Anyway....no, I don't hunt but I have been known to fish and I also own pets and eat meat. Not sure what that makes me around here yet.


Fishing is hunting. I hate hunters who push it in your face like what don does. Its not the person but what they do ;)
Archer is a hnter but I could see him as a nice person who respects people. He does not push his hunting or gloats about it.

Author:  phantomuk [ Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

PS it is not panto or phan or phantie it is phantomuk

Author:  Amy7779311 [ Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

phantomuk wrote:
Fishing is hunting. I hate hunters who push it in your face like what don does. Its not the person but what they do ;)
Archer is a hnter but I could see him as a nice person who respects people. He does not push his hunting or gloats about it.


Am I supposed to care what you hate?

Obviously from your response here, you seem to want to control other humans and I don't really see any caring about those hunted animals.

They are just a tool in which you use to hate.

Author:  Amy7779311 [ Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

I just realized that there is not debate allowed in this section. Is that correct?

(sorry)

Author:  Theila [ Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

Amy7779311 wrote:
I just realized that there is not debate allowed in this section. Is that correct?

(sorry)


Yes. Josh likes to use this thread specifically for Feedback. You can always debate what is in these sections, just create a thread in the appropriate section and reference it to the feedback section.

Author:  phantomuk [ Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Amy7779311 wrote:
phantomuk wrote:
Fishing is hunting. I hate hunters who push it in your face like what don does. Its not the person but what they do ;)
Archer is a hnter but I could see him as a nice person who respects people. He does not push his hunting or gloats about it.


Am I supposed to care what you hate?

Obviously from your response here, you seem to want to control other humans and I don't really see any caring about those hunted animals.

They are just a tool in which you use to hate.


:roll:

Tool :lol:

Author:  Amy7779311 [ Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ty, Theila.


phantomuk wrote:

:roll:

Tool :lol:


Too big of a word for you?

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/