EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

Is this the policy of Envirolink owner?
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1633
Page 1 of 2

Author:  phantomuk [ Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Is this the policy of Envirolink owner?

Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Your asking to be banned was over ruled by my desire to stop you from being banned because you give such Golden Opportunities to show how linear ARA Fanatics are. Festus would have had so much fun with you ,maybe that is why they banned him, We just don't want to share you with everybody pointing out how you can be. I was wondering what happened to Festus Amy. I didn't see where he posted anything that he was warned about or anything like that???


Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Your asking to be banned was over ruled by my desire to stop you from being banned because you give such Golden Opportunities to show how linear ARA Fanatics are. Festus would have had so much fun with you ,maybe that is why they banned him, We just don't want to share you with everybody pointing out how you can be. I was wondering what happened to Festus Amy. I didn't see where he posted anything that he was warned about or anything like that???


So what are you saying don?
You saying you , Josh and co have me on this forum for your own amusement?

Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
phantomuk wrote:
Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Your asking to be banned was over ruled by my desire to stop you from being banned because you give such Golden Opportunities to show how linear ARA Fanatics are. Festus would have had so much fun with you ,maybe that is why they banned him, We just don't want to share you with everybody pointing out how you can be. I was wondering what happened to Festus Amy. I didn't see where he posted anything that he was warned about or anything like that???


So what are you saying don?
You saying you , Josh and co have me on this forum for your own amusement?



Not just mine Phan. I think they get a kick out of you to. :wink:


If this is the case Josh I think it is disgraceful and not what I would expect from Envirolink. Please clarify this and my possition as a member of this forum and your roll, if any, in this situation.

Author:  josh knauer [ Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Is this the policy of Envirolink owner?

phantomuk wrote:
Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Your asking to be banned was over ruled by my desire to stop you from being banned because you give such Golden Opportunities to show how linear ARA Fanatics are. Festus would have had so much fun with you ,maybe that is why they banned him, We just don't want to share you with everybody pointing out how you can be. I was wondering what happened to Festus Amy. I didn't see where he posted anything that he was warned about or anything like that???


So what are you saying don?
You saying you , Josh and co have me on this forum for your own amusement?

Of course not. Donnie is talking out his ass again. (I am abusing admin privelege in calling Donnie an ass, please do what I say not what I do :lol: )

Quote:
Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Not just mine Phan. I think they get a kick out of you to. :wink:


If this is the case Josh I think it is disgraceful and not what I would expect from Envirolink. Please clarify this and my possition as a member of this forum and your roll, if any, in this situation.

I repeat the ass comment from above. This is not true.

-josh

Author:  josh knauer [ Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Also, for the record, I am not the "owner" of EnviroLink. It is a non-profit organization which means that all of its property is actually "owned" by the organization itself and not any individual.

-josh

Author:  RF [ Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

If it makes you feel better Phanto, you do amuse me.

Who cares what that fuddy-duddy Josh finds funny anyway, eh?

Author:  RF [ Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

josh knauer wrote:
Also, for the record, I am not the "owner" of EnviroLink. It is a non-profit organization which means that all of its property is actually "owned" by the organization itself and not any individual.

-josh


And conveniently enough, that protects your personal fortune too. Dang capitalist exploiters....

Author:  josh knauer [ Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

RF wrote:
josh knauer wrote:
Also, for the record, I am not the "owner" of EnviroLink. It is a non-profit organization which means that all of its property is actually "owned" by the organization itself and not any individual.

-josh


And conveniently enough, that protects your personal fortune too. Dang capitalist exploiters....

Actually when I started EnviroLink in 1991, it was absolutely the other way around! I was piss poor and the foundations wanted to protect the organization's assets. :lol:

-josh

Author:  RF [ Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

josh knauer wrote:
RF wrote:
josh knauer wrote:
Also, for the record, I am not the "owner" of EnviroLink. It is a non-profit organization which means that all of its property is actually "owned" by the organization itself and not any individual.

-josh


And conveniently enough, that protects your personal fortune too. Dang capitalist exploiters....

Actually when I started EnviroLink in 1991, it was absolutely the other way around! I was piss poor and the foundations wanted to protect the organization's assets. :lol:

-josh


Huh? They recognized your potential for capitalist exploits, and feared you would off to South America with the contents of the till, eh?

Author:  phantomuk [ Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks for clearing that up.

I should have said founder not owner ;)

Author:  josh knauer [ Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

RF wrote:
Huh? They recognized your potential for capitalist exploits, and feared you would off to South America with the contents of the till, eh?

At the ripe old age of 18, I just might have! :twisted:

Author:  Donnie Mac Leod [ Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Is this the policy of Envirolink owner?

josh knauer wrote:
phantomuk wrote:
Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Your asking to be banned was over ruled by my desire to stop you from being banned because you give such Golden Opportunities to show how linear ARA Fanatics are. Festus would have had so much fun with you ,maybe that is why they banned him, We just don't want to share you with everybody pointing out how you can be. I was wondering what happened to Festus Amy. I didn't see where he posted anything that he was warned about or anything like that???


So what are you saying don?
You saying you , Josh and co have me on this forum for your own amusement?

Of course not. Donnie is talking out his ass again. (I am abusing admin privelege in calling Donnie an ass, please do what I say not what I do :lol: )

Quote:
Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Not just mine Phan. I think they get a kick out of you to. :wink:


If this is the case Josh I think it is disgraceful and not what I would expect from Envirolink. Please clarify this and my possition as a member of this forum and your roll, if any, in this situation.

I repeat the ass comment from above. This is not true.

-josh




And you are not a bit amused by Phanties frustrations. Now that is funny. But then again you do play the wink wink nudge crowd very well Josh. :Lil:

Author:  josh knauer [ Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Is this the policy of Envirolink owner?

Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
And you are not a bit amused by Phanties frustrations. Now that is funny. But then again you do play the wink wink nudge crowd very well Josh. :Lil:

Thank you very much... the next show begins at 9:30pm in the lounge. I accept tips and requests for encores.

Author:  phantomuk [ Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Is this the policy of Envirolink owner?

josh knauer wrote:
Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
And you are not a bit amused by Phanties frustrations. Now that is funny. But then again you do play the wink wink nudge crowd very well Josh. :Lil:

Thank you very much... the next show begins at 9:30pm in the lounge. I accept tips and requests for encores.


He who laughs last laugh longest :lol:

Author:  RF [ Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
He who laughs last laugh longest...



...but does tend to sound rather ridiculous, braying and hee-hawing all by himself.

Author:  Donnie Mac Leod [ Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

RF wrote:
Quote:
He who laughs last laugh longest...



...but does tend to sound rather ridiculous, braying and hee-hawing all by himself.



I believe I hear a few peels of maniacal laughter waifing across to Nova Scotia from the UK now that you mention it RF.

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Is this the policy of Envirolink owner?

[quote="phantomuk]He who laughs last laugh longest :lol:[/quote]

I always heard that he who laughs last is the slowest in getting the joke ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/