EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:17 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

incidently this post was inteded to enflame arguement..i'd like it removed along with the images conjured up by the title.

http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1729

as is this one
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1792

and this one...

http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1307

i'll spare yall the rest of the list.....but it does go on.

Last edited by wijim on Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:19 pm 
wijim wrote:
RF wrote:
The fish pictures were obviously accompanied by the wrong text.

It should have read something like: "Look at these poor fish...look how they suffered! Whoever did this should be dunked into the hole he cut in the ice, retrieved on a string, and then have his frozen balls cut off! There is NO excuse for torturing defenseless animals in this manner!"

apparently so. its either that or possibly i had made the mistake of not typing my meanings slowly enough for the overly sensitive little flowers to understand.

OMG! You can't remark that some people are more senstive than others! Hell is the matter with you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:20 pm 
DELETED

Last edited by DELETED on Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:21 pm 

xveganx wrote:
wijim wrote:
incidently this post was inteded to enflame arguement..i'd like it removed along with the images conjured up by the title.

as is this one

I would also object if the video was embedded but it isn't is it?

just like you objected to the pictures you yourself embedded in the posts you made showing people bleeding?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:22 pm 

RF wrote:
wijim wrote:
RF wrote:

It should have read something like: "Look at these poor fish...look how they suffered! Whoever did this should be dunked into the hole he cut in the ice, retrieved on a string, and then have his frozen balls cut off! There is NO excuse for torturing defenseless animals in this manner!"

apparently so. its either that or possibly i had made the mistake of not typing my meanings slowly enough for the overly sensitive little flowers to understand.

OMG! You can't remark that some people are more senstive than others! Hell is the matter with you?

obviously you are correct cuz i cant even post pictures of future hor's dourves

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:22 pm 
DELETED

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:32 pm 

xveganx wrote:
wijim wrote:
xveganx wrote:
wijim wrote:

as is this one

I would also object if the video was embedded but it isn't is it?

just like you objected to the pictures you yourself embedded in the posts you made showing people bleeding?

What post was that?

http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1668

the ones the preceeded within this thread which were eliminated due to your copyright infringement violations. the ones that preceeded yet were similar to the one that the "poster who will remain unnamed" posted.

Last edited by wijim on Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:40 pm 

emuking5 wrote:
Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
xveganx wrote:
Not just me who could see you was posting to offend and inflame.
Your intent was to tell us all you have gone out fishing and you have settled on pickling them? Can you tell us what pickling fish has got to do with animal concern? It was an inflammatory post IMO

emuking5 wrote:
Now I respect every ones right to post, and I am a meat eater myself. but don't you think posting these pictures is a little cruel for those other then us who don't eat meat? I mean I may eat chicken but I don't pick up the meat and throw it in a vegans face.

But it is okay to post links to snuff films on the seal hunt that were proved FALSE in a Canadian Court of law that made special reference that the seal skinner was payed by an Animal Rights group to administer extreme cruelty to taint the seal industry>>>

BTW have we not seen numerous references by the Arcster to show vegan lifestyles inclusive of recopies..

Arc is an idiot. anything he says or does doesn't count. Let's leave him out of this.

btw...sorry to see you go emuking. i enjoyed some of your postings, but in light of your inevitable banning...i'll say goodbye now.... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:55 pm 
DELETED

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:57 pm 

alleged violence.

um..i gotta say i was totally expecting you to lie about having posted them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:14 pm 

spose the name could be changed on this thread to trash instead of its current name as there are no pictures anymore and the title is just confusing now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:43 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

RF wrote:

LOL!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:52 pm 

RF wrote:

And you're posting that is the exact same thing that got wijim's oringinal post deleted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:54 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

TruVenom wrote:
RF wrote:

And you're posting that is the exact same thing that got wijim's oringinal post deleted.

Huh?

Good grief, did some of the people on this board auction off their sense of humor on Ebay?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:58 pm 
TruVenom wrote:
RF wrote:

I don't understand. Are you saying that *I* am the reason for his post being deleted? Or rather...that post of mine? That was posted subsequently to his post being deleted.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next