EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

I've had enough...
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2361
Page 1 of 1

Author:  josh knauer [ Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:53 pm ]
Post subject:  I've had enough...

As of today, April 1, 2006, I am banning everyone on this board that I disagree with. If you disagree with me, consider yourself banned.

All users listed here: http://www.envirolink.org/forum/memberlist.php are banned until further notice.

It's time once and for all to make sure that only people I agree with are allowed to participate here. Everyone else is wrong and doesn't deserve to have a voice any more.

-josh

Author:  josh knauer [ Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ok... that was my lame attempt at an April Fool's joke. If someone tells a joke and no one cares, was it a joke at all in the first place? :oops:

Author:  Capitalistswine [ Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
All users listed here: http://www.envirolink.org/forum/memberlist.php are banned until further notice.


Quote:
2 josh knauer Pittsburgh, PA USA 24 Jun 2003 1170


You disagree with yourself? You're going to ban yourself? That should make things rather interesting.

Author:  Grace [ Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

LOL Josh! You almost had me. I thought you finally wigged out. :lol:

Author:  RF [ Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:08 am ]
Post subject: 

Oh yeah...good joke...'cept I always feel like my neck's on the block anyway. :lol:

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:43 am ]
Post subject: 

Capitalistswine wrote:
Quote:
All users listed here: http://www.envirolink.org/forum/memberlist.php are banned until further notice.


Quote:
2 josh knauer Pittsburgh, PA USA 24 Jun 2003 1170


You disagree with yourself? You're going to ban yourself? That should make things rather interesting.


Psssst ... his wife made up the list for him :-$

(She knew he was wrong on so many things as do all wives)

Author:  Archer [ Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

Wow, I thought I was going to see an empty forum. Had me going!

Author:  Sandra John [ Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:01 am ]
Post subject: 

:shock: :lol: me too. Just returned and thought I must have really missed something this time.

Author:  granola [ Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:38 pm ]
Post subject:  This made me laugh!

For those who remember the really early days, Josh in his youth would shut down the chat when he had enough!

Good to see he has a sense of humor!

Granola

Author:  josh knauer [ Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: This made me laugh!

granola wrote:
For those who remember the really early days, Josh in his youth would shut down the chat when he had enough!

Good to see he has a sense of humor!

Granola

Oh my goodness... the crunch is back! :lol:

How on earth are you doing??

Author:  granola [ Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: This made me laugh!

josh knauer wrote:
granola wrote:
For those who remember the really early days, Josh in his youth would shut down the chat when he had enough!

Good to see he has a sense of humor!

Granola

Oh my goodness... the crunch is back! :lol:

How on earth are you doing??


I am doing well! Working for a small yet effective non profit in the Sierra Foot Hills. Still married, 2 boys and a nice life. Fletcher just turned 6 and Morgan is 4 in May. Time flies when we are having fun!

I pop in here when I can. Not a lot of time to surf anymore. I am currently looking for some co-marketing agreements between non-profits and for-profits.

How are you doing?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/