EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: a deleted thread
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:30 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

hey wayne a thread of mine was deleted in the open forum. i made some big statements regarding sian blooz yet instead of asking me to prove my assertions...(which i can, and have on other forums) the thread was deleted, yet when sianblooz made assertions "are you the same wijim...blah blah"...she was asked to prove the assertions which she did not. and nothing came of it other than her apparent twist of the truth to attempt to discredit my position because of said misrepresentation.

why do you think that is? they were worded almost identically yet i could prove my assrtions where sianblooz couldn't.

Post subject: Re: a deleted thread
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:00 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

wijim wrote:
hey wayne a thread of mine was deleted in the open forum. i made some big statements regarding sian blooz yet instead of asking me to prove my assertions...(which i can, and have on other forums) the thread was deleted, yet when sianblooz made assertions "are you the same wijim...blah blah"...she was asked to prove the assertions which she did not. and nothing came of it other than her apparent twist of the truth to attempt to discredit my position because of said misrepresentation.

why do you think that is? they were worded almost identically yet i could prove my assrtions where sianblooz couldn't.

I don't know why that happened, I could only speculate on the levels of proof exhibited but that would not answer your question. Maybe one of the other moderators can enlighten you.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:06 am 

Wayne Stollings wrote:
wijim wrote:

I don't know why that happened, I could only speculate on the levels of proof exhibited but that would not answer your question. Maybe one of the other moderators can enlighten you.

regardless i added a thread in the open forum showing some proof and gave you a bit of verification on your pm.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:15 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

wijim wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
wijim wrote:

regardless i added a thread in the open forum showing some proof and gave you a bit of verification on your pm.

Yes, but the verification was not even close to proof since no digits were in common. :oops: :wink:

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:36 pm 

I deleted the thread. I couldn't care less if a user did something on another forum, or if a user wants to misrepresent who they are (as long as they are not committing libel in doing so... ie: no "Josh TheDumbass Knauer" usernames, please!)

I have very little patience for a lot of the immature behavior going on around whether a certain user was some other user on some other forum. When I lose my patience I start deleting things, sorry. Why don't you guys just stick to the issues of the board and take the heckling of individual users somewhere else?

To be clear, we attempt to treat all users equally (we sometimes make mistakes, of course) and until a user violates a rule they should not be subjected to such an Inquisition (capitalized on purpose).

-josh