[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - Siber's complaint

EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Siber's complaint
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:18 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:56 pm 

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:32 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:15 am 

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:19 am 

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:29 am 

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:30 am 

Oops :oops:

Post subject: Re: Siber's complaint
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:10 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

i have been set strait on that one .
the point was obama is undoing everything that king did to end racism
a white man cal make a nappy headed commint about blacks and loses his job.
obama make snide remarks about a whole state and is seen telling the truth and its ok.
yet the black girls do have nappy type of hair and some how thats wrong.
is he not an open racist
is it not fesable to think that some redneck may see this discrimination against whites and decide
something needs done. its apparent that todays people see it as ok for the black man to discriminate
with his naacp and all the affirmative action movments yet a white man must still get higher grades
and do better on job test the any other group and people except that.
am i wrong for seeing the one sided veiws obama has and predicting that he has increased
his potential ending i for one would rather have king back and would gladly trade obama for such.
obama is a disgrace to equal rights and everything it stands for .
i guess i will keep some of the things i feel to myself as to not offend others.
but i would never respect a day that honers obama and would denounce him as president
no person that refuses to say the pledge of our country should be allowed to run.
he is an enemy to all freedom loving Americans.
and i can assure you i dont need any protection ill gladly leave as i came.
i donut want any special favoritism from anyone .
ive been told and will revise my approach and reread my post as to catch these things before i
send it to all to see. fair enough.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:16 pm 

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:20 pm 

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:06 pm 

Ok... let's summarize this thread:

1) SiberD was tattling on another user that had already fixed/corrected their offending post. I use the term tattling specifically because I am the father of a 6 year old who we've been trying to teach that excessive tattling is obnoxious and not socially acceptable unless it is a true emergency or really serious problem. Calling someone an Oswald probably doesn't quite rate it on the crisis scale. Enough said?

2) Some random debate about something or other is continuing in the Feedback section, which is completely unacceptable. Take debate to other parts of the forum.

3) This thread has absolutely no reason for existing...

So glad I got to spend my time reading it... thanks! ](*,)

-josh

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:52 pm 

1. Absolutely untrue Josh. At the time I made the observation it was there to see not only in his original quote but in other posts referencing his post.

2. I didn't move this here, one of your mods did.

3. Says the great almighty Josh.

Edited to add: He didn't call someone an "Oswald" but said where is an "oswald" when you need one. It's a reference to Oswald as in Lee Harvey. Get it now Josh or do I need to explain it further?

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:05 pm 

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:14 pm 

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:19 pm