EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

Private messages
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=847
Page 1 of 1

Author:  deep woods [ Wed May 04, 2005 6:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Private messages

Josh,

I cannot access the private messages area. Whenever I select it, the Envirolink Forum index comes up. Is anyone else having this problem?

deep woods

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Wed May 04, 2005 7:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Private messages

deep woods wrote:
Josh,

I cannot access the private messages area. Whenever I select it, the Envirolink Forum index comes up. Is anyone else having this problem?

deep woods


Yep, I show one message that has been there for a while, but when I tried to access it I got the index too. I put it in a post a while back.

Quite a while back actually ... January.

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:59 pm Post subject: Messages

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh,

I have a notice that I have 1 new message, but I cannot access it. I have tried two different computers on two different days to no avail. Is it just me or is there a problem with the system?

Author:  deep woods [ Wed May 04, 2005 7:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

Now that you mention it, I recall reading your post. I just tried the memberlist, and cannot get it either.

deep woods

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Wed May 04, 2005 7:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

deep woods wrote:
Now that you mention it, I recall reading your post. I just tried the memberlist, and cannot get it either.

deep woods


Same here.

Author:  josh knauer [ Wed May 04, 2005 11:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Private messages

Satan Jr. wrote:
Josh,

I have a notice that I have 1 new message, but I cannot access it. I have tried two different computers on two different days to no avail. Is it just me or is there a problem with the system?


Yes, both the private messages and member list features are broken. There is something screwy in the code that I can't figure out. I've been waiting for the next major upgrade of our system so I can start over from scratch with the code base (I assume all of the posts would remain in tact). The new release has been quite delayed, unfortunately.

-josh

Author:  annam [ Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

hello josh,

i believe that the problems with accessing private messages have not been resolved...
do you think that both the memberlist and contacting members directly will be activated at some point soon?

thank you,

a

PS. the spell check is great :)

Author:  josh knauer [ Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

annam wrote:
hello josh,
i believe that the problems with accessing private messages have not been resolved...
do you think that both the memberlist and contacting members directly will be activated at some point soon?


Ugh... still working on it (actually waiting for another upgrade to come)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/