Poll ended at Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:45 am
YES 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
NO 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:45 am 
New User
New User

Hello

My name is Jack Cunningham and I am an engineering student at my high school. In my engineering class you have to assemble a group and spend the year designing and developing a solution to a problem. Our idea is to input some kind of exercise machine under the desks of students during school so they can moderately work out during class. An example of a machine can be the pedal part of an exercise bike. The moderate exercise that the students will voluntarily do in class will also charge their laptop. This will reduce the energy used by schools and give students a chance exercise during class. Is this a good solution? Any suggestions on changes?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:19 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

The relationship is high intensity CO2 for mechanized agriculture, slash and burn agriculture, processing energy and shipping fumes. The fatties have a high ecological footprint, especially if they are not an only child. The solution is not expensive pedal generators, it is eating a lot less. That will happen when CAGW fails crops, and we only have less than two months supply globally. Global cascading failures of economies happens just from overpopulation, let alone the runaway heat gain episode we are in. So mass starvation should start in 2023 or before. The only engineering way out is a man made Toba Event. Engineer how to put up 300 cubic miles of aerosols for a 12-20 year winter with survivors underground. Then when you get to the surface again, we need CO2 scrubbers, and a huge long cleanup, in addition to never letting our numbers get over long term sustainable, or ever using resources faster than pollution can be absorbed or the resources can be replenished.