EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1272 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 85  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:09 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

And, we always knew this was going on.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/22/profe ... e-science/

Quote:
Academics are teaching college students how to be climate and energy advocates, not climate scientists, a noted global warming researcher said Friday.

“What I have observed is that students are increasingly being fed climate change advocacy as a surrogate for becoming climate science literate,” David Legates, a professor of geography at the University of Delaware,

Quote:
Unfortunately, at the U.S. Global Change Research Program defines climate science literacy as “an understanding of your influence on climate and climate’s influence on you and society.”

This definition, according to Legates, should prompt academics to ask a battery of questions: “How can students understand and put into perspective their influence on the Earth’s climate if they don’t understand the myriad of processes that affect our climate? If they don’t understand the complexity of climate itself? If they are told only human aspects matter? And if they don’t understand these processes, how can they possibly comprehend how climate influences them and society in general?”

Quote:
These future climate change warriors, Legates notes, have little understanding of how much water influences almost every aspect of the Earth’s energy balance; water literally affects all aspects of life, he added. “Since precipitation varies considerably from year to year, changes in water availability substantially affect our climate every year.”

Quote:
Legates concluded his post by suggesting that “climate science curriculum has been co-opted, to satisfy the climate change fear-mongering agenda that pervades our society today.”

Fence sitters don't be a target for these Cultists. Learn, think, and decide for yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:44 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

You just can't make this stuff up.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09 ... ities-ice/

Quote:
One of these days, someone’s going to get themselves hurt on one of these polar Ship of Fools expeditions. But until that day, I say: “Bring them on!” If idiots want to freeze their balls off, take City investment firms and insurance brokers for a ride, and make utter dicks of themselves for our delectation and amusement while making a mockery of current climate ‘science’, then I’d say they are performing a truly valuable public service

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:23 pm 
Member with 50 posts!
Member with 50 posts!

Milton Banana wrote:

Quote:
One of these days, someone’s going to get themselves hurt on one of these polar Ship of Fools expeditions. But until that day, I say: “Bring them on!” If idiots want to freeze their balls off, take City investment firms and insurance brokers for a ride, and make utter dicks of themselves for our delectation and amusement while making a mockery of current climate ‘science’, then I’d say they are performing a truly valuable public service

How does 71 pages of talking to yourself feel? People usually consider that a sign of insanity.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:24 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

http://xkcd.com/1732/

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:51 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

As I've always said fence sitters. Follow the money.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ester.html

Quote:
Beer in hand, Natalie Jeffers poses for a photograph in a New York gallery. On the wall behind her, the following words are inscribed: ‘Travel while you’re young and able. Don’t worry about money. JUST GO. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be!’.
Or better still, be like Jeffers — and combine both experience and money.
Take last weekend, for instance. She was relaxing in the £200-a-night Costa do Sauipe resort in Brazil. With one of the country’s best beaches, it has nine swimming pools, 12 restaurants and a spa.
No doubt she would argue that it wasn’t all pleasure — the dreadlocked 36-year-old was there to speak at the ‘black feminisms forum’ of the annual congress of the Association for Women’s Rights in Development.
Similarly, in New York in March, as well as fitting in an art gallery or two, she attended the United Nations’ 60th annual Commission on the Status of Women as part of a project to educate Nigerian men on the ‘gender imbalance’ within their country.
Nice work if you can get it. But then, Miss Jeffers seems to have that down to a fine art.
The Mail can reveal that her company, Matters of the Earth, of which she’s the sole director and shareholder, has received grants and funding totalling more than £100,000 — the majority of which is taxpayers’ money.
The money comes from a range of government departments — including, inevitably, the Department for International Development and its bloated foreign aid budget — allowing Miss Jeffers to establish herself as a globetrotting professional protester.
So it is that at the same time as filling her pockets with public money, she campaigns against everything from the ills of capitalism to the ‘racist’ Tory Party.

Quote:
So what of the group’s leaders? Last week, neighbours of Natalie Jeffers at her last known address, a £250,000-rented flat in Brighton, said they believed she had moved to America 18 months ago.
If that’s true, we have a curious case of a UK protest group being led by someone who doesn’t even live in this country. One said: ‘She jets all over the world to conferences and the like so people will accuse her of hypocrisy.’

Quote:
Her blog is littered with photos of exotic beach scenes and yachts. She says: ‘This year I hope to visit Italy, India, Switzerland, and anywhere else I can fit in.’

Great gig if you can get it. Most would call what she is doing fraud.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:57 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

HeritageFarm wrote:
Milton Banana wrote:

Quote:

How does 71 pages of talking to yourself feel? People usually consider that a sign of insanity.

It feels like 200,000 HITS!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :angel: :shock: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :angel: :shock: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :angel: :shock: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :angel: :shock: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :angel: :shock: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :angel: :shock: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :angel: :shock: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :angel: :shock: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :angel: :shock: 8)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:35 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

You see fence sitters even NOAA and NASA back in 1989 didn't think the world was warming. This was before they started tampering with data of course.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:42 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Milton Banana wrote:

You see fence sitters even NOAA and NASA back in 1989 didn't think the world was warming. This was before they started tampering with data of course.

Of course, the confusion between the United States and the World is all yours Milton? When did the two become the same exactly?

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:27 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

The anatomy of a con job fence sitters.

http://realclimatescience.com/2016/10/g ... orruption/

Quote:
In 1982, NASA showed about 10 mm of sea level rise from 1955 to 1980. Now they show almost 40 mm of sea level rise during that same period. They quadrupled recent sea level rise by altering the data, or perhaps went back in time and took some new readings.

Quote:
But quadrupling sea level rise wasn’t enough for NASA experts, so in 1993 they switched over to satellite measurements, which immediately doubled their already quadrupled sea level rise. Satellite orbits decay over time, and it doesn’t require a lot of decay to bring them 1.7 mm closer to earth over the period of a year.

Quote:
NASA is the same agency which ignores satellite temperature data, because it doesn’t suit their global warming agenda. Satellites are only used when supportive of their agenda, and only for measurements which are most subject to decay errors.

Quote:
The net effect of their data tampering is an 800% increase in sea level rise. Ninety percent of NOAA tide gauges are below NASA’s claimed 3.4 mm/year, and the average of all tide gauges is only about one mm/year.

Well, I guess if you're going to cheat go big.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:31 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Milton Banana wrote:
The anatomy of a con job fence sitters.

http://realclimatescience.com/2016/10/g ... orruption/

Quote:
In 1982, NASA showed about 10 mm of sea level rise from 1955 to 1980. Now they show almost 40 mm of sea level rise during that same period. They quadrupled recent sea level rise by altering the data, or perhaps went back in time and took some new readings.

By "eyeballing" a graph using a 1 year or 5 year mean that ends at 1980? The paper indicated did not give the data for the period but did clearly indicate a 120 mm change in the century preceding.

Quote:
But quadrupling sea level rise wasn’t enough for NASA experts, so in 1993 they switched over to satellite measurements, which immediately doubled their already quadrupled sea level rise. Satellite orbits decay over time, and it doesn’t require a lot of decay to bring them 1.7 mm closer to earth over the period of a year.

And the NASA scientists could not compare the land elevation to the ocean elevation from the same methodology?

Quote:
NASA is the same agency which ignores satellite temperature data, because it doesn’t suit their global warming agenda. Satellites are only used when supportive of their agenda, and only for measurements which are most subject to decay errors.

No, the trends from the satellite data are the same from the other methods with which there is a considerable period of equal data with which to compare.

Quote:
Quote:
The net effect of their data tampering is an 800% increase in sea level rise. Ninety percent of NOAA tide gauges are below NASA’s claimed 3.4 mm/year, and the average of all tide gauges is only about one mm/year.

Well, I guess if you're going to cheat go big.

You mean when you are going to lie about NASA's data on sea level change you go big?

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:25 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Put it on your reading list fence sitters.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Human-Caused-G ... man+caused

Quote:
Ten years ago I simply parroted what the IPCC told us. One day I started checking the facts and data—first I started with a sense of doubt but then I became outraged when I discovered that much of what the IPCC and the media were telling us was sheer nonsense and was not even supported by any scientific facts and measurements. To this day I still feel shame that as a scientist I made presentations of their science without first checking it.…scientifically it is sheer absurdity to think we can get a nice climate by turning a CO2 adjustment knob.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:42 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Milton Banana wrote:
Put it on your reading list fence sitters.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Human-Caused-G ... man+caused

Quote:
Ten years ago I simply parroted what the IPCC told us. One day I started checking the facts and data—first I started with a sense of doubt but then I became outraged when I discovered that much of what the IPCC and the media were telling us was sheer nonsense and was not even supported by any scientific facts and measurements. To this day I still feel shame that as a scientist I made presentations of their science without first checking it.…scientifically it is sheer absurdity to think we can get a nice climate by turning a CO2 adjustment knob.

A for profit book targeting the fools like Milton is evidence of good marketing not science.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:24 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Bunch of knuckle dragging Cultist fools.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/10/21/ ... y-helpful/

Quote:
CAUGHT ON TAPE: UN bans skeptical journalists from climate summit for holding views not ‘particularly helpful’

UN official Nick Nuttall on why conservative media outlet is being banned: 'I don't see what they are actually reporting as being particularly helpful."
Even establishment & warmist CBC was having none of the UN's excuses.
CBC to UN: 'Do people have to prove that they're helpful in order to be accredited journalists?' - 'So it does seem that what Mr. Levant is saying is true — that you didn't like his point of view.'

Can't win in the arena of ideas. Can't win in the court of public opinion. Let's just sing to the choir and ban people we don't agree with. Is this fair fence sitters?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:55 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Fence sitters if you won't believe me than how about the scientists the Cultist have been quoting for decades? Would you believe them?

http://realclimatescience.com/2016/10/b ... rm-period/

Quote:
The total lack of evidence for man-made global warming wasn’t going to raise any money for them, so ten years later the IPCC bumped 1990 temperatures way up, and created the wildly fraudulent hockey stick. By doing this, these “scientists” brought tens of billions of dollars into their own pockets.

Its all about the money fence sitters. Always has been. Hell I'd lie to if it meant a 6 figure salary for me and my family. Kind of makes you wonder why those who don't make one penny foster and promote the lies. :-k

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:42 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Its all about the money fence sitters. Never forget that fact.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... genda.html

Quote:
One of the world's leading institutes for researching the impact of global warming has repeatedly claimed credit for work done by rivals – and used it to win millions from the taxpayer.
An investigation by The Mail on Sunday also reveals that when the Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy (CCCEP) made a bid for more Government funds, it claimed it was responsible for work that was published before the organisation even existed. Last night, our evidence was described by one leading professor whose work was misrepresented as 'a clear case of fraud – using deception for financial gain'. The chairman of the CCCEP since 2008 has been Nick Stern, a renowned global advocate for drastic action to combat climate change.

What a scam.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1272 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 85  Next