[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - Join the Global Anti-Hunting Coalition (GAHC)

EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:13 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:22 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:35 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:16 am 
New User
New User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:36 am 
New User
New User

You really need to lay off the U-Tube videos because you obviously don't know what is fact and what is not. All you are doing is parroting really old AR rhetoric and propaganda. And the AR tactic of copying bit and pieces of things to make it look like or say something it is not has already been exposed. The least you could do is find something a bit more up to date and something that hasn't already been proven wrong over and over again.

All you are doing is showing that you really have no clue about what you are talking about.

Your behavior, name calling and attacks are also a very poor reflection on vegan AR's....in fact it will definitely push people away from the message you are so poorly attempting to make. Not many people want to be part of a group with all that hate and nastiness.
[/quote]

Sports hunters or "recreational" wildlife killers do not like the word "kill" being used but sorry that is what you all do for RECREATION, which is another word for amusement so hunters KILL for amusement. Plus every videos used are mine that I put together from my own research, visiting websites, hunting forums and watching uploads of hunters hunting videos. Remember that youtube is a haven for hunters and a great place to learn about hunters disgusting behaviors and of animals suffering. At first I was so disgusted by hunters snuff videos and even made a petiton to rid of it but because its "legal" its not easy to do so instead use it to help my cause. Look at this playlist I put together last year

"Sadism in America is sports hunting"

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 6D45F88AEB

so far 10, 200 views and now I am putting a children hunting playlist. Omg you think adult are horrible shooter but these kids shoot to make daddy or adult wildlife killers happy and it does not matter where the deer is hit and how much the animals suffer. You can see the deer thrashing in pain and the little child go "I hit the deer daddy" and daddy says "good job" as if the deer is a rock and not a sentient being who feels terror, pain and suffering.

Also many of my videos that I put together are used by anti-hunters and I am no Peta nor HSUS both I am against. I am someone who loves wildlife and all sentient being and feel they do not deserve to suffer and die especially in the name of "sports" where many are left wounded and crippled for someone sick amusment and/or for trophy so they can count the point on top of the deer head.

Well, so far no one can come up with the answer as to why hunting industry are producing deer if its about "reduction" :?:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:41 am 
New User
New User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:29 pm 

Yo, Caroline? Care to continue the discussion?

I'll restate my in-sight to one of your questions:

I think your basic premise that hunting is causing deer over-population is questionable.

Your thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:46 pm 

http://iowafarmbureau.wordpress.com/200 ... c-numbers/

Here's a interesting article. I'm not sure which 'side' this supports :lol: but I think it's worth including in the debate.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:28 pm 

http://www.myspace.com/anti-hunting_coalition

Information is useful....I thought others might have a look at this.

(WARNING: dead and injured animals shown in link)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:34 pm 
New User
New User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:50 pm 

1) Josh isn't a her....

2) You still haven't convinced me hunters are causing deer over-population. Therefore, you question is invalid, if proof of such a condition isn't there.

Let's see some proof of this CRE, Caroline.
NON-ARA proof, note.

Example: a link to a'fact' site or study/report from a neutral source?
If this CRE effect is so well known, surely there are studies we can access regarding it? Something this deer...I mean dear to anti-hunting must have lots and lots of links to prove it's actually taking place and that in fact it has a greater effect on deer-populations then food-resources or habatate/climate changes?

Note to those on the sidelines: In all the excerts and links to hunting sites provided by Caroline; has anyone ACTUALLY READ anything mentioning CRE? The links talk of deer reproduction ....but this compensatory rebound effect is never mentioned by name.
Kinda odd, doncha think?

Do those links relate to CRE.....
Or have they been selectively edited to APPEAR to do so....rather then ACTUALLY proving CRE?

Any thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:23 pm 
New User
New User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:26 pm 
New User
New User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:41 pm 

As has been already stated....you pick bits and pieces of what is said and you also missed key words like "can".
There is nothing conclusive or absolute in that article and it is something we/they already do and something that that adjustments have already been made for.
The article is from 2006. Like I keep saying...old. This is 2010

You also missed the last paragraph completely. You know where it states it is all in the timing/seasons of when the animals are hunted/culled for the best desired results in all cases.

Try again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:01 am 

You noted that, too, AL?
Note also: the study was a MATHAMATICAL study: not a actualle 'in-field' study.
Interesting, eh?

Caroline is still struggling to provide proof that hunting is the main cause of deer over-population.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20  Next