Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:24 am 
New User
New User

KyndraBiggy kinderyourspirit@live.com
Save Canmore Bunnies Campaign
Earthanimal Humane Education and Rescue Society (EARS)
http://www.canmorebunnines.blogspot.com
http://earthanimalrights.org/home
canmorebunnies@hotmail.com
403-609-5014
November,8th 2011
To whom it may concern:
On November 11th the Town of Canmore hired a company to trap and gas the feral rabbit population in the town for use of raptor food orhave them captured and relinquished to suitable no-kill organizations.Save Canmore Bunnies is a local campaign supporting the non-lethal alternative to the proposed gassing of the feral, once pet,rabbit population in the Town of Canmore. We are working through EARSa non-profit, charitable organization. We are launching the Buntastic fund-raiser event to help cover spay/neuter and facility costs in order to be eligible to save as many bunnies as possible. We have an amazing team of vets on board working at cost to sterilize. Weneed to move quickly as the gassing will start November.14th. In 2010, EARS partnered with the community and the University of Victoria to relocate 600 feral rabbits from the university campus to a sanctuary in Coombs,BC!
Save Canmore Bunnies is working to create awareness and aevolutionand stop domestic pet dumping/killing, in this case we need to raise $130 per bunny. This campaign is in crisis and the amount of bunnies we can save will be equal to the amount we can raise.
You or your company can help us by providing donations of product, services for our silent auction at our Buntasticevent for Save Canmore Bunnies on November.26t. You can also help by posting our blog to you site or purchasing tickets.
For more information, to make a donation or to purchase tickets please promptly contact myself via e-mail or phone. We do appreciate receiving all donations for this event by November.20th
KyndraBiggy, On behalf of Save Canmore Bunnies Campaign
Charitable Reference: BN 867386013 RR0001

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:22 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

EAT THEM!!! \:D/

SPAMMER!!!!!! :x :evil:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:23 pm 
New User
New User

people like you just waste everyones time - go get a life !

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:04 pm 

Boy, they sure told you, Johnny! O:)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:50 pm 

I'm seriously thinking about raising rabbits to eat. I could build a pen area in the Earthship, feed them some of the excess, compost their pellets, right out there. The red worms in the gardens would eat the guts, and the fur would add up to making nice warm clothing.
Those bunnies could be used for food, so hopefully are not killed by toxic chemicals, and their fur, if clean, would make great mittens for people.
AR bunny lovers should get a life rather than posting cry baby garbage on the net. No intro, or real interest in the site except to spam, in my opinion. Can't even spell chocolate right. [-X =; :razz: :lol: :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:03 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=choclate

1. Choclate

the cure of anything, especialy family over load; the number one thing to eat while getting a lecture from parents
I really need choclate right now

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:00 pm 

I spent the night at an artist friend in Canmore. Nobody had lawn mowers because the hundreds of rabbits (all different colors and patterns... these are NOT wild but feral). All the wild plants are gone under the trees and only grass is left. Cougars and wolves come right into town for easy meals and they eat any other pets they find too so cats have to stay indoors at all times. The only population control is when the rabbits start to starve to death, they wander outside of town and eat more wild plants until they are eaten by the more shy predators. Yes, gassing the cute bunnies is the kindest thing you can do for them. Also note that NOBODY has pet rabbits in Canmore but instead some guy was raising hundreds of them for pets in the 40s and the building caught fire so he opened the cages and got them outside. They have been pests ever since.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:17 am 

Sounds like a bunch of good, free meat to me. While most other teenagers were up to no good, my bunch was always out popping squirrels and rabbits during the summer months. Some of the best meals I've ever had were those comprised of a living beast not an hour prior.