EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:39 pm 
New User
New User

Hello everyone...
I just registered yesterday and I wasn't going to post because I'm so tired, but I wanted to share a few thoughts about myself. I'm 33, my 34th birthday is less than 2 weeks away and I'm a strong passionate animal/nature lover rights advocate. I'm an educational awareness writer and I strive to raise awareness and consciousness through the goodness and spirit and integrity and depth of my prose. I believe I included my web site in my profile. You can read a lot more about me at my site, which is where I showcase my writing and promote products and opportunities that contribute to the betterment and wellness of all and ensuring a beautiful pristine environment for future generations. I'm also a frequent poster on vegpeople and care2 and am searching for more great popular "busy" active related forums where I can post and meet others.

I'm also looking for an environmental chat that's 24/7 where you can meet other cool green advocates and share ideas and network. My husband and I have been organic holistic natural living advocates for many years and have a sweet adorable cuddly kittycat, named Frisky, who really keeps us sane and calm. He's very sweet. If you'd like to see a picture of him let me know.:) He's one of a kind and we adore him like our precious baby! Well, I'm too tired to write more and I've written more than I had intended, but I wanted to say hello and hopefully meet some really cool wonderful souls!:) Please reply and send me a PM or email if you want. I'd love to get to know you.:)

Peace and Harmony,
For the earth and the animals...
Earthwriter/Dayna:)