EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

i am a murderer apparently
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1652
Page 2 of 2

Author:  redfurrymonster84 [ Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

It does bother me though when on every single website I go to and in real life the same old thing happens.So, i rather not post as much here.

Author:  Archer [ Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

redfurrymonster84 wrote:
It does bother me though when on every single website I go to and in real life the same old thing happens.So, i rather not post as much here.


What always happens? The truth?

Author:  phantomuk [ Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

redfurrymonster84 wrote:
Meat is muder though. Poor animals... :cry:


Oh yea, welcome!! :)


Yes you are correct meat is murder. I havent said hello so hello. I have a daughter your age and she also thinks meat is murder and has been vegan for a few months now but veggie before that. Dont let people put you down and I am sure the animals will thank you for not eating them ;)

Author:  Donnie Mac Leod [ Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

phantomuk wrote:
redfurrymonster84 wrote:
Meat is muder though. Poor animals... :cry:


Oh yea, welcome!! :)


Yes you are correct meat is murder. I havent said hello so hello. I have a daughter your age and she also thinks meat is murder and has been vegan for a few months now but veggie before that. Dont let people put you down and I am sure the animals will thank you for not eating them ;)



Thank you????? Oh Please!!!!

Author:  phantomuk [ Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
phantomuk wrote:
redfurrymonster84 wrote:
Meat is muder though. Poor animals... :cry:


Oh yea, welcome!! :)


Yes you are correct meat is murder. I havent said hello so hello. I have a daughter your age and she also thinks meat is murder and has been vegan for a few months now but veggie before that. Dont let people put you down and I am sure the animals will thank you for not eating them ;)



Thank you????? Oh Please!!!!


You are welcome

Author:  RF [ Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
...the animals will thank you for not eating them


In real life, they won't. Only in fantasy.

Author:  arc108 [ Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:26 am ]
Post subject: 

Buddhists, Hindus, Jains, Sufis etc
believe, as do I, that animals have immortal souls..

we believe that animals do thank vegetarians

Author:  wijim [ Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:44 am ]
Post subject: 

phantomuk wrote:
redfurrymonster84 wrote:
Meat is muder though. Poor animals... :cry:


Oh yea, welcome!! :)


Yes you are correct meat is murder. I havent said hello so hello. I have a daughter your age and she also thinks meat is murder and has been vegan for a few months now but veggie before that. Dont let people put you down and I am sure the animals will thank you for not eating them ;)


that why you sent a pm stating hunters are scum, knowing i hunt?

Author:  wijim [ Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:46 am ]
Post subject: 

arc108 wrote:
Buddhists, Hindus, Jains, Sufis etc
believe, as do I, that animals have immortal souls..

we believe that animals do thank vegetarians


so are buddhists, hindus etc superior to other religions or belief systems? (yeah i understand buddhism isnt a religion as much as a way of being, but you get the jist of my meaning)

Author:  Johhny Electriglide [ Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:16 pm ]
Post subject:  ARA doesn't belong with environmentalism

Once I thought even rocks have souls. So what? The cycles of life can not be denied. For something to live, something else has to die. The animal defecates on the ground and dies on the ground to be eaten and defecated by carrion eaters, worms, soil fungi, and bacteria. The grass grows nourished by this humus and is eaten by the buffalo who is killed by the hunter saying thank you brother, and to the Great Spirit. The plant cries out silently as it is ripped and eaten by the animal who defecates feeding the soil. I hunt, fish, buy meat at the market, grow and buy veggies and fruits, and nuts. I also built an Earthship by manfully wielding a sledgehammer packing subsoil into recycled tires, and installed solar electric, and a composting toilet. I had only one child. I am not greedy.
I'm not in ELF or Greenpeace, or an ARA, which doesn't really fit well with true environmentalism. A true hunter knows carrying capacity and ecology. The true hunter cares for his sacred hunting grounds, pays for their maintenance and the biological balance necessary in any ecosystem. Welcome from a real environmentalist.

Author:  Steven Pollack [ Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

Maybe if the animals thanked us more I would consider not eating them. But then again, they eat smaller animals so why not join the food chain they willingly participate in?

Steven

Author:  Archer [ Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Steven Pollack wrote:
Maybe if the animals thanked us more I would consider not eating them. But then again, they eat smaller animals so why not join the food chain they willingly participate in?

Steven

I can't think of any good reasons not to, so I think I will.

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/