Hi I am currently doing a college project on animal rights and need to get a few 'interviews' from people who are related to my chosen topic. I would really appreciate it if any of you could spare a few minutes to just answer these 7 questions in as much or as little detail as you would like.
1. Are you a vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, raw-vegan or other?
2. How long have you been any of the above?
3. Why did you decide to become on of the above?
4. What is your favourite meal to cook?
5. Who is your favourite (famous or not) animal rights activist?
6. If you had to choose just one animal rights issue that you felt most strongly about which would it be out of the following and one reason why?-
-Animals being used for food
-Animals being used for clothing
-Animals being used for entertainment
-Animals being used for experimentation
-Animals as pets being abused and neglected
7. Whats your opinion on the animal rights myth that 'Animal rights activists care more about animals than people'?
Thank you! :)