EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

hello"" my name tells about me.
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8384
Page 1 of 1

Author:  quiet one [ Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:07 pm ]
Post subject:  hello"" my name tells about me.

above.

Author:  Iowanic [ Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: hello"" my name tells about me.

Howdy-do!

Feel free to join in. Can you tell us anymore about yourself?

Author:  Fosgate [ Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: hello"" my name tells about me.

Hello. You wouldn't happen to be related to a person named Beckyl, would you?

Author:  jhawk [ Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: hello"" my name tells about me.

Fosgate wrote:
Hello. You wouldn't happen to be related to a person named Beckyl, would you?



**************

Or me.....Jhawk ?

I'm exceptionally quiet !

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Author:  roadside [ Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hello"" my name tells about me.

Fos, you're thinking of the old John Wayne movie by the same name, aren't you?

Author:  jhawk [ Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hello"" my name tells about me.

roadside wrote:
Fos, you're thinking of the old John Wayne movie by the same name, aren't you?



*****************
I never saw that one !

Author:  Fosgate [ Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hello"" my name tells about me.

roadside wrote:
Fos, you're thinking of the old John Wayne movie by the same name, aren't you?


I might be.

Author:  Iowanic [ Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hello"" my name tells about me.

"The quiet man."

I thought it was his best movie(John Wayne).

Author:  jhawk [ Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hello"" my name tells about me.

Iowanic wrote:
"The quiet man."

I thought it was his best movie(John Wayne).



**************************
I never connected the two !

One of my favourite films too .

Gosh, I'm thick today !

#-o

Author:  quiet one [ Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hello"" my name tells about me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l7NrvWmV2E


the john wayne move you were talking about, the quiet man.

see all 13 parts, look to right side see list of parts.

Author:  jhawk [ Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hello"" my name tells about me.

quiet one wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l7NrvWmV2E


the john wayne move you were talking about, the quiet man.

see all 13 parts, look to right side see list of parts.


**********

Don't tempt me !

:twisted:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/