[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - Israeli Airstrikes/Hamas Rocket Attacks

EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:25 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:58 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:11 pm 

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:22 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:38 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

"The mightiest of weapons is truth. And everyone knows you’re not permitted to enter a Government building with a weapon." -- The Covert Comic www.covertcomic.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:28 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:58 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:42 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:10 pm 

Many Arab countries refuse to accept Palestinians as refuges because they have too high a chance of having Jewish blood in their veins. Israel is not recognized as a country by most Arab countries. Almost all the leaders in Palestine (like Arafat) were born in a different country... they obviously moved to Palestine for reasons other then a love of the people there (who are often refered to as half-breeds) and so you can be fairly sure the elimination of Jews was part of that. The Koran is full of instructions on the elimination of Jews and Christians with a few mentions of other religions... you can be sure that devout followers of what the Koran says are going to be looking for infidels to kill.

Last edited by Ann Vole on Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:57 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:04 pm 

ADMIN NOTE: Numerous posts by more than one poster have been removed due to violation of the forum rule on copyright infringement. If you must quote a source, quote no more than two sentences of content.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:15 am 

Donnie said to weed out the propaganda ...that's an excellent idea and everyone should follow that. Ask yourself where you get your information? who's posts it on the internet? who has researched and written it? I get mine from a multitude of sources (mostly American) that post news items from around the world. Many of my sources are Jewish as well. I have found numerous sites the expound the evils of islam , but they are typically unidentified sources, or non-islamic and likely anti islamic sources, pro israel.

I typically try to prove myself wrong, to confirm if i'm right or not...you should all do this, for all issues...IMO.

There are numerous examples of islamic violence around the world today, alot of negativity, alot of harsh, controlling and violent regimes...but take a step back. many of them are basically backward tribes from the hills (Taliban) that have been fighting foreign invaders for longer than they can remember and fighting other tribes to boot...others are also stuck in the dark ages (Nigeria, Sudan), but probably also dealing with foreign interferece in post colonial era...think about multi national corporations scouring africa, and the middle east for oil, controlling local governments...

for all the bad examples of islamic regimes, and movements, I think that most of them can be traced back to foreign meddling giving rise to reactionary extremist (nationalistic) movements in response, and many are directly and openly responding to the Palestinian situation.

What Right does Israel have to the land of Palestine that the Palestinian Arabs do not have? Its a political reality that Israel exists and will not go away, its a 'fait accompli' a 'done deal', but they are not interested in a two state solution, they want it all. Palestinians will settle for a two state solution and hamas, hezbollah , have always said so (according to my sources) but the western media for whatever reason, does not report this. Yassar Arafat was very close to signing off on a two state solution. The Prime Minister of Isreal (name? ) was assinated by a right wing extremist, because he was leaning toward a two state solution...

read Jimmy Carter on the subject, Rabbi Michael Lerner, Noam Chomsky, and many more US scholars who see both sides of the debacle...

I'll ask you this, for all the examples of islamic violence around the world, can you say there are not equally abundant examples of Christian violence? US bombing apghan wedding party killing 40-50 people because they were targeting a suspected taliban leader...this is a typical headline in news around the world...Jewish violence ...Israeli settlers beating elderly palestinians, children, on their way to school, ripping up olive groves...The illegal invasion of Iraq because of the weapons of Mass destruction that were fictional. Al quida did not operate openly in Iraq prior to the war, but it does now...

What do you folks think of Amnesty International? The International Red Cross? are these pro-hamas apologists? why do they accuse Israel of committing egregious war crimes by indiscriminant use of phosporous bombs, cluster bombs in heavily populated areas?

You people have listened to the anti islamic propaganda to the point that you don't care about 400 Palestinian children killed by 'jewish' violence...or that's certainly how you come across.

There are numerous Christian churches in Canada and the US , and around the world who see what' happening for what it is and are calling for 'divestiture' from Israel...stop supporting this violent, racist regime...

yes, racist. Tell me I'm wrong, and explain it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:43 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:51 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

"The mightiest of weapons is truth. And everyone knows you’re not permitted to enter a Government building with a weapon." -- The Covert Comic www.covertcomic.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:01 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next