[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - As I get older

EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: As I get older
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:30 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:44 am 

I already know what the Body of Christ is. He is the Word made into Flesh who came to carry the sins of us humans to hell and if we eat those wafers in Memory and respect to Him He will be our Savior. Eating Lamb with those wafers doesn't separate us from God no mater how hard some Vegans try to make that case.[/quot

Was the subject lamb? I thought it was acid.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:56 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:30 am 

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:32 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:44 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:52 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:54 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:00 am 

Oh and for the record, in reality, the Eucharist is far from being part of a vegan agenda or part of any AR agenda....as it is symbolic and you clearly have no idea what it is symbolic of. Not to mention such labels, vegan, AR, etc., have nothing to do with any of it nor were they even created at that time....those are fairly recent "human", "AR" constructs that some choose to use and manipulate....nothing more....and have no place in a religious discussion unless for the purpose I have already mentioned.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:05 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:46 am 

I did not introduce lamb into the topic.

I did however suggest that you might want to try substituting wafers - that way you could leave the military journals aside and have a first hand experience of what some would call "the body of christ".

Am I ribbing you Donnie? The answer is yes! But I think you can handle it - at least you should be able to handle a little tease here and there since you give out so much of it. Or is your skin thicker only when doling out the sarcasm, criticisms, insults, etc.? When a little tease comes back at you, your skin is not so thick?

I watched an old documentary about the "Church of LSD" which Timothy Leary began. They sat in a circle and passed around a chalice of LSD. I believe they were calling their little ritual a sacrament of sorts, a bit or maybe even a lot like what the Catholics call "holy communion". For this group, they were communing in a sacred way.

So Donnie, you have read some military journals. If you were to learn anything about LSD, try reading Ram Dass, Timothy Leary, Aldous Huxley, Stanislov Groff, and let's not forget Alan Watts!

By the way, is teasing the same as moving goal posts? If so, then mea culpa!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:32 pm 

Like, far out, dude.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:29 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:56 am 

Instead of exercising the slimy part of you brain why not give the better part a shot and tell me what you think about Gary Mckinnons plight.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:45 pm 

Who's he?