EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:12 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

A zillion years ago and beyond to now and a zillion years from now and beyond.

Now it seems to me that time as we perceive it in this bubble does not equate. Time is relative. Generous to the bored and mean to the hurried. The continuous now seems quite plausible. Einstein had a problem with time. He is quoted as saying a problem cannot be solved with the same mindset that caused it. Perhaps his conception of time was wrong.
Perhaps he was trying to affix time to an objective reality with mathematical formulae when in fact time only exists in the subjective. Maybes E=mc squared cannot exist in the objective domain. I don't know.

I write this as I think. Thinking requires time. Dreaming diminishes time. Time is at the mercy of the mind and vice versa.

Confound it!

I'm off to live in a caravan soon where I will have my own plot of land to grow my own veggies, where I can shake the little critters off to continue the ecological process. To live a life with no puke money and to write a book where my mind takes me. Man is that selfish!

Spare a thought for those that are caged who tried to stop those being caged and tortured.

Armchair philosophers pump holes into their seats rather than pumping holes into the faults that they see.