EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

Religion
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14544
Page 1 of 1

Author:  mothy [ Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Religion

Religion should really kill itself when it kills humans and animals.
It is the drugging down of people.

I saw a halal butcher parked outside an english store. People shadows buy there without knowing.

If our concept of God is not happening then it surely must be up to us to make it happen.

Author:  Iowanic [ Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Religion

When is it 'not happening"? :-k

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Religion

Iowanic wrote:
When is it 'not happening"? :-k


It was confusing becuase the statement was slightly in error.

It read:

"If our concept of God is not happening then it surely must be up to us to make it happen."

when they meant:

If my concept of God is not happening then it surely must be up to us to make it happen.

Author:  mothy [ Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Religion

Wayne Stollings wrote:
Iowanic wrote:
When is it 'not happening"? :-k


It was confusing becuase the statement was slightly in error.

It read:

"If our concept of God is not happening then it surely must be up to us to make it happen."

when they meant:

If my concept of God is not happening then it surely must be up to us to make it happen.



'Our' meant those whose faith is faltering.

Would you kindly read James Douglas Morrisons The lords and the new creatures and give me your synopsis. Thank you.

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Religion

mothy wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
Iowanic wrote:
When is it 'not happening"? :-k


It was confusing becuase the statement was slightly in error.

It read:

"If our concept of God is not happening then it surely must be up to us to make it happen."

when they meant:

If my concept of God is not happening then it surely must be up to us to make it happen.



'Our' meant those whose faith is faltering.

Would you kindly read James Douglas Morrisons The lords and the new creatures and give me your synopsis. Thank you.


I liked his music better.

Author:  Iowanic [ Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Religion

Hopefully, he wasn't on american idol....

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Religion

Iowanic wrote:
Hopefully, he wasn't on american idol....


I believe he was on quite a few drugs, but I do not think that is one of them .... :crazy:

Author:  mothy [ Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Religion

Wayne Stollings wrote:
Iowanic wrote:
Hopefully, he wasn't on american idol....


I believe he was on quite a few drugs, but I do not think that is one of them .... :crazy:


If it got him high he would have been!

The only time i understood the Lords and the new creatures was when i was high on acid, (only once i may add) since he probs wrote it on acid that makes sense methinks.

Author:  Iowanic [ Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Religion

Just say no, Mothy. [-X

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Religion

No, Mothy.

Now what? :-s

Author:  Iowanic [ Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Religion

Go to your room, Wayne. #-o

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/