EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

The ttuth
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14871
Page 1 of 2

Author:  mothy [ Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:11 pm ]
Post subject:  The ttuth

I love the jews They are so adorable.

Author:  Iowanic [ Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The ttuth

Your ability to offend reaches new peaks, Moth.

Do you really believe this spiel or was this just to see if you could draw a response?

Author:  mothy [ Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The ttuth

Iowanic wrote:
Your ability to offend reaches new peaks, Moth.

Do you really believe this spiel or was this just to see if you could draw a response?



shrewd you. =D>

Author:  mothy [ Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The ttuth

[quote="mothy"][quote="Iowanic"]Your ability to offend reaches new peaks, Moth.
Screw you I never put that in you did screw you horrible person

Take a long walk off a long pier you dustmite of a person. Sticks and stones may break our bones but words will never hurt me. In a given situation this is a load of rubbish.

Author:  mothy [ Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The ttuth

[quote="Iowanic"]Your ability to offend reaches new peaks, Mo
That was my little trick. You have been brainwashed into the general mind you have.

I love Jews

Infact I love everything that crawls. Even you.

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The ttuth

:eh: :problem: :-k :-$

Author:  mothy [ Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The ttuth

I was born into an ignorant world and then therefore I have questions that are asked ignorantly.

Now is the question how to make non ignorant questions?

Mothy.

I love the Jews I really do. Even though I know they don't love .

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The ttuth

No question is ignorant because with an answer ignorance is reduced, but it still may be asked in a manner showing ignorance of what is expected from common courtesy.

Maybe the ignorance of common courtesy should be the starting point in such a case?

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The ttuth

Lumping large groups togther in some fashion is often flawed logic. Not all Jews, Christians, Americans, men, women, liberals, conservatives, etc., will agree on any view as such a generalizartion would imply.

The only generalization one can make about the Jews, Christians, or any other such group is that they kind of practice the same religion.

Author:  mothy [ Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The ttuth

Wayne Stollings wrote:
Lumping large groups togther in some fashion is often flawed logic. Not all Jews, Christians, Americans, men, women, liberals, conservatives, etc., will agree on any view as such a generalizartion would imply.

The only generalization one can make about the Jews, Christians, or any other such group is that they kind of practice the same religion.


Just putting forth that of a retard as the mispelling of the title suggests

Love mothy.

Weird sense of humour I know!

Author:  mothy [ Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The ttuth

mothy wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
Lumping large groups togther in some fashion is often flawed logic. Not all Jews, Christians, Americans, men, women, liberals, conservatives, etc., will agree on any view as such a generalizartion would imply.

The only generalization one can make about the Jews, Christians, or any other such group is that they kind of practice the same religion.


Just putting forth that of a retard as the mispelling of the title suggests

Love mothy.

Weird sense of humour I know!


bounding off the pinball of stupidity

I love reactions of nonsense.


People around you cloud your judgement. if alone and your judgement is still cloudy then you can blame yourself.

Mothy

Mothy.

Author:  mothy [ Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The ttuth

Love is in love with what he lacks and does not have. Plato.

Author:  mothy [ Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The ttuth

When young instinct tells us we are all the same, middle age denies this but as we get older wisdom confirms this.
Mothy

Obstinacy is the result of the will forcing itself into the place of the intellect.

schops.

Author:  mothy [ Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The ttuth

mothy wrote:
mothy wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
Lumping large groups togther in some fashion is often flawed logic. Not all Jews, Christians, Americans, men, women, liberals, conservatives, etc., will agree on any view as such a generalizartion would imply.

The only generalization one can make about the Jews, Christians, or any other such group is that they kind of practice the same religion.


Just putting forth that of a retard as the mispelling of the title suggests

Love mothy.

Weird sense of humour I know!


bounding off the pinball of stupidity

I love reactions of nonsense.


People around you cloud your judgement. if alone and your judgement is still cloudy then you can blame yourself.

Mothy

Author:  mothy [ Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The ttuth

Wayne Stollings wrote:
No question is ignorant because with an answer ignorance is reduced, but it still may be asked in a manner showing ignorance of what is expected from common courtesy.

Maybe the ignorance of common courtesy should be the starting point in such a case?


With an ignorant answer knowledge is reduced.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/