EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

is it just me
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16417
Page 1 of 3

Author:  mothy [ Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:38 pm ]
Post subject:  is it just me

Whenever I have feeling of contentment or even more rarely happiness this comes to a very abrupt ending very soon by a negative happening.. Most recent was when I awoke with Sophie by my head, as where she liked to rest. A real oneness with her. Two days later she was dead.
Soap operas often show the cast laughing without a care in the world when doom raises its ugly head. It's almost as if the writers reflect reality.

The beast was given 1000 years, are we in that realm? Or are they witches at large? Or both?

The Paraclete is within us all. If we reach deep within then the negative external forces will fall.

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ'

Mahatma Ghandi.

Religion is a splintered thing. A manifestation of a splintered mind.

Mothy

If God gave us religion then he gave us freewill to counterattack it.

Mothy.

Eating meat is enjoyed by the general masses. If the general masses are to be believed does that make it right?

Author:  SiberD [ Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: is it just me

Yeah, it's just you.

Author:  Johhny Electriglide [ Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: is it just me

I agree;
A manifestation of a splintered mind>>>>>Mothy =P~ :crazy: #-o :lol:

Author:  jbee22 [ Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: is it just me

Do I have to agree with you guys to post? or can I have a different opinion?

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: is it just me

jbee22 wrote:
Do I have to agree with you guys to post? or can I have a different opinion?


Different opinions are welcome.

Author:  jbee22 [ Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: is it just me

good to hear

Author:  jbee22 [ Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: is it just me

It could really take days to have a simple conversation because each post has to be approved.

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: is it just me

jbee22 wrote:
It could really take days to have a simple conversation because each post has to be approved.



It will move faster. So many spammers try to use sites such as this as free ads.

Author:  SiberD [ Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: is it just me

jbee22 wrote:
It could really take days to have a simple conversation because each post has to be approved.


What you talkin' bout Willis?

Author:  Donnie Mac Leod [ Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: is it just me

SiberD wrote:
jbee22 wrote:
It could really take days to have a simple conversation because each post has to be approved.


What you talkin' bout Willis?



Cute..... You old fox you.

Author:  Donnie Mac Leod [ Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: is it just me

jbee22 wrote:
Do I have to agree with you guys to post? or can I have a different opinion?



Works for me.

Author:  Johhny Electriglide [ Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: is it just me

Johhny Electriglide wrote:
I agree;
A manifestation of a splintered mind>>>>>Mothy =P~ :crazy: #-o :lol:


Broken glass was all in my brain, cuttin' screamin' in pain....Mothy :-({|=

Author:  Donnie Mac Leod [ Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: is it just me

Johhny Electriglide wrote:
Johhny Electriglide wrote:
I agree;
A manifestation of a splintered mind>>>>>Mothy =P~ :crazy: #-o :lol:


Broken glass was all in my brain, cuttin' screamin' in pain....Mothy :-({|=



Mothy should go here.

It is time for my brain to recognize,
the things I tend to trivilize,
such as the value of reasoned pragmatism,
have been poisoned by my emotionism.


Author:  mothy [ Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: is it just me

Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Johhny Electriglide wrote:
Johhny Electriglide wrote:
I agree;
A manifestation of a splintered mind>>>>>Mothy =P~ :crazy: #-o :lol:


Broken glass was all in my brain, cuttin' screamin' in pain....Mothy :-({|=



Mothy should go here.

It is time for my brain to recognize,
the things I tend to trivilize,
such as the value of reasoned pragmatism,
have been poisoned by my emotionism.




I try to draw an equilibrium between emotion and impassiveness. My nature tends to lean to the side that does not display psychopathic tendancies. \:D/

Author:  SiberD [ Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: is it just me

Quote:
Mothy:I try to draw an equilibrium between emotion and impassiveness. My nature tends to lean to the side that does not display psychopathic tendancies.


So its safe for you to have firearms, right?

And drive a car?

And little kids and pets are safe around you?

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/