[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - beggin for dishonesty.

EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: beggin for dishonesty.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:33 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:37 am 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:42 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:46 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:49 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:59 am 
Not that important.

If I say I did it, I did it. A function of my credibility. Mostly, those who disagree with my credibility lack it themselves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:00 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:36 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:11 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:27 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:34 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

I believe this is probably a correct assumption.

I hope she chooses to come out from the disguise and face the world head on here. She's got a good degree of protection here, so she should feel free to post as herself.

If she reads this, I want to say to her that it's impossible to keep up charades if you're going to insist on using the same kind of phraseology you've used under your own name. Do you want to inevitably be discovered or what? I have yet to understand these games you insist on playing.

Hope you decide to remove the mask. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:56 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

You got a bad case of mistaken identiy. Is this what childish codes about drugs and "swine" and Bambino nose bleeds is about.

wijim I don't know about you killing feral cats. YOU addmitted killing your kids cat. I didn't make it up. I didn't misrepresent anything. Your lying AGAIN if you say I am. I can't find the thread but I know damn well you admited killing your kids cat so don't bother lying anymore about it. I think you said you beat it to death. One thing I remember is you said you didn't take it to the vet. YOU admitted it again in the cat killing thread. Its probablly still there so you can't lie about that. Or did you delete it? don't blame me for reading what YOUwrite.
I don't get why people like you and RF lie about things right after you say them. I think your just po-ed because I think anybody who wont even take his own kids cat to the vet and then bets it to death is worth his weight in dog poo

Bean don't call me she.

See you in the funny papers boyz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:53 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:09 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:41 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

LOL. I knew I should have corrected it before posting but I was pissed at wijim's lies. Just for RF, the corrected version.

You have got a bad case of mistaken identity. Is this what the child codes about drugs and "swine" and Bambino nose bleeds is all about?

Wijim, I don't know about you killing feral cats. You admitted killing your child's cat. I didn't make that up. I didn't misrepresent anything.

(If anything, I gave you the benefit of the doubt by telling you I apologized in advance if I was wrong.)

You are lying again if you say I am (making it up).

I can't find the thread but I'm certain you admitted killing your child's cat so don't bother lying anymore about it. If memory serves, I believe you said you beat the cat to death. I believe you also said you did not take that cat to the vet.

You admitted it again in the cat killing thread. Its probaby still there, so you can't lie about that. Or id you delete it?.

Don't blame me for reading what you write.

I don't understand why people like you and RF lie about things right after you say them. I think you're just po-ed because I think anybody who wont even take his own kids cat to the vet and then beats it to death is (not) worth his weight in dog poo.

Bean, please do not call me "she". Thank you.

See you in the funny papers boyz.

The "z" iin boyz stays because that's the way I always write it.

Rf,

normally good spelling and grammar

Since its so important to you, that should read "normally correct spelling and grammar".

Whew. I feel so much better now.
[/i]