EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:47 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:00 pm
Posts: 1731
http://www.clintonfoundation.org/cf-pgm-hs-hk1.htm

_________________
Boycott Air Canada, Greyhound,
all Canadian tourism, products such as lumber, meat,
alcohol, fish until
sealclubbing is banned.
http://seashepherd.org/seals/seals.html
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=martha


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:50 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:53 am
Posts: 2281
Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
Has he dropped the cigars yet? :wink:

More seriously... arc108, I'm sure you'll take 'em as you can get 'em, but it's not as if Clinton is giving them up because of animal cruelty/rights issues.

-josh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:17 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:00 pm
Posts: 1731
Well, try visualize a little truck stop in the middle of the desert. A truck driver walks into the restaurant and orders a veggieburger, a cup of coffee and a piece of pie.

As he sits down to eat, three rough looking bikers also come in. One grabs his veggieburger and begins to eat it. Another picks up his coffee and spills it on the floor. The third one takes a bite our of his pie, then mashes the rest on the plate.

The truck driver says nothing, gets up, pays the cashier and leaves. One of the three bikers turns to the cashier and says:

"Not much of a man, is he?"

"Not much of a driver, either", said the cashier. "he just ran his truck over three motorcycles."

_________________
Boycott Air Canada, Greyhound,
all Canadian tourism, products such as lumber, meat,
alcohol, fish until
sealclubbing is banned.
http://seashepherd.org/seals/seals.html
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=martha


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:23 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
arc108 wrote:
Well, try visualize a little truck stop in the middle of the desert. A truck driver walks into the restaurant and orders a veggieburger, a cup of coffee and a piece of pie.

As he sits down to eat, three rough looking bikers also come in. One grabs his veggieburger and begins to eat it. Another picks up his coffee and spills it on the floor. The third one takes a bite our of his pie, then mashes the rest on the plate.

The truck driver says nothing, gets up, pays the cashier and leaves. One of the three bikers turns to the cashier and says:

"Not much of a man, is he?"

"Not much of a driver, either", said the cashier. "he just ran his truck over three motorcycles."


That's a funny story, arc. I'm not sure what it had to do with anything, but I liked it anyway.

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:33 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:13 pm
Posts: 7957
Location: Cape Breton Npva Scotia
Archer wrote:
arc108 wrote:
Well, try visualize a little truck stop in the middle of the desert. A truck driver walks into the restaurant and orders a veggieburger, a cup of coffee and a piece of pie.

As he sits down to eat, three rough looking bikers also come in. One grabs his veggieburger and begins to eat it. Another picks up his coffee and spills it on the floor. The third one takes a bite our of his pie, then mashes the rest on the plate.

The truck driver says nothing, gets up, pays the cashier and leaves. One of the three bikers turns to the cashier and says:

"Not much of a man, is he?"

"Not much of a driver, either", said the cashier. "he just ran his truck over three motorcycles."


That's a funny story, arc. I'm not sure what it had to do with anything, but I liked it anyway.



I heard it years ago but the guys actually spit in the first guys beer and spilled it over his head. I think Arc changed it to suit his/her wierd sense of purpose. :wink:

_________________
I use red, not because of anger but to define my posts to catch rebuttals latter and it makes the quote feature redundent for me. The rest of you pick your own color.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:47 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Archer wrote:
arc108 wrote:
Well, try visualize a little truck stop in the middle of the desert. A truck driver walks into the restaurant and orders a veggieburger, a cup of coffee and a piece of pie.

As he sits down to eat, three rough looking bikers also come in. One grabs his veggieburger and begins to eat it. Another picks up his coffee and spills it on the floor. The third one takes a bite our of his pie, then mashes the rest on the plate.

The truck driver says nothing, gets up, pays the cashier and leaves. One of the three bikers turns to the cashier and says:

"Not much of a man, is he?"

"Not much of a driver, either", said the cashier. "he just ran his truck over three motorcycles."


That's a funny story, arc. I'm not sure what it had to do with anything, but I liked it anyway.



I heard it years ago but the guys actually spit in the first guys beer and spilled it over his head. I think Arc changed it to suit his/her wierd sense of purpose. :wink:


Even though it didn't really fit. :lol:

Uh oh! Spin will be very upset with us, Donnie. We didn't use very nice netiquette, did we?

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:43 pm 
Offline
Member with 50 posts!
Member with 50 posts!

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:59 am
Posts: 158
I guess Big Willy doesn't want to join the heart attack club.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:10 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:59 am
Posts: 2252
Location: Central Colorado
Did Clintoon repent on his Presidential order to print all government forms in multiple languages, causing many entire forests to be used extra?
Did Hillary give some guy head to make it even? Where's that cigar? How about repenting for not getting Bin Laden when he had the chance, or repenting for getting Atta out of jail? Hey, he didn't uphold Article Four, section 4 of the US Constitution, did he repent for letting in 10 million illegal invaders? :P :twisted: :x :x 8) :lol: :( :D :roll: :evil: :evil: :x :x :P :wink:

_________________
"With every decision, think seven generations ahead of the consequences of your actions" Ute rule of life.
“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children”― Chief Seattle
“Those Who Have the Privilege to Know Have the Duty to Act”…Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:06 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:13 pm
Posts: 7957
Location: Cape Breton Npva Scotia
josh knauer wrote:
Has he dropped the cigars yet? :wink:

More seriously... arc108, I'm sure you'll take 'em as you can get 'em, but it's not as if Clinton is giving them up because of animal cruelty/rights issues.

-josh




I swear , I never had sex with that hamburger. Done in my best Clintonese. :lol:

_________________
I use red, not because of anger but to define my posts to catch rebuttals latter and it makes the quote feature redundent for me. The rest of you pick your own color.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group