sealclubbing is banned.
http://seashepherd.org/seals/seals.html
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=martha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:50 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Has he dropped the cigars yet? :wink:

More seriously... arc108, I'm sure you'll take 'em as you can get 'em, but it's not as if Clinton is giving them up because of animal cruelty/rights issues.

-josh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:17 pm 

Well, try visualize a little truck stop in the middle of the desert. A truck driver walks into the restaurant and orders a veggieburger, a cup of coffee and a piece of pie.

As he sits down to eat, three rough looking bikers also come in. One grabs his veggieburger and begins to eat it. Another picks up his coffee and spills it on the floor. The third one takes a bite our of his pie, then mashes the rest on the plate.

The truck driver says nothing, gets up, pays the cashier and leaves. One of the three bikers turns to the cashier and says:

"Not much of a man, is he?"

"Not much of a driver, either", said the cashier. "he just ran his truck over three motorcycles."

sealclubbing is banned.
http://seashepherd.org/seals/seals.html
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=martha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:23 pm 

arc108 wrote:
Well, try visualize a little truck stop in the middle of the desert. A truck driver walks into the restaurant and orders a veggieburger, a cup of coffee and a piece of pie.

As he sits down to eat, three rough looking bikers also come in. One grabs his veggieburger and begins to eat it. Another picks up his coffee and spills it on the floor. The third one takes a bite our of his pie, then mashes the rest on the plate.

The truck driver says nothing, gets up, pays the cashier and leaves. One of the three bikers turns to the cashier and says:

"Not much of a driver, either", said the cashier. "he just ran his truck over three motorcycles."

That's a funny story, arc. I'm not sure what it had to do with anything, but I liked it anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:33 pm 

Archer wrote:
arc108 wrote:

That's a funny story, arc. I'm not sure what it had to do with anything, but I liked it anyway.

I heard it years ago but the guys actually spit in the first guys beer and spilled it over his head. I think Arc changed it to suit his/her wierd sense of purpose. :wink:

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:47 pm 

Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Archer wrote:
arc108 wrote:

I heard it years ago but the guys actually spit in the first guys beer and spilled it over his head. I think Arc changed it to suit his/her wierd sense of purpose. :wink:

Even though it didn't really fit. :lol:

Uh oh! Spin will be very upset with us, Donnie. We didn't use very nice netiquette, did we?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:43 pm 
Member with 50 posts!
Member with 50 posts!

I guess Big Willy doesn't want to join the heart attack club.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:10 am 

Did Clintoon repent on his Presidential order to print all government forms in multiple languages, causing many entire forests to be used extra?
Did Hillary give some guy head to make it even? Where's that cigar? How about repenting for not getting Bin Laden when he had the chance, or repenting for getting Atta out of jail? Hey, he didn't uphold Article Four, section 4 of the US Constitution, did he repent for letting in 10 million illegal invaders? :P :twisted: :x :x 8) :lol: :( :D :roll: :evil: :evil: :x :x :P :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:06 pm 

josh knauer wrote:
Has he dropped the cigars yet? :wink:

More seriously... arc108, I'm sure you'll take 'em as you can get 'em, but it's not as if Clinton is giving them up because of animal cruelty/rights issues.

-josh

I swear , I never had sex with that hamburger. Done in my best Clintonese. :lol:

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.