EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:58 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

It doesn't make sense to have topic started here that clearly should be under the enviro or animal concerns areas. There could be a topic that applies to both (the rainforest/meat one for example) but the poster should just pick one and perhaps ask a Volunteer to link to it from the other.

I see this area as an "Other topics" area more than truly just open for any discussion that would include animal/enviro discussions. A more cynical person might think that some posters would try to use the slightly more relaxed rules enforcement here to flame others on enviro/animal concerns topics.

-josh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:45 am 

josh knauer wrote:
It doesn't make sense to have topic started here that clearly should be under the enviro or animal concerns areas. There could be a topic that applies to both (the rainforest/meat one for example) but the poster should just pick one and perhaps ask a Volunteer to link to it from the other.

I see this area as an "Other topics" area more than truly just open for any discussion that would include animal/enviro discussions. A more cynical person might think that some posters would try to use the slightly more relaxed rules enforcement here to flame others on enviro/animal concerns topics.

-josh

its possible josh. but im curious as to why ya care about it. are you into organization real heavily so you think that enviro/animal topics should be compartmentalized in their respective forums?..lol (im kinda pickin on you here) but really....whats the harm? i for one dont care if arc wants to post how gods wrath will set me free from eating meat or shopping at target by throwing lightening bolts of human feces from the heavens. if i dont wanna read that in the other forums....i dont wanna read it here either.

just food for thought