EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 417 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:34 pm 
Wayne Stollings wrote:
RF wrote:
Quote:
We have RF misrepresenting the statement of Sianblooz here:

http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtop ... 5615#35615

Doesn't appear we do.

We have you claiming so, is all.

Ok, where is the quote to support your claim. If you can provide post where Sianblooz called Wijim a "liar" I will apologize for my error, but if you cannot you have been proven wrong yet again .... :wink:

The ball is in your court now.

You have an alternate definition for "liar"? I sorta go by "one who lies". But feel free to tell me yours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:39 pm 
Quote:
I missed the point where Sainblooz called anyone a liar.

Sianblooz wrote:
Quote:
He's (Capitalistswine) a liar but is the possibliity of losing a trap a good reason for lying about where they are?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:39 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

RF wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
RF wrote:
Quote:

Doesn't appear we do.

Ok, where is the quote to support your claim. If you can provide post where Sianblooz called Wijim a "liar" I will apologize for my error, but if you cannot you have been proven wrong yet again .... :wink:

You have an alternate definition for "liar"? I sorta go by "one who lies". But feel free to tell me yours.

Yes, anyone can tell a lie, but that does not make them a liar .. according to Capitalistswine. Are you saying that he is wrong now?

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:40 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Wayne Stollings wrote:
Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
RF wrote:
Quote:

Doesn't appear we do.

I think Wayne missed the dog poo was who Sianblooz was appologizing to and that the whole story is Sianblooz was calling Wiijim a liar while making out it was an apology. Wiijim told of beating his cat to death in front of his child. What Sianblooz isn't telling folks on this board is that the cat had been mortaly injured and Wiijim hit it hard with a shovel to finish it off quickly. We know this from another board but Wayne doesn't know the whole story. Knowing the full story and Sianblooz we know that the intent was to call Wiijim a lying piece of dog poo and insinuate he was cruel for killing the cat in fron t of his child. .

I missed the point where Sainblooz called anyone a liar. I have read the representations that was the case, but not the exact quote. Since the connection was to the point Capitalistswine was trying to make about his post being misrepresented, someone is trying to use a double standard here. As for the "other boards story" it means nothing in this case other than there is a history of conflict. If the perceived insinuation is considered valid in the "correction" of Sianblooz's post why is it not also applicable to Captialistswine's posts? Or vice versa? Since none of you "corrected" Caplitalistswine one must assume you agreed with his point yet jumped on the double standard when it suited ... just as has been the "problems" illustrated with the ARAs. :?

Not faulting you Wayne but the point for us that are in the know with regards to what was on the other board can easily see that Sianblooz is the one that brought up the point about lying from the quotes of another forum. That is where Festus & Wiijim are coming from. Sianblooz is playing the game about lying and bringing in a topic from another board which you couldn't possibly know about. Having said that , that doesn't change the fact that Sianblooz called WIIjim a liar and accused him of spreading lies by selectively using something from the other board that is b eing misrepresented by her here.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.

Last edited by Donnie Mac Leod on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:41 pm 
Wayne Stollings wrote:
RF wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
RF wrote:
Quote:

Doesn't appear we do.

Yes, anyone can tell a lie, but that does not make them a liar .. according to Capitalistswine. Are you saying that he is wrong now?

What does his definition have to do with yours? Try to stay focused.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:46 pm 

Donnie
Quote:
I think Wayne missed the dog poo was who Sianblooz was appologizing to and that the whole story is Sianblooz was calling Wiijim a liar while making out it was an apology. Wiijim told of beating his cat to death in front of his child. What Sianblooz isn't telling folks on this board is that the cat had been mortaly injured and Wiijim hit it hard with a shovel to finish it off quickly.

The cat wasn't "mortally injured". :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:48 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

RF wrote:
Quote:

Sianblooz wrote:
Quote:
He's (Capitalistswine) a liar but is the possibliity of losing a trap a good reason for lying about where they are?

Now you misrepresent the posts or are you just lying to prove it can be done?

The first statement was in reference to the post where you claimed Sainblooz lied on Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:18 pm and the second was from Sainblooz on Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:32 am. Are you trying to tell us that you knew three weeks in advance this was going to happen and you just made a preemptive claim? I think not.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:50 pm 

Grace wrote:
Donnie
Quote:
I think Wayne missed the dog poo was who Sianblooz was appologizing to and that the whole story is Sianblooz was calling Wiijim a liar while making out it was an apology. Wiijim told of beating his cat to death in front of his child. What Sianblooz isn't telling folks on this board is that the cat had been mortaly injured and Wiijim hit it hard with a shovel to finish it off quickly.

Means it was dying Grace. Are you ever going to recover from that subterfuge thing you perpetuate. WIIjim finished it off with a shovel because it was in serious pain and suffering.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:51 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

RF wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
RF wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
RF wrote:
Quote:

Doesn't appear we do.

What does his definition have to do with yours? Try to stay focused.

I AM staying focused, it is called context. His examples were made first and started the thread and that was the basis for the comparisons made. Either his definition is correct or it is not, which is it? Can you answer such a simple question?

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:52 pm 

Wayne Stollings wrote:
RF wrote:
Quote:

Sianblooz wrote:
Quote:

The first statement was in reference to the post where you claimed Sainblooz lied on Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:18 pm and the second was from Sainblooz on Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:32 am. Are you trying to tell us that you knew three weeks in advance this was going to happen and you just made a preemptive claim? I think not.

With Sianblooz. You can tell a year in advance what claims she will make ,we just never know what name she will use..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:53 pm 

Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Grace wrote:
Donnie
Quote:

Means it was dying Grace. Are you ever going to recover from that subterfuge thing you perpetuate. WIIjim finished it off with a shovel because it was in serious pain and suffering.

Mortally INJURED?? More lies?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:56 pm 

If a cat was suffering from some unknown disease, which wijim's vet diagnosed (over the phone no less :roll: ) was probably distemper, I wouldn't say it was mortally injured. If a cat got its head run over by a car & was still alive, then I'd say it was mortally injured.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:57 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
RF wrote:
Quote:

Sianblooz wrote:
Quote:

With Sianblooz. You can tell a year in advance what claims she will make ,we just never know what name she will use..

Well, where I come from we call saying something that is not true a lie and there was no statement of "will lie" to make it anything else. You may call it whatever you like, but it does have all of the earmarks of a double standard. Either Capitalistswine had a point or RF had a point but they both cannot be correct and neither have been corrected by you or any of the other anti-AR folks on this thread. Which one is wrong?

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:58 pm 

Grace wrote:
Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Grace wrote:
Donnie
Quote:

Mortally INJURED?? More lies?

Not according to Wiijim and I have no reason to suspect he is lying or would kill a healthy cat by clubbing it with a shovel in front of his daughter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:02 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Capitalistswine wrote:
A Darwin Award by no means states that a person is stupid but "honors" the person for improving the gene pool by removing themselves from it in really stupid ways. We have all done really stupid actions, doesn't make anybody stupid.
Secondly, I never stated that trappers hide their traps so people cannot find them except by accidently tripping over them. Sianblooz, I challenge you to quote where I stated what you accused me of writing.

This logic would translate to lies in this fashion:

"We have all told a lie, doesn't make anybody a liar."

Is this correct? If so the point made about RF's misrepresentation was valid. If it is not, Capitalistswine's original complaint was baseless and there was a double standard in the allowance of such a statement to go unchallenged.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 417 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next