EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 417 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:24 pm 
Quote:
The reference is to another unnamed board or boards .... which can easily be called a "phantom board" by myself or others as we have no other point of reference for it.


You don't avoid the point by ignoring the point. Sianblooz spoke as if Donnie's claim was that she was posting on this other board or boards. She attacked that as if it constituted the sum total of his statements.

Quote:
NOW you claim to understand context when it suits you?


I've never claimed to not understand context. What I recently said, is that you miss contextual shifts when it suits you. Nice example of the misrepresentation you're so worked up about though. Did you think of it all by yourself?

Quote:
You know the continued willful misrepresentation is generally called lies and you seem to be proving to us that you are lying on a regular basis. That is really a blow to ones credibility on such a board too. You might want to look into that before it really gets out of hand.


Yeah yeah...RF is lying...heard it before.

You might want to look into how obvious it is that you haven't been able to support your original claim as to my misrepresentation of Sianblooz's statement. I mean...show it, not just blow it. Perhaps consider showing competence, instead of banking on your supposed credibility.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:29 pm 
Wayne Stollings wrote:
RF wrote:
Quote:
RF Quote:
What I think is funny though, is the reference to "lying about where they are." Where did that come from?


It came from CapSwine's post.


Shouldn't be so terribly hard for you to reference that post and explain, then.

Because I couldn't find anything he said that could be construed as his advocating lying about the location of traps.


Maybe if we type V E R Y V E R Y S L O W L Y you will understand the connection is within the logic and not the exact statement. I notice the attempts to use the "no exact quote" in a defense when trying to change the position people have taken, that is dangerous because it can be used in reverse, as well.

In any case if you read the thread IN CONTEXT you will either understand the meanings, you will know you have misrepresented the situation, or you will know you need to get that remedial help. Only you will know which is correct, but the rest of us can make our own interpretations.


ROFL! Not the "it's all over the board" nonsensical explanation?!? LOL!

Heh...who the HELL told you that you were a gunslinger, Pilgrim?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:34 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:16 pm
Posts: 2453
Location: The only hole built above ground
Quote:
RF, I suspect the board in question is Frankie's Mixed Bag. I was sent the link to that board a short time back. While I've registered there, I have not posted or read much. The board looks like the clubhouse where some of these people go to glad hand and back slap their imaginary victories. Not very interesting and very childish. IMHO.


ROTFLMAO!! Ok, now I am absolutely convinced that sianblooz is indeed barb. No question about it. And as such she is one of the most dishonest persons on the internet.

How ya doin' barb? How long are you gonna keep sianblooz as a nick now? I admit that it is a little more exotic than BubbaFS. Btw, what is a sianblooz?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:40 pm 
Quote:
My comments to Donnie's previous post. As to the imaginary conversations, talk to Donnie because he's the one who seems to think they took place.


:lol:

You indeed are too funny, "Sianblooz"...but you really did catch me by surprise this time. I didn't think you would actually catch that particular horse and try to ride it down that road, once I had so helpfully shown it as a possibility.

Quote:
RF, I suspect the board in question is Frankie's Mixed Bag.


Uh...you suspect that, do you? :lol:

Quote:
I was sent the link to that board a short time back. While I've registered there, I have not posted or read much.


But you did read there enough to come to this board and go on about Wijim killing his daughter's cat?

And you did assert how sure you were that he had done that...and that if he denied it he was lying...but if you were wrong, you apologized in advance? Heh...funny stuff.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:43 pm 
Quote:
Btw, what is a sianblooz?


I'm interested in that too. It does appear to be more exotic than BubbaFS. Not so exotic as Don Coyote, though.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:45 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:13 pm
Posts: 7957
Location: Cape Breton Npva Scotia
SiberD wrote:
Quote:
RF, I suspect the board in question is Frankie's Mixed Bag. I was sent the link to that board a short time back. While I've registered there, I have not posted or read much. The board looks like the clubhouse where some of these people go to glad hand and back slap their imaginary victories. Not very interesting and very childish. IMHO.


ROTFLMAO!! Ok, now I am absolutely convinced that sianblooz is indeed barb. No question about it. And as such she is one of the most dishonest persons on the internet.

How ya doin' barb? How long are you gonna keep sianblooz as a nick now? I admit that it is a little more exotic than BubbaFS. Btw, what is a sianblooz?



Maybe she can go back to calling herself Qwerty and get access to the IP. keys and make up some clones that will state that they are here to emulate Sianblooz the compassionate ,as she fights her battles against the evil animal users. RF is not being dishonest or lieing Wayne. He knows that Sianb looz is misrepresenting some facts here. If you had been involved on the qwerty forum which she administrated to non-existance you would know RF is not lieing. Unfortunately you are only seeing one side of this issue because you never had dealings with Sianblooz posting as seven different people on the same board at the same time pretending they were only there to support Sianblooz because she needed their respect and admiration.



RF and Festus are both drawing attention to how Sianblooz will use sbtle changes in sentences to create impressions that she can then claim as lies.


Festus made note of those changes.


Secondly, I never stated that trappers hide their traps so people cannot find them except by accidently tripping over them. Sianblooz, I challenge you to quote where I stated what you accused me of writing.

On to the next dishonest remark by Sianblooz, Page 4: Quote:
Capitalswine says I would steal the trap. He's a liar but is the possibliity of losing a trap a good reason for lying about where they are?


I never made no such statement. Here is what I said, Page 3: Quote:
Why? So people with your beliefs can steal or vandalize the trap so it can never operate again?


The above quote was in response to this by Sianblooz on Page 3: Quote:
Bottom line is the sickos who set these traps should be required to post signs informing the unsuspecting dog walker, or a family out for a NATURE walk, of the danger.

Why are they allowed to be so sneaky with traps that hurt, maim and kill ? Is it really so much to ask that they be FORCED to own up to what they do? Why do we let these sickos get away with this?


For some people who share Sianblooz's beliefs, that being vehemently opposed to trapping, it is not above those particular individuals to steal or permanently damage a trap. At no point in time did I ever write that Sianblooz would steal or vandalize a trap.

To read my response is that the trapper does not place signs stating that he has traps set in a particular area because some people who share Sianblooz's beliefs may steal or vandalize those traps.


It is implied that respect is paramount on this board. I have given you nothing but respect, Sianblooz, yet you have misrepresented and mischaracterized my position and my posts. In addition your have flat-out declared me to be a liar.

I will not take these false accusations and attacks lying down. I expect an immediate retraction of your false claims. Thank you.

_________________
I use red, not because of anger but to define my posts to catch rebuttals latter and it makes the quote feature redundent for me. The rest of you pick your own color.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:47 pm 
Offline
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:26 pm
Posts: 500
RF
Quote:
But you did read there enough to come to this board and go on about Wijim killing his daughter's cat?


No, RF. I did not "go on" about it after reading it on another board. I read it here because wijim himself posted it. It was after he posted about it that I got the link to Frankie's Mixed Bag aka The Little Boy's Clubhouse.

Why don't quit playing games and just post the friggin link to all this covert crap?

SiberD?
Amy?
Donnie?
RF?

Can't one of you put your money where you big mouth's are?

[/i]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:49 pm 
Quote:
RF is not being dishonest or lieing Wayne. He knows that Sianb looz is misrepresenting some facts here.


That's not terribly important to Wayne, Donnie. He just wants to win the "whose is bigger" contest...and doesn't have the tool to accomplish that.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:50 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:13 pm
Posts: 7957
Location: Cape Breton Npva Scotia
SiberD wrote:
Quote:
RF, I suspect the board in question is Frankie's Mixed Bag. I was sent the link to that board a short time back. While I've registered there, I have not posted or read much. The board looks like the clubhouse where some of these people go to glad hand and back slap their imaginary victories. Not very interesting and very childish. IMHO.


ROTFLMAO!! Ok, now I am absolutely convinced that sianblooz is indeed barb. No question about it. And as such she is one of the most dishonest persons on the internet.

How ya doin' barb? How long are you gonna keep sianblooz as a nick now? I admit that it is a little more exotic than BubbaFS. Btw, what is a sianblooz?




Neat Avatar SD. Barb changes names like ladies of the street change parteners.

_________________
I use red, not because of anger but to define my posts to catch rebuttals latter and it makes the quote feature redundent for me. The rest of you pick your own color.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:52 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:13 pm
Posts: 7957
Location: Cape Breton Npva Scotia
RF wrote:
Quote:
RF is not being dishonest or lieing Wayne. He knows that Sianb looz is misrepresenting some facts here.


That's not terribly important to Wayne, Donnie. He just wants to win the "whose is bigger" contest...and doesn't have the tool to accomplish that.



As much as I like and respect Wayne, I fear that is so RF. To bad to because he is riding the wrong horse in this issue. Barb has destroyed more boards then recent steroid ball players have destroyed reputations.

_________________
I use red, not because of anger but to define my posts to catch rebuttals latter and it makes the quote feature redundent for me. The rest of you pick your own color.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:53 pm 
Quote:
No, RF. I did not "go on" about it after reading it on another board. I read it here because wijim himself posted it.


So you read it here first, THEN went to FMB and verified it?

If you were so sure of your accusations...so sure of them that you would claim Wijim was lying if he denied them...why would you then leave room for equivocation by apologizing in the event you were mistaken?

Besides...Wijim didn't deny that he killed his daughter's cat. So what would have been your point in all that?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:56 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:13 pm
Posts: 7957
Location: Cape Breton Npva Scotia
RF wrote:
Quote:
No, RF. I did not "go on" about it after reading it on another board. I read it here because wijim himself posted it.


So you read it here first, THEN went to FMB and verified it?

If you were so sure of your accusations...so sure of them that you would claim Wijim was lying if he denied them...why would you then leave room for equivocation by apologizing in the event you were mistaken?

Besides...Wijim didn't deny that he killed his daughter's cat. So what would have been your point in all that?




In fact Wiijim made a point of telling us why and how he killed the cat. I even suspect that Wiijim would rather the cat were healthy enough to survive as he didn't kill the cat out of malice which I think is what Sianblooz wanted to point out to discredit Jim before under another name...

_________________
I use red, not because of anger but to define my posts to catch rebuttals latter and it makes the quote feature redundent for me. The rest of you pick your own color.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.


Last edited by Donnie Mac Leod on Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:57 pm 
Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
RF wrote:
Quote:
RF is not being dishonest or lieing Wayne. He knows that Sianb looz is misrepresenting some facts here.


That's not terribly important to Wayne, Donnie. He just wants to win the "whose is bigger" contest...and doesn't have the tool to accomplish that.



As much as I like and respect Wayne, I fear that is so RF. To bad to because he is riding the wrong horse in this issue. Barb has destroyed more boards then recent steroid ball players have destroyed reputations.


He can get on any horse he wants, Donnie. Doesn't matter to me. When he saddles a donkey and brays like a jackass though...I have dificulty distinguishing rider from mount.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:59 pm 
Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
RF wrote:
Quote:
No, RF. I did not "go on" about it after reading it on another board. I read it here because wijim himself posted it.


So you read it here first, THEN went to FMB and verified it?

If you were so sure of your accusations...so sure of them that you would claim Wijim was lying if he denied them...why would you then leave room for equivocation by apologizing in the event you were mistaken?

Besides...Wijim didn't deny that he killed his daughter's cat. So what would have been your point in all that?




In fact Wiijim made a point of telling us why and how he killed the cat. I even suspect that Wiijim would rather the cat were healthy enough to survive as he didn't kill the cat out of malice which I think is what Sianblooz wanted to point out to discredit Jim before under another name...


Know what? I bet that WAS the point! Wijim is an evil cat killer...disregard whatever he says. 'Course...that would be a pretty good example of ad hominem argument.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:00 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:13 pm
Posts: 7957
Location: Cape Breton Npva Scotia
RF wrote:
Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
RF wrote:
Quote:
RF is not being dishonest or lieing Wayne. He knows that Sianb looz is misrepresenting some facts here.


That's not terribly important to Wayne, Donnie. He just wants to win the "whose is bigger" contest...and doesn't have the tool to accomplish that.



As much as I like and respect Wayne, I fear that is so RF. To bad to because he is riding the wrong horse in this issue. Barb has destroyed more boards then recent steroid ball players have destroyed reputations.


He can get on any horse he wants, Donnie. Doesn't matter to me. When he saddles a donkey and brays like a jackass though...I have dificulty distinguishing rider from mount.



According to Grace ,I have that quality to no matter how often I prove her wrong . Sad thing is you and Wayne are much alike in beliefs and would normally be more supportive in pointing out this thread has a lot of sub tle word changes which Festus originally noted.

_________________
I use red, not because of anger but to define my posts to catch rebuttals latter and it makes the quote feature redundent for me. The rest of you pick your own color.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 417 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group