EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:56 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Grace wrote:
sianblooz
Quote:
Incredible to me that no matter what people say, in IM or on the board, that they would have the nerve to demand and expect an answer to whatever their whims made them ask. Those who think I should obey these demands can go do an unnatural act to themselves.

Can you point out demands here, sianblooz? Are you referring to my question, asking to whom you were responding? If so, do you think asking a question is nervy and demanding?

think you'll get an answer? if you do...you think it'll be an honest one grace?

actually i have a question for you on a more personal level now that i think of it. in lieu of sianblooz conduct, do you think im way off in the thinking of how folks like sianblooz would characterize or twist facts to suit their needs by making misrepresentitive statements like i've illustrated with the "good hunter" vs "bad hunter" issues?

please limit my question as that of oneconcerning me, you, sianblooz....in regards to what im discussing with wayne.....

i mean with regard to realizing sianblooz's past n all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:28 am 

wijim
Quote:
actually i have a question for you on a more personal level now that i think of it. in lieu of sianblooz conduct, do you think im way off in the thinking of how folks like sianblooz would characterize or twist facts to suit their needs by making misrepresentitive statements like i've illustrated with the "good hunter" vs "bad hunter" issues?

No.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:36 am 

Grace wrote:
wijim
Quote:

No.
:wink: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:07 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

wijim wrote:
in the original intent of this thread....grace posted her thoughts on watson and what he says. all that one can do is either agree with grace or dislike watson and give reasons.

the rest is just sianblooz induced b/s used to stir up trouble. incidently when did the namecalling rule become so optional?.....was it recently?
Quote:
Donnie you're a lying sack of poo.

Quote:
What a chickenshit ass you are.

Quote:
you must have some proof of this @$$hole's stupid accusation

Quote:
I don't know if you're stupid or crazy

Quote:
You don't have the balls.

Quote:
a couple of @$$holes started lying about me.

Quote:
Or are you too busy sticking your snout up Donnies and wijim's butts?

Quote:
Got the balls for that? No? They don't either.

Quote:
If Donnie had a brain he's take it out and play with it.

Quote:
buncha empty headed lamebrained nincompoops

were the above overlooked because of the following? whats the deal there?

Nope, they were counted as an emotional outburst, just as one of your major incidents was counted as such a reply during the time it would have resulted in a permanent ban. I suppose you have forgotten that incident though. The posts were relatively civil until Donnie jumped in and added his beliefs to the mix.

Quote:
Score is Wayne - Match, Set and Game.

Note to Wayne - how would you feel about occasionally throwing a game so these fools could win once in a while?

There are three others who can and will review the posts besides myself. I try not to make a decision when there is the perception of bias on my part and unless I ignored Donnies input I would have been accused of being vindictive... :wink:

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:20 pm 

so donnie gets a ban because he referred (unclearly i might add) somehing regarding the term "dumb butt".......but the terms of asshole, lying sack of poo, with a disclaimer of the word shit in that post (goes to show intent to use the word shit but held back to willfully avoid a banning), chickenshit, and emptyheaded lamebrain nincompoops......are acceptable terms.
in no less than a half dozen different posts.

well go figure.

wayne in my outburst i didnt care if i was banned, and if you had....big deal. but, you didnt.

oh i feel an outburst coming on toward sianblooz...someone stop me please. :lol: :lol:

incidently i dont think sianblooz's sucking up post to you was any reason you'd held off warning or banning her. i used that question to call attention to the post in general.

but i do however believe you are going overboard with protection of sianblooz due to prior arguements in which you dont want to acknowledge that many of us know that she is a former poster known as barb that will lie just for the sake of having difficulty or aversion to the truth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:34 pm 

sianblooz is a known ****and has *****ed boards for quite a long time. sianblooz **** due to a lack of ability to **** the *****. she will continue that behavior as long as she is here.

just as the state of "new mexico" was removed from her "location" on her profile...one will notice many other consistencies with this personality as time goes by.

if you want to see a cool experiment....keep her around and watch what happens and how many predictions continue to come true. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:46 pm 

sianblooz wrote:
Tell you what. If Donnie posts links to where I talked about Watson on other boards as he claims I have, and links to where I called him a "hero" as he claims I am, and links to where I say all hunters are like trophy hunters, or what the hell, if Donnie can produce a link to any one of his lies, I'll answer any (STUPID) questions asked.

hunter88, I'm not even going to ask how the hell my own opinions can be a lie. LOLOLOL

I got to go to work too.

So you want us to do all the work, but you aren't willing to answer a simple question. :lol: You're a real piece of work! :lol:

It seems that my signature is once again valid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:40 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

wijim wrote:
but i do however believe you are going overboard with protection of sianblooz due to prior arguements in which you dont want to acknowledge that many of us know that she is a former poster known as barb that will lie just for the sake of having difficulty or aversion to the truth.

I was accused of pandering to Grace, now Sainblooz, who will be next? I am not protecting Sianblooz, but I AM pointing out the errors in the assumptions and logic presented in relation to those assumptions. I could care less who Sainblooz or Wijim are as long as they follow the rules. If anyone makes such an error I will point it out.... that is the extent of it.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:31 pm 

Wayne Stollings wrote:
wijim wrote:

I was accused of pandering to Grace, now Sainblooz, who will be next? I am not protecting Sianblooz, but I AM pointing out the errors in the assumptions and logic presented in relation to those assumptions. I could care less who Sainblooz or Wijim are as long as they follow the rules. If anyone makes such an error I will point it out.... that is the extent of it.

point is...wijim didnt follow the rules a couple months ago. and sianblooz is a repeat offender...over n over.

i dont think pander is a great way to put what i meant.....i think you have been subconciously leanin toward sianblooz due to the arguements you've had with rf, cs and donnie in that "other" thread in which sianblooz was a big topic there. pandering is definitely strong than i meant to "accuse" you of.....(lol....we could talk about accuse too...but thats enough for this thread the way it is). :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:08 pm 

Quote:
i dont think pander is a great way to put what i meant.....i think you have been subconciously leanin toward sianblooz due to the arguements you've had with rf, cs and donnie in that "other" thread in which sianblooz was a big topic there. pandering is definitely strong than i meant to "accuse" you of.....(lol....we could talk about accuse too...but thats enough for this thread the way it is).

Maybe it's called balancing the scales.

The nice part of this whole thing was I got to put up all the bad words over and over again, but it was actually sianblooz that said them. And surely I couldn't be expected to censor someone else's statements. That just wouldn't be right.

On a side note it was nice confusing Grace again. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:15 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

wijim wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
wijim wrote:

point is...wijim didnt follow the rules a couple months ago. and sianblooz is a repeat offender...over n over.

Both with some provocation, IMO.

Quote:
i dont think pander is a great way to put what i meant.....i think you have been subconciously leanin toward sianblooz due to the arguements you've had with rf, cs and donnie in that "other" thread in which sianblooz was a big topic there.

No, I did not even expect to involve myself in this discussion. I pointed out the error in Grace's hunter/gatherer definition. I was pointing out my concern with the way the discussion with Mr. Venom was going on "hunters" and that was it until I read Hunter88's post and something clicked in my head. Other than that I was going to point out the rules to Sianblooz (as is the policy) which hopefully would result in a editing after things cooled a bit and ignore most of the historical he said/she said.

Quote:
pandering is definitely strong than i meant to "accuse" you of.....(lol....we could talk about accuse too...but thats enough for this thread the way it is). :lol:

Point taken, but you see I am not trying to take either side over the other and you are. As long as I am accused by both sides of being biased I will know I am doing it right .... :wink:

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:18 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

hunter88 wrote:
Quote:
i dont think pander is a great way to put what i meant.....i think you have been subconciously leanin toward sianblooz due to the arguements you've had with rf, cs and donnie in that "other" thread in which sianblooz was a big topic there. pandering is definitely strong than i meant to "accuse" you of.....(lol....we could talk about accuse too...but thats enough for this thread the way it is).

Maybe it's called balancing the scales.

That would be a good view ... balance is the goal.

Quote:
The nice part of this whole thing was I got to put up all the bad words over and over again, but it was actually sianblooz that said them. And surely I couldn't be expected to censor someone else's statements. That just wouldn't be right.

Boy, it does not take much to make you happy does it ... :lol: :lol:

Quote:

As I said, it does not take much to make you happy. Ask her what time it is and you might get the same result .... :lol: :twisted:

Hey Grace ... :P

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:21 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Now I am going to get ready to go dinner with some friends and enjoy a quiet evening of good conversation and a little medicinal libation or two.

Play nice!!! :P

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:30 pm 

hunter22 (demoted):

Quote:

Weener uh I mean Wayne
Quote:
As I said, it does not take much to make you happy. Ask her what time it is and you might get the same result .... :lol: :twisted:

Hey Grace ... :P

I'll tell you what time it is. It's time to bam zoom both of you to the moon! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:46 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

wijim wrote:
in the original intent of this thread....grace posted her thoughts on watson and what he says. all that one can do is either agree with grace or dislike watson and give reasons.

the rest is just sianblooz induced b/s used to stir up trouble. incidently when did the namecalling rule become so optional?.....was it recently?
Quote:
Donnie you're a lying sack of poo.

Quote:
What a chickenshit ass you are.

Quote:
you must have some proof of this @$$hole's stupid accusation

Quote:
I don't know if you're stupid or crazy

Quote:
You don't have the balls.

Quote:
a couple of @$$holes started lying about me.

Quote:
Or are you too busy sticking your snout up Donnies and wijim's butts?

Quote:
Got the balls for that? No? They don't either.

Quote:
If Donnie had a brain he's take it out and play with it.

Quote:
buncha empty headed lamebrained nincompoops

were the above overlooked because of the following? whats the deal there?

Quote:
Score is Wayne - Match, Set and Game.

Note to Wayne - how would you feel about occasionally throwing a game so these fools could win once in a while?

Not so wijim and you know it. It wasn't until AFTER Donnie started the same sorry lies and namecalling that I started namecalling. Before that, I was on topic and civil. I notice that Donnie still has not posted any proof of his lies. LOL

My apologies to the moderators for violating the rules of the board. I should not have let the (neverending) lies annoy me. I'll keep it clean in the future. Brings to mind that old saying about not getting down in the mud withh pigs... ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next