EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:51 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Quote:
hunter22 (demoted):

Quote:
On a side note it was nice confusing Grace again.

Weener uh I mean Wayne

Grace, some people golf, some people play tennis. Aside from hunting my hobby is confusing you. :lol: Now I will admit hunting is more important then confusing you. But once the sun goes down and the turkeys go to roost for the night. I still have Grace to come back to. And as Wayne noted.

Quote:
Boy, it does not take much to make you happy does it ...

Wayne is right there. I lead a very quite life. On Easter my oldest kids thought it would be best if dad got himself a girl friend. I told them no that was alright. While my youngest daughter has been gone on vacation with my ex, her Pom has been sleeping with me.

I told the kids I've noticed after a week of sleeping with the dog. It takes up more room then it needs, it growls when I get too close, it snores, and has hairy legs. It's just like being married again. But then the Pom doesn't complain when I go hunting. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:57 pm 

Wayne thanks for the link for the sausage. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I'm glad I ate first and found out what it was. :lol:

I will say this wasn't very spicy, and I wasn't real fond of it. Guess you never know about something until you try it. That being said I still don't think I want to try the moth balls Grace mentioned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:53 pm 

Quote:
My apologies to the moderators for violating the rules of the board. I should not have let the (neverending) lies annoy me.

Put a sock in it barb! You're one of the biggest liars on the internet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:59 pm 

Sianblooz

Quote:
Not so wijim and you know it. It wasn't until AFTER Donnie started the same sorry lies and namecalling that I started namecalling. Before that, I was on topic and civil. I notice that Donnie still has not posted any proof of his lies. LOL

Actualy I never told any lies so I would hardly provide proof of lieing. You never change that method of deciet do you. And your comment is false. I had not name called you.

This is the first post I wrote on this thread.

Quote:
Bottom line ,is it is up to us to police such characters Venom. Watson is using them as Sianblooz willingly has done before to discredit all hunters

d this is where the name calling began as you replied to my post.

Quote:
Donnie you're a @@@ sack of @@@. I'd say @@@ but I might get my hand spanked for telling the truth about you. You have never seen me write one word about Watson. You have never seen me write one word to "discredit all hunters" either.

Every time I call you on some big whopper you tell about me you conveniently ignore it while you stick your tail between your legs. No doubt you will do the same with this new lie. What a @@@ @@@you are.

Last edited by sianblooz on Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quote:
My apologies to the moderators for violating the rules of the board. I should not have let the (neverending) lies annoy me. I'll keep it clean in the future. Brings to mind that old saying about not getting down in the mud withh pigs...

Hog hoser is used to playing in the mud with pigs.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:56 am 

sianblooz wrote:
wijim wrote:
in the original intent of this thread....grace posted her thoughts on watson and what he says. all that one can do is either agree with grace or dislike watson and give reasons.

the rest is just sianblooz induced b/s used to stir up trouble. incidently when did the namecalling rule become so optional?.....was it recently?
Quote:
Donnie you're a lying sack of poo.

Quote:
What a chickenshit ass you are.

Quote:
you must have some proof of this @$$hole's stupid accusation

Quote:
I don't know if you're stupid or crazy

Quote:
You don't have the balls.

Quote:
a couple of @$$holes started lying about me.

Quote:
Or are you too busy sticking your snout up Donnies and wijim's butts?

Quote:
Got the balls for that? No? They don't either.

Quote:
If Donnie had a brain he's take it out and play with it.

Quote:
buncha empty headed lamebrained nincompoops

were the above overlooked because of the following? whats the deal there?

Quote:
Score is Wayne - Match, Set and Game.

Note to Wayne - how would you feel about occasionally throwing a game so these fools could win once in a while?

Not so wijim and you know it. It wasn't until AFTER Donnie started the same sorry lies and namecalling that I started namecalling. Before that, I was on topic and civil. I notice that Donnie still has not posted any proof of his lies. LOL

My apologies to the moderators for violating the rules of the board. I should not have let the (neverending) lies annoy me. I'll keep it clean in the future. Brings to mind that old saying about not getting down in the mud withh pigs... ;)

no, sianblooz, we are all able to read. it was after donnie clarified a point and your name was included. i saw no names being called in his initial posts prior to your tirade. i notice you haven't posted proof of your lies. you can't though because there is no proof for your lies. why did you remove new mexico from your profile barb?

more dishonesty i see. then you continue the insults with the pigs comments. are you even able to tell the truth a little bit?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:48 pm 
Funny stuff.

'Course...the question wasn't whether Sianbloop had said anything in this thread about Watson...until Sianbloop made that the question by making this remark to Donnie:

Quote:
You have never seen me write one word about Watson.

Typical. It's just a disconnected remark out of left field...but there is that all-so familiar bit of low cunning involved in that the remark is contrived to be an implicit accusation.

And after all said and done...note that in her very next post...this time to Archer...she does seem to lend some credibility to the idea that she was referring to Watson when she uttered the infamous "he"......

[quote]Post the link to where I have written about Watson prior to the one line I wrote here to day.[/quote]

But I'm sure she was too entertained by the sight of Wayne donning his cape to actually clarify anything. The more muddled the better, far as she is concerned. And who better to help her in that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:56 pm 

rf,
i guess it's ok to come off with blatant misrepresentations and lies according to how it's allowed to here. then when called on them....its acceptable to spew the namecalling. think i'll give it a go when the mood strikes me. hell i might even start some threads with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:12 pm 

sianblooz wrote:
It wasn't until AFTER Donnie started the same sorry lies and namecalling that I started namecalling. Before that, I was on topic and civil.

But he started it! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:17 pm 

Archer wrote:
sianblooz wrote:
It wasn't until AFTER Donnie started the same sorry lies and namecalling that I started namecalling. Before that, I was on topic and civil.

:lol: :lol: thing is...he didn't.... :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:24 pm 

wijim wrote:
rf,
i guess it's ok to come off with blatant misrepresentations and lies according to how it's allowed to here. then when called on them....its acceptable to spew the namecalling. think i'll give it a go when the mood strikes me. hell i might even start some threads with it.

What's happened to this list.

It seems so childish now.

Ranka.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:30 pm 

ranka wrote:
wijim wrote:
rf,

What's happened to this list.

It seems so childish now.

Ranka.

what list?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:59 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

wijim wrote:
Archer wrote:
sianblooz wrote:

This statement would not have anything to do with the problem would it? It is the first statement by Donnie and it does claim an unproven position, which Sianblooz contests. That would make it a lie in Sianblooz's position. I do not see many posts where Sianblooz has mentioned hunters directly much less tried to "discredit all hunters". I suppose that too might be a personal opinion on Donnie's part, but given the lack of proof presented it is hard to say Donnie did NOT start it without making another assumption.

Quote:
Watson is using them as Sianblooz willingly has done before to discredit all hunters

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:13 pm 

Wayne Stollings wrote:
wijim wrote:
Archer wrote:
sianblooz wrote:

This statement would not have anything to do with the problem would it? It is the first statement by Donnie and it does claim an unproven position, which Sianblooz contests. That would make it a lie in Sianblooz's position. I do not see many posts where Sianblooz has mentioned hunters directly much less tried to "discredit all hunters". I suppose that too might be a personal opinion on Donnie's part, but given the lack of proof presented it is hard to say Donnie did NOT start it without making another assumption.

Quote:
Watson is using them as Sianblooz willingly has done before to discredit all hunters

No no need to go much further with your own assertions Wayne. They are becoming quite pathetic and ignorant.. Funny how you never addressed the fact that I never called anyone names much less resort to vulgarity which you find so disturbing when it suits you. You are about the only person trying to support the supposition that Sianbloop was talking about anyone else other then Watson. Then others pretty while figured out that was who Sianbloop was talking about and quantified that position exactally as noted by RF in her follow up posts.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:22 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
wijim wrote:
Archer wrote:
sianblooz wrote:

Quote:

No no need to go much further with your own assertions Wayne. They are becoming quite pathetic and ignorant.. Funny how you never addressed the fact that I never called anyone names much less resort to vulgarity which you find so disturbing when it suits you. You are about the only person trying to support the supposition that Sianbloop was talking about anyone else other then Watson. Then others pretty while figured out that was who Sianbloop was talking about and quantified that position exactally as noted by RF in her follow up posts.

First, you have just confirmed your ignorance since I am not supporting anything, but point out your prior assumptions are based on wishful thinking rather than a provable basis. That is not uncommon with you at times though.

A mob agreeing on something they wish to believe proves exactly nothing except the basis for their wish. As for the "side line" RF mentioned, it is true, but then so is the same claim against you for the "discrediting all hunters" since the posts in this thread clearly indicated nothing against hunting for food. I suppose when you wish to live a double standard it helps to be ignorant of the facts as well.

You may want to edit the references to Sianblooz by the incorrect spelling you used since that could be considered an attack similar to the ones I had to warn Sianblooz over and which Wijim complained.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:31 pm 
Quote:
...the posts in this thread clearly indicated nothing against hunting for food.

I don't think you can support that. So is it an assumption on your part?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next