EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:36 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Cree1 wrote:
Sianblooze....now Grace has battled her corner admirably and needed a rest.

Wheter you like it or not everybody is here because they care about environmental issues and it may therefore be a surprise to you (not to any of us...its our life not toytown politics) that there are hunters, farmers, vets, bioloigists, environmental workers, conservationists etc all attacking ARA positions which we see as unhelpful at best and downright dangerous at worst. It snot squabbling to us. Its a fight to protect the wilderness in meaningful ways.

I think our positions are clear. That we believe the best way to do this is by recognising the importance of animal dependant economies , hunting etc and their crucial role in preserving things.

Grace likes animals. So do we. She is nervous that there is cruelty out there. We are trying to show her that most people try to minimize suffering as the reason we are in these jobs is because we love animals too. CERTAINLY not for money or exploitation.

It is significant that all the people you are against have real animals as avatars. You have a disneyesque cute shark. (I dont have one cos I cant work out how to do it!) Grace has her eye, and it is that which lies at the root of her angst.

NOW.....I propose you have a be nice to Sianblooze day on a day of your choice, and realise that while we squabble as you put it, habitats are dissappearing for plam oil etc :wink: I dont see any ARA groups saying anything about this.

May I also thank Grace for being nice to us on her day :D :wink:

um cree...sianblooz aka barb.....does not have it in herself to be either nice or would she be legitimately accepting of niceties coming to her. see she would latch on to anything said nice to her as though it were owed, and spit it back.

i did my part on bntg day by just not posting...lol....how could i be nicer? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:49 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Wow cree. You sure read a lot into my question. You read a lot into my avatar too. Where did you get all of that?

wijim, as soon as I see something from you besides name calling and lies, I guarentee I'll accept it nicely. I've never spit anything that wasn't spit at me first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:55 am 

Origam wrote:
Archer wrote:
But I like the cheese!

I only share good cheese with people who are shorter than me.

Dang....you're not 6'2" are you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:55 am 

sianblooz wrote:
Wow cree. You sure read a lot into my question. You read a lot into my avatar too. Where did you get all of that?

wijim, as soon as I see something from you besides name calling and lies, I guarentee I'll accept it nicely. I've never spit anything that wasn't spit at me first.

you haven't seen any lies from me.

and as for not spitting anything that wasn't spit at you first?...lmfao. want me to show you a couple?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:04 am 

sianblooz wrote:
I've never spit anything that wasn't spit at me first.

Looks like you've been called out....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:13 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Now see wijim? This is exactly what you have done before. First you lie and then in the very same thread you say you don't lie.

"scum" I don't remember if it was you who attributed that quote to me before. I "called out" that person, said it was a lie that I had said it but that person was too chicken to admit he lied. Thanks for posting the truth, that I never used that word. Hope it didn't hurt you too much tell the truth about something.

archer, I got my hand slapped by Josh for a comment like yours. He said i was just trying to add to the flames. Isn't that what you're doing here?

This board is chock full of double standards. I got told by Wayne that I couldn't call names here but its ok for wijim to lie and call me names in every post. He'll fill up this thread with even more lies.

How many more threads will wijim start where he whines and cries about somebody who doesn't even post here? She must have really beat up on you poor little defenseless babies. LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:24 am 

Poor pitiful barb. *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:41 am 

sianblooz wrote:
Now see wijim? This is exactly what you have done before. First you lie and then in the very same thread you say you don't lie.

"scum" I don't remember if it was you who attributed that quote to me before. I "called out" that person, said it was a lie that I had said it but that person was too chicken to admit he lied. Thanks for posting the truth, that I never used that word. Hope it didn't hurt you too much tell the truth about something.

archer, I got my hand slapped by Josh for a comment like yours. He said i was just trying to add to the flames. Isn't that what you're doing here?

This board is chock full of double standards. I got told by Wayne that I couldn't call names here but its ok for wijim to lie and call me names in every post. He'll fill up this thread with even more lies.

How many more threads will wijim start where he whines and cries about somebody who doesn't even post here? She must have really beat up on you poor little defenseless babies. LOL

lmao....wayne's not gonna stick up for you anymore if you bite the hand that feeds you :lol:

looks like you are accusing the admin here of double standards...is that true?

Last edited by wijim on Thu May 11, 2006 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:33 am 

sianblooz wrote:

show my lie and prove anything i said was indeed a lie....

who said you used that word? you showed your intent in which you agreed with the sentiment of the "insult" and broad brush painting. your interjection into the use of scum to support it as it is true, was a way of being insulting in itself....hence spitting insults......

ironic considering you state later that i "whine" about shit. looks to me like you are whining about archers remark and trying to draw a comparison to something josh got on you about previously.....

more whining about the way the board is even after you offer up your brown-nosing love for the admin....lol....again how ironic you use it to whine and later in this post you call me a whiner....

no she (you) always got caught being a moron even to the point of driving people who supported you away....thats why you come her incognito to try the same bait. you deny it...lol....but even in this post i am quoting you....you have so many tell-tale signs of being barb....right down to the toting of how great she must have been.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:27 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Meet my new avatar - Something for everybody.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:35 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

More lies from wijim. where did I say "how great she must have been"?

Its you who says that. You worship her, you can't go more than a day or two without talking about her.

I don't know who sounds like the bigger nutjob. You and your friends or her. Except that she's not here whining about you. LOL

You lie about me and then deny it and then deny denying it.

You post part of what I said and conveniently forget to include the rest. Then you lie about that too.

You have started several new threads to lie about me and then you say I whine about your lies.

Best of all though is comments like SiberD's. No opinion of his own. He just gets in line kiss butt.

Froot loops.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:46 pm 

sianblooz wrote:

Nope, just wanted to make sure that you saw Jim confronting you with your lies. My work here is done. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:08 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Archer wrote:
sianblooz wrote:

Nope, just wanted to make sure that you saw Jim confronting you with your lies. My work here is done. :D

Well at least you admit you just mix and stir even though you don't know what your talking about.

Or are you prepared to prove your lie?

I'm taking my kids for a long weekend of camping and fishing. You all can stay here and write some new lies.

Bunch of silly assed froot loops.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:48 pm 

sianblooz wrote:
Meet my new avatar - Something for everybody.

HMPH! Nothing for me.. I like the shark. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:06 pm 

sianblooz wrote:
Or are you prepared to prove your lie?

I've got nothing to prove. Jim has already done that. You spit, when you claimed not to. That would be a LIE.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next