EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: What are you mad about?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:36 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

I just had some dude stalking me online. Then, he tried hacking into my account on my personal forum (have his ip on record saying he done that to prove it and he even admitted to it)

And then, he deletes me from his forum that I just happened to be on and threatens to report me to authorities and get my internet disabled... for doing nothing but calling him a few names. :lol:

:shock: :lol: :x :x :x :shock: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:48 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Not winning the $82 million lottery last night. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:00 pm 

You want the long list or the short list? :twisted:

Stalkers are always fun.. I had one myself back when I was 16. Met him online (yeah.. they had computers back then!) through a local bbs. He showed up at my home and stuff and would leave pictures and flowers on the fence. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:27 am 

The world..the fact that it's 0225 and I STILL can't sleep(been 3 days),my job,the traffic,I'm tired of hearing sirens. I'm mad at the people who died in my care today,I'm mad at myself for being unable to save them...mad at the weather. :( :( :( I think I'm gonna try to go to sleep again..if I ain't too mad. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:35 am 

Mr. Venom wrote:
The world..the fact that it's 0225 and I STILL can't sleep(been 3 days),my job,the traffic,I'm tired of hearing sirens. I'm mad at the people who died in my care today,I'm mad at myself for being unable to save them...mad at the weather. :( :( :( I think I'm gonna try to go to sleep again..if I ain't too mad. :D

It really sucks not to be able to sleep - I can relate. I envy those who fall asleep as soon as their eyes close and stay asleep (my husband for one). But the worst thing you can do before bedtime is sit in front of a computer. You need to get off the computer at least 1 hour before bedtime. Of course I rarely heed this advice, but when I do I find I'm less wound up and my brain is more rested. I also think about everything in the world as I'm trying to fall asleep. I could think about stuff for 2 hours straight going back 20 years! I also found that taking 1 Tylenol PM a half hour before bedtime does help. 2 will make you groggy in the a.m. Also it's good to just sleep with a sheet & light blanket in a cool room. Toss the down comforter on the floor if you've got one. They cook you alive. Keep the window open a crack for fresh air.

PS - I'm sorry about the people you couldn't save, but you do your best and are not a super hero (just a hero). :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:48 am 

Sleep.. what's that? You know whats fun is going to bed and watching time go by on your alarm clock and then dozing off about 30 minutes before it goes off. :lol: I gave up trying to sleep and now it's more like a hobby I get to do on the weekends.

Grace, I can't take sleep meds. They don't work for me. Codiene makes me hyper and other types of sleep meds keep me awake. *sigh*

Mr.Venom, I like what Grace said about heros and superheros. I'm sorry about the people that couldn't be saved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:01 am 

Origam wrote:
Sleep.. what's that? You know whats fun is going to bed and watching time go by on your alarm clock and then dozing off about 30 minutes before it goes off. :lol: I gave up trying to sleep and now it's more like a hobby I get to do on the weekends.

Grace, I can't take sleep meds. They don't work for me. Codiene makes me hyper and other types of sleep meds keep me awake. *sigh*

Mr.Venom, I like what Grace said about heros and superheros. I'm sorry about the people that couldn't be saved.

I can't or won't take sleep meds either. (I don't like taking any drugs unless absolutely necessary). But once in desperation I bought something over the counter and used it once. Gave me a headache and didn't work. Tylenol PM is for pain relief and relaxes the muscles. It's really not a "sleep aid" as sleep aids go (not even on the same shelf). It's somehow comforting to know other people can't sleep here too. Misery loves company.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:11 am 

Grace wrote:
I can't or won't take sleep meds either. (I don't like taking any drugs unless absolutely necessary). But once in desperation I bought something over the counter and used it once. Gave me a headache and didn't work. Tylenol PM is for pain relief and relaxes the muscles. It's really not a "sleep aid" as sleep aids go (not even on the same shelf). It's somehow comforting to know other people can't sleep here too. Misery loves company.

Tylenol doesn't do diddly squat for me... guess thats cause I was taking a bottle a day a few years back. :shock:

Yeah.. misery loves company. Wonder if there are clubs for people who can't sleep. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:49 pm 

Tylenol PM knocks me out if I take two. It helps if I take one. And it really messes with me bad when I take three. I won't do that again. I try not to take them at all, but sometimes I have to. I haven't had a good nights sleep all week. I'd think about some PM if I didn't have to work in the morning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:59 pm 

Archer wrote:
Tylenol PM knocks me out if I take two. It helps if I take one. And it really messes with me bad when I take three. I won't do that again. I try not to take them at all, but sometimes I have to. I haven't had a good nights sleep all week. I'd think about some PM if I didn't have to work in the morning.

Geez.. have you tried counting sheep? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:21 pm 

Origam wrote:
Archer wrote:

No, but I will eat them from time to time. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:42 pm 

Archer wrote:
No, but I will eat them from time to time. :D

Maybe thats the problem.. you're doing it all wrong, you're supposed to count them not eat them. :lol:

Put some lavendar scented rose petals under your pillow.. a friend of mine swears that puts people to sleep. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:49 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Origam wrote:
Archer wrote:

He has to stop at 21 ..... :shock: :lol: :lol:

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:52 pm 

Wayne Stollings wrote:

Pasture isn't big enough to hold more? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:56 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Origam wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:

Pasture isn't big enough to hold more? :lol:

That is part of it ... can't count after using all of his fingers, and toes ... and such.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next