EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

A guy walks into a bar...er...forum...
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26043
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Fosgate [ Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:45 pm ]
Post subject:  A guy walks into a bar...er...forum...

Sup Envirolink?!

Regrettably, I'm still around. Hey Wayne, what's it been, over 20 years for us on the forum? \:D/

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A guy walks into a bar...er...forum...

Fosgate wrote:
Sup Envirolink?!

Regrettably, I'm still around. Hey Wayne, what's it been, over 20 years for us on the forum? \:D/


A little more than 20 years I think .... time flies when you are having fun. How's life been treating you?

Author:  Fosgate [ Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A guy walks into a bar...er...forum...

Wayne Stollings wrote:
Fosgate wrote:
Sup Envirolink?!

Regrettably, I'm still around. Hey Wayne, what's it been, over 20 years for us on the forum? \:D/


A little more than 20 years I think .... time flies when you are having fun. How's life been treating you?


Life's alright.

No really, who am I kidding? Life is great! I trust the same for you. \:D/

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A guy walks into a bar...er...forum...

Fosgate wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
Fosgate wrote:
Sup Envirolink?!

Regrettably, I'm still around. Hey Wayne, what's it been, over 20 years for us on the forum? \:D/


A little more than 20 years I think .... time flies when you are having fun. How's life been treating you?


Life's alright.

No really, who am I kidding? Life is great! I trust the same for you. \:D/


Yep, wearing my shades a lot. Sold the company to a big conglomerate, pissed me off for about six months during which time I was granted a patent on an analyzer that would put the lab out of business, so when they hit a cash crunch I bought it back for a song to make sure the folks who worked for me were not screwed. Now I hear the conglomerate is in discussion with one of those money groups that scavenge everything they can seel off for a profit and trash the rest. The only thing that would be better is to hit the big lottery to buy the conglomerate and really rub it in.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/