EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:14 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

So now that we know we're all weirdos.. lets be nosey about coffee. :)

Do you drink coffee? Why/why not?
How do you drink your coffee (no smartarsed comments about out of a cup either)?
Do you usually make your coffee at home or buy it at a coffeeshop?
what is your favorite coffee drink, aside from regular coffee.. or do you not drink "foo-foo" coffee?
Whats your favorite brand of coffee?
Do you have a favorite coffee mug? Why is it your favorite?
Are you one of those people who leave like two sips in the bottom of the pot at work so that you don't have to make a fresh pot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:20 am 

Do you drink coffee? Why/why not?
Yes. Cause I've become horribly addicted to it.
How do you drink your coffee (no smartarsed comments about out of a cup either)?
Either with a splash of milk and a dash of sugar or if it's dessert I'll use some flavored coffee creamer (usually cinnamon vanilla)
Do you usually make your coffee at home or buy it at a coffeeshop?
Mostly homebrewed, but I do buy coffee drinks two-three times a week at a coffee shop
what is your favorite coffee drink, aside from regular coffee.. or do you not drink "foo-foo" coffee?
Caramel machiato (probably spelled it wrong) with 3 extra shots of espresso and two shots of caramel flavoring
Whats your favorite brand of coffee?
Don Francisco (the regular flavor and the caramel flavor)
Do you have a favorite coffee mug? Why is it your favorite?
I have two. The first one is a travel mug I got from the Sheriff's Dept a few years ago, I like it because it's blue... and it fits in the cup holder in my car. The second one is a lead crystal (or something like that) mug, I like it because it's the right size for a cup of coffee at home.
Are you one of those people who leave like two sips in the bottom of the pot at work so that you don't have to make a fresh pot?
Nope.. I make a fresh pot if it's that low. We're spoiled at my present place of employement and the coffee is made for us by the cafeteria staff. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:03 pm 

I don't drink coffee. I'll have a capacchino (sp?) now and then, but that's about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:04 pm 

Archer wrote:
I don't drink coffee. I'll have a capacchino (sp?) now and then, but that's about it.

Ya' know.. I was getting ready to post a "Where the heck is Archer" thread. :shock: I was beginning to think maybe you and Grace had run off together somewhere. :D

Don't drink coffee? Wait until you get old.. then you'll drink coffee like it's going out of style. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:29 pm 

Do you drink coffee?...Yeah lots Why/why not?..Because what else would I drink??? Beer???
How do you drink your coffee (no smartarsed comments about out of a cup either)?..Black
Do you usually make your coffee at home or buy it at a coffeeshop?..Home
what is your favorite coffee drink, aside from regular coffee.. or do you not drink "foo-foo" coffee?...just coffee
Whats your favorite brand of coffee?..whatever my wife buys..we usually have Folgers at the station
Do you have a favorite coffee mug? Why is it your favorite?..Why yes I do..I has a pic of a Mallard on it and it'll hold two cups
Are you one of those people who leave like two sips in the bottom of the pot at work so that you don't have to make a fresh pot?.... I prefer to make my own,the younger guys are afraid of my coffee.

You left a question out Ori, How much coffee do you drink???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:37 pm 

Mr. Venom wrote:
You left a question out Ori, How much coffee do you drink???

Uh.. yeah.. uhm... I left that out for a reason. :oops:

Are you one of those guys who makes coffee that you have to chew? :) I like strong coffee.. I always add an extra scoop when I make it at home. Back in San Diego when I started drinking coffee the guys at work were in heaven because I'd make the coffee.. they never did figure out my secret to the perfect pot of coffee. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:45 pm 

yes..I like my chewable coffee. I never cared much for it until I got thrown aboard the USS Coral Sea,and that was what they had in the Mess at 0200. I guess I got addicted to it then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:51 pm 

Origam wrote:
Ya' know.. I was getting ready to post a "Where the heck is Archer" thread. :shock:
Thanks for the concern. I've just had a lot going on.

Quote:
I was beginning to think maybe you and Grace had run off together somewhere. :D
Not yet.... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:53 pm 

Mr. Venom wrote:
yes..I like my chewable coffee. I never cared much for it until I got thrown aboard the USS Coral Sea,and that was what they had in the Mess at 0200. I guess I got addicted to it then.

Must be a military thing. My dad didn't like coffee until he joined the Navy and went to sea. Apparently in the engine room you pretty much drank black coffee. :D My papa was the same way.. he didn't drink coffee until he joined the Navy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:56 pm 

Archer wrote:

Should be some sort of law.. on workdays someone has to be around to entertain me cause I'm not entertaining enought to keep myself amused.

Archer wrote:
Not yet.... :wink:

So.. you don't have Grace stashed in your closet? Dang.. that means I have to start worrying about her. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:19 pm 

Origam wrote:
Archer wrote:

Should be some sort of law.. on workdays someone has to be around to entertain me cause I'm not entertaining enought to keep myself amused.

But...you're so easily amused.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:22 pm 

Archer wrote:
But...you're so easily amused.

Must be why I like yapping with you huh? :lol:

I tried to tell myself a knock knock joke, but I don't answer the door for strangers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:14 pm 

I guess so...

You're too much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:30 pm 

Archer wrote:
I guess so...

You're too much.

I have to be too much.. someone's got to keep it lively around here since people keep disappearing. Should be a law against that.. I think I'll write to my congressman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:55 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

Do you drink coffee? no Why/why not? I try to consume as little caffeine as possible.
How do you drink your coffee (no smartarsed comments about out of a cup either)? I don't
Do you usually make your coffee at home or buy it at a coffeeshop? I don't
what is your favorite coffee drink, aside from regular coffee.. or do you not drink "foo-foo" coffee? I don't
Whats your favorite brand of coffee? There is none
Do you have a favorite coffee mug? Why is it your favorite? I said I don't drink coffee
Are you one of those people who leave like two sips in the bottom of the pot at work so that you don't have to make a fresh pot? I said I do not drink coffee.