EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

funny picture thread
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2658
Page 1 of 1

Author:  wijim [ Fri May 26, 2006 9:28 am ]
Post subject:  funny picture thread

this one i call:

archer eating capt. crunch

Image

Author:  Grace [ Fri May 26, 2006 11:01 am ]
Post subject: 

LOL LOL LOL (ewwwwww)

Author:  wijim [ Fri May 26, 2006 11:49 am ]
Post subject: 

Grace wrote:
LOL LOL LOL (ewwwwww)


the lesson being...dont ever share cap'n crunch with archer.

Author:  Grace [ Fri May 26, 2006 11:51 am ]
Post subject: 

wijim wrote:
Grace wrote:
LOL LOL LOL (ewwwwww)


the lesson being...dont ever share cap'n crunch with archer.



So happens I love Capt Crunch (and Sugar Smacks). Not sure I'll ever be able to eat Capt. Crunch again w/o that visual of something hangin in the bowl. Thanks a rot (and thanks Archer).

Author:  wijim [ Fri May 26, 2006 12:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

i hate cap'n crunch..........its the dreaded "crunch roof" that kills it for me. you know...when the roof of your mouth is shredded n tender from eating it.

Author:  Grace [ Fri May 26, 2006 12:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

wijim wrote:
i hate cap'n crunch..........its the dreaded "crunch roof" that kills it for me. you know...when the roof of your mouth is shredded n tender from eating it.


Yes!! LOL. You're so right. My husband gets crunch roof. (I think you have to eat it a bit more delicately, instead of woofing it, boys. :wink: )

Author:  Archer [ Fri May 26, 2006 2:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

As you can see in the picture, Jim, you already have my response to all of this. See it? Right there in the right hand.

You're both lucky I don't have the time to dig up some good pictures.

Author:  Grace [ Fri May 26, 2006 2:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

Archer wrote:
As you can see in the picture, Jim, you already have my response to all of this. See it? Right there in the right hand.

You're both lucky I don't have the time to dig up some good pictures.



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!! Good catch!

Author:  oinks [ Fri May 26, 2006 5:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

I want to submit one of my favorite funny photos, from the website, "stuff onmycat.com".

Image

Author:  Origam [ Sat May 27, 2006 9:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Err.. he's got a little dribble on his chin. :lol:

Author:  Origam [ Sat May 27, 2006 9:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

oinks wrote:
I want to submit one of my favorite funny photos, from the website, "stuff onmycat.com".

Image


Hehe.. poor cat. :D

Author:  The Muppet Babies [ Mon May 29, 2006 5:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

I see that the cat is a boy... wonder what the dog is???

:shock:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/