EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Do you like the smell of feed lots?
No way! 63%  63%  [ 5 ]
Yup! 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 8
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:23 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
So.. how many of ya'll like the smell of feed lots?

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:04 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
Oh, it's close so far. However, if this should end up in a tie, I win by default since you put your answer first to try to sway things to your side. :P

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:05 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Archer wrote:
Oh, it's close so far. However, if this should end up in a tie, I win by default since you put your answer first to try to sway things to your side. :P


Must be a Texan thing.. cheating to win. :D

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:02 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
Whatever....you rigged the polls in your favor. That makes YOU the cheater. See? I win by default once again.

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:17 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Archer wrote:
Whatever....you rigged the polls in your favor. That makes YOU the cheater. See? I win by default once again.


:lol:
Yup I see the resemblance..the only thing missing is the screwy speeches and the millions of dollars. :shock:

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:57 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
Origam wrote:
Archer wrote:
Whatever....you rigged the polls in your favor. That makes YOU the cheater. See? I win by default once again.


:lol:
Yup I see the resemblance..the only thing missing is the screwy speeches and the millions of dollars. :shock:


Hmmm, the screwy speeches I can do. The money....I'll have to work on that.

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:07 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Archer wrote:
Hmmm, the screwy speeches I can do. The money....I'll have to work on that.


Maybe you'll win the lottery? :D

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:49 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
Origam wrote:
Archer wrote:
Hmmm, the screwy speeches I can do. The money....I'll have to work on that.


Maybe you'll win the lottery? :D


You'll have to buy me a ticket first.

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:20 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Archer wrote:
You'll have to buy me a ticket first.


Err.. against your religion to buy one? :D

How about if I ever win the lottery I'll give you $10 so you can buy your own ticket.

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:02 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:48 pm
Posts: 1841
Location: Where the smoke is
If either one of you win the lotto I expect you to fund your favorite mod's 6 month excursion to Costa Rica!!! :D

_________________
We do what we must because we can,for the good of all of us....except the ones that are dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:07 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Mr. Venom wrote:
If either one of you win the lotto I expect you to fund your favorite mod's 6 month excursion to Costa Rica!!! :D


Does Wayne want to go to Costa Rica for six months?! :lol:

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:20 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:48 pm
Posts: 1841
Location: Where the smoke is
Origam wrote:
Mr. Venom wrote:
If either one of you win the lotto I expect you to fund your favorite mod's 6 month excursion to Costa Rica!!! :D


Does Wayne want to go to Costa Rica for six months?! :lol:


Of course he's more than welcome to tag along. I always need someone to carry my spotlight and hold my snake bags!! :lol:

_________________
We do what we must because we can,for the good of all of us....except the ones that are dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:22 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
Origam wrote:
Archer wrote:
You'll have to buy me a ticket first.


Err.. against your religion to buy one? :D

How about if I ever win the lottery I'll give you $10 so you can buy your own ticket.


Not against my religion, but close. I just don't see the need to waste the money.

If you give me $10 just for lottery tickets, I suppose I'd try it. But what are the odds of both of us winning?

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:27 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Mr. Venom wrote:
Of course he's more than welcome to tag along. I always need someone to carry my spotlight and hold my snake bags!! :lol:


D'oh.. so many comments one could make about holding snakes, but I'll behave. :D

Do snakes get the caught in the headlight look that deers get when you shine a spotlight on them?

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:29 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Archer wrote:
Not against my religion, but close. I just don't see the need to waste the money.

If you give me $10 just for lottery tickets, I suppose I'd try it. But what are the odds of both of us winning?


Probably about as good as satan lacing up a pair of ice skates?

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group