EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

To gym or not to gym..
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2745
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Origam [ Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:24 pm ]
Post subject:  To gym or not to gym..

I'm one of those werid people who enjoy going to the gym. A lot of people I talk to don't.. they prefer home workouts.

Which do you prefer?

I've been doing the home workout lately, it's just easier than darring my lazy rear to the gym. But I found an exercise machine that I'm in love with and will now be going to the gym again. :D :lol:

Author:  Mr. Venom [ Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

We have free weights,stair climber,a treadmill and a bike in our rec room at the station. Other than that I don't work out.

Author:  oinks [ Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:02 am ]
Post subject: 

I prefer going to the gym. Too many times, I've seen friends buy exercise equipment that six months later has turned into a drying rack for their clothes. :lol:
At the gym, you've got lots of people to give you motivation and the scenery in the weight room is pretty nice, too.

Author:  Thrillbilly [ Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To gym or not to gym..

Origam wrote:
I'm one of those werid people who enjoy going to the gym. A lot of people I talk to don't.. they prefer home workouts.

Which do you prefer?

I've been doing the home workout lately, it's just easier than darring my lazy rear to the gym. But I found an exercise machine that I'm in love with and will now be going to the gym again. :D :lol:


I work for a living and run a farms as well. Thats gym enough for me

I like these folks that say

"I went to college so i wont have to work my ass off doing hard labor"

but then spend three or more days a week paying someone to let them work same off with weights etc

Author:  Origam [ Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:02 am ]
Post subject: 

oinks wrote:
I prefer going to the gym. Too many times, I've seen friends buy exercise equipment that six months later has turned into a drying rack for their clothes. :lol:
At the gym, you've got lots of people to give you motivation and the scenery in the weight room is pretty nice, too.


Yup yup! :D Especially the scenery. :lol:

Author:  Grace [ Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:04 am ]
Post subject: 

I lie down til the urge passes.

Author:  Origam [ Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:17 am ]
Post subject: 

Grace wrote:
I lie down til the urge passes.


:lol:

Author:  Archer [ Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:05 am ]
Post subject: 

Grace wrote:
I lie down til the urge passes.


:lol: I'm a step ahead of ya. I've become so good at suppressing the urges, that I don't have them any more.

Author:  Origam [ Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:13 am ]
Post subject: 

Archer wrote:
:lol: I'm a step ahead of ya. I've become so good at suppressing the urges, that I don't have them any more.


Whatta goober.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/