EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: news about donnie
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:06 pm 
Offline
Member with 50 posts!
Member with 50 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 1:31 pm
Posts: 114
Location: maryland
I got this from a trapper who is on Cape Breton who works for the same company as Donnie:

Quote:
it seems Donnie is out on long term so I haven't got ahold of him, I had or have his phone number around here some place. I not sure if he has a home computer I know he used to use his laptop at work so that might be a reason why he's not on alot.



So in other words it sounds like he pulled the same thing he did a few years ago, disapearing for a long time without telling anyone on these boards he likes to post at, though that time his dad died.

Hopefully this guy will have more news soon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: news about donnie
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:07 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
vulpes wrote:
I got this from a trapper who is on Cape Breton who works for the same company as Donnie:

Quote:
it seems Donnie is out on long term so I haven't got ahold of him, I had or have his phone number around here some place. I not sure if he has a home computer I know he used to use his laptop at work so that might be a reason why he's not on alot.



So in other words it sounds like he pulled the same thing he did a few years ago, disapearing for a long time without telling anyone on these boards he likes to post at, though that time his dad died.

Hopefully this guy will have more news soon.


THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:59 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 1340
thanks vl.

keep us posted.

_________________
lately i been thinkin' aunt betty stopped her blinkin'....soon she'll be a stinkin'..........my deceased mother in law speaking of her aunt who had died.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:11 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
Well, that's something at least.

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:48 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 10701
Location: S. Fla
Thank you so much vl. Maybe (god forbid) Donnie lost his job and doesn't have access to a computer, not to mention has other more important issues at hand.

Again, appreciate your keeping us posted.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:55 pm 
He had a heart attack last month and died so I am told.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:28 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 10701
Location: S. Fla
X-Black wrote:
He had a heart attack last month and died so I am told.


Who told you this?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:07 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Grace wrote:
X-Black wrote:
He had a heart attack last month and died so I am told.


Who told you this?


The voices inside his head?

I think I'll believe VL on this one.

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:42 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:53 am
Posts: 2281
Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
Crap.. since it seems he's ok, now he's going to come back and see that we all really missed him. We can't have the old bugger knowing we actually, you know, like him and stuff! Grace, you actually got all weepy at one point in all this! :cry:

:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:56 am 
Offline
Member with 50 posts!
Member with 50 posts!

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:20 pm
Posts: 67
Location: New York
:D thank you for the wonderful news!

_________________
"First it was necessary to civilize man in relation to man. Now it is necessary to civilize man in relation to nature and the animals."
~Victor Hugo~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:56 am 
Offline
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 20562
Location: Southeastern US
josh knauer wrote:
Crap.. since it seems he's ok, now he's going to come back and see that we all really missed him. We can't have the old bugger knowing we actually, you know, like him and stuff! Grace, you actually got all weepy at one point in all this! :cry:

:lol: :lol:


Nah, now we can all just go back, quickly delete those particular posts, and deny they were ever there ... it works so well for all of those politicians. Besides, everyone has a hobby of reading all of the on-line newspaper archives for the Cape Breton area .... not that they have very good archives for most of them ... :wink:

_________________
With friends like Guido, you will not have enemies for long.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer


"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:42 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
Grace wrote:
X-Black wrote:
He had a heart attack last month and died so I am told.


Who told you this?


Nobody. It's just wishful thinking on his part.

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:54 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Wayne Stollings wrote:
josh knauer wrote:
Crap.. since it seems he's ok, now he's going to come back and see that we all really missed him. We can't have the old bugger knowing we actually, you know, like him and stuff! Grace, you actually got all weepy at one point in all this! :cry:

:lol: :lol:


Nah, now we can all just go back, quickly delete those particular posts, and deny they were ever there ... it works so well for all of those politicians. Besides, everyone has a hobby of reading all of the on-line newspaper archives for the Cape Breton area .... not that they have very good archives for most of them ... :wink:


*snork* He'd still see Grace's post on FMB looking for him. :D

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:45 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 10701
Location: S. Fla
josh knauer wrote:
Crap.. since it seems he's ok, now he's going to come back and see that we all really missed him. We can't have the old bugger knowing we actually, you know, like him and stuff! Grace, you actually got all weepy at one point in all this! :cry:

:lol: :lol:


TELL me about it. Once you get wind of him anywhere online I'd like all the Donnie threads here deleted yesterday! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:16 pm 
Archer wrote:
Grace wrote:
X-Black wrote:
He had a heart attack last month and died so I am told.


Who told you this?


Nobody. It's just wishful thinking on his part.


Ring the local coroner.


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group