EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

What'd you have for breakfast
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2787
Page 1 of 5

Author:  Origam [ Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:40 am ]
Post subject:  What'd you have for breakfast

Figured we had a lunch and dinner thread so lets do breakfast.

I had a giant cup of coffee (yum) and a breakfast quesadilla (cheese, mushroom, and lots of tomato grilled to perfection.. yum!).

Author:  Archer [ Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What'd you have for breakfast

Origam wrote:
...and a breakfast quesadilla (cheese, mushroom, and lots of tomato grilled to perfection.. yum!).

Man, that sounds good.

I just had some grits and juice.

Author:  redfurrymonster84 [ Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:04 am ]
Post subject: 

I don't eat breakfast. So, nothing. Breakfast makes me sick.

Author:  Origam [ Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What'd you have for breakfast

Archer wrote:
Origam wrote:
...and a breakfast quesadilla (cheese, mushroom, and lots of tomato grilled to perfection.. yum!).

Man, that sounds good.

I just had some grits and juice.


Of course it's good.. I made it! :D

You know.. I've never had grits before. I served them a few times when I worked at Denny's though. :D Hrm.. something else to put on the "to try" list.

Author:  Origam [ Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:12 am ]
Post subject: 

redfurrymonster84 wrote:
I don't eat breakfast. So, nothing. Breakfast makes me sick.


Ick. Poor thing.

Author:  Archer [ Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What'd you have for breakfast

Origam wrote:
Of course it's good.. I made it! :D

Now, I can't just take your word for it. You'll have to prove it to me.

Quote:
You know.. I've never had grits before. I served them a few times when I worked at Denny's though. :D Hrm.. something else to put on the "to try" list.

Well, they aren't exactly the greatest thing in the world you just have to try, but I do like them.

Author:  Origam [ Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What'd you have for breakfast

Archer wrote:
Now, I can't just take your word for it. You'll have to prove it to me.


I thought you were from Texas.. not the Show Me state! :D

Archer wrote:
Well, they aren't exactly the greatest thing in the world you just have to try, but I do like them.


Hrm.. if I could find a place around here other than Denny's that served them, I would! :D

Author:  Archer [ Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What'd you have for breakfast

Origam wrote:
I thought you were from Texas.. not the Show Me state! :D

Yeah, but the proof is in the pudding!

Quote:
Hrm.. if I could find a place around here other than Denny's that served them, I would! :D

I don't blame you. I just make my own.

Author:  Origam [ Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What'd you have for breakfast

Archer wrote:
Yeah, but the proof is in the pudding!

Would that be rice pudding? I make the second best rice pudding in the world.. first best goes to mom. :D

Archer wrote:
I don't blame you. I just make my own.


Don't tell me you use that instant stuff? :D

Author:  Archer [ Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What'd you have for breakfast

Origam wrote:
Would that be rice pudding? I make the second best rice pudding in the world.. first best goes to mom. :D

You'll have to prove that too, cause I always thought my grandma took first place.

Quote:
Don't tell me you use that instant stuff? :D

Well, at least it doesn't get sprayed out of a can. :lol:

Author:  Mr. Venom [ Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:56 am ]
Post subject: 

Coffee..then I chewed the rears of my crew for their stupidity.

Author:  Origam [ Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:58 am ]
Post subject: 

Mr. Venom wrote:
Coffee..then I chewed the rears of my crew for their stupidity.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Coffee and rear! :lol:

Err.. did they not wash the truck the right way?!

Author:  Origam [ Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What'd you have for breakfast

Archer wrote:
You'll have to prove that too, cause I always thought my grandma took first place.

I always get jealous when people talk about their grandma's cooking. My Nana (we weren't allowed to call her grandma, she smacked me once for that!) can't cook. She tried once, even the dog wouldn't eat it!

I love love love love love rice pudding. We make it slightly different than most people do though, but it's still hands down the best in my opinion.

Archer wrote:
Well, at least it doesn't get sprayed out of a can. :lol:


True... but probably only because it can't get sprayed out of a can! :D :lol:

Author:  Archer [ Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

My grandma was never taught how to cook, but she can do anything she sets her mind to. She sure learned cooking well!

I bet someone could figure out how to spray it out of a can.....as pointless as it would be.

Author:  Origam [ Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

Archer wrote:
My grandma was never taught how to cook, but she can do anything she sets her mind to. She sure learned cooking well!


Thats how most good cooks learn how to cook right? My mom was never taught how to cook, and me and my middle sister (the oldest one would burn water) learned by watching her. We often tell dinner guests not to expect the same thing twice since we like to "play" in the kitchen. :D

Archer wrote:
I bet someone could figure out how to spray it out of a can.....as pointless as it would be.

They probably could. They could sell it next to the spray cheese and spray butter and you could just spray an entire breakfast out of a can. Ick!

Page 1 of 5 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/