EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Something fun..
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:13 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp

Gives a lot of interesting info from the year you were born, people who share your birthday (Ghandi and Spanky share mine!), birth signs, how many btu your birthday candles burn at and how much water they could boil. :shock:

Fun stuff.. not sure if it'll work for Wayne though, I don't think it goes back to B.C.! :lol:
(ducking and running)

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:23 pm 
Offline
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:53 pm
Posts: 275
Location: Indiana
Celebrities who share your birthday:
Chris Martin (1977) Daniel Craig (1968) Jon Bon Jovi (1962)
Laraine Newman (1952) Karen Carpenter (1950) Lou Reed (1944)
Mikhail Gorbachev (1931) Jennifer Jones (1919) Desi Arnaz (1917)
Dr. Seuss (1904)

DR.SEUSS!!! I don't know who anyone else is.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:27 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
What rock have your parents been keeping you under?! :shock: How do you not know who Jon Bon Jovi is?!

And Desi Arnez..and Gorbachev! Oi.

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:42 pm 
Offline
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:53 pm
Posts: 275
Location: Indiana
Origam wrote:
What rock have your parents been keeping you under?! :shock: How do you not know who Jon Bon Jovi is?!

And Desi Arnez..and Gorbachev! Oi.


Jon Bon Jovi sounds like a mushroom or anchovie or something...

And Desi Arnez sounds like a race car driver or something and Gorbachev sounds like a foreign car. Am I right?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:49 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
redfurrymonster84 wrote:
Jon Bon Jovi sounds like a mushroom or anchovie or something...

My bad.. he never sang with System of a Down of course you wouldn't know him. :D Does the band "Bon Jovi" ring a bell?

redfurrymonster84 wrote:
And Desi Arnez sounds like a race car driver or something and Gorbachev sounds like a foreign car. Am I right?

Holy smokes.. someone hand this chicklet a history book. :D

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:02 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
Earnhardt Jr., and Brett Farve. That's cool.

2.63 ounces of water. 8) I bet Wayne could boil a gallon at that rate. :D

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:02 pm 
Offline
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:53 pm
Posts: 275
Location: Indiana
Origam wrote:
redfurrymonster84 wrote:
Jon Bon Jovi sounds like a mushroom or anchovie or something...

My bad.. he never sang with System of a Down of course you wouldn't know him. :D Does the band "Bon Jovi" ring a bell?

redfurrymonster84 wrote:
And Desi Arnez sounds like a race car driver or something and Gorbachev sounds like a foreign car. Am I right?

Holy smokes.. someone hand this chicklet a history book. :D


Wow, that's a horrible name for a band. No, doesn't sound familiar.

History? Wonder why I don't know who they are... history is my worst subject. The guy that taught it to me last year kicked me out of class a gazzlion times so I really wasn't there to pay attention. And half the time I was'nt doing nuthin. Just sittin' there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:04 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Red.. you make me fear for the future. :D

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Something fun..
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:38 pm 
Offline
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 20500
Location: Southeastern US
Origam wrote:
http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp

Gives a lot of interesting info from the year you were born, people who share your birthday (Ghandi and Spanky share mine!), birth signs, how many btu your birthday candles burn at and how much water they could boil. :shock:

Fun stuff.. not sure if it'll work for Wayne though, I don't think it goes back to B.C.! :lol:
(ducking and running)


Why worry? I am soooo old I could not catch such a young whipper-snapper ... unless I shot you in the legs first :wink:


Just to prove you are wrong ... :P

Quote:
Some Celebrities who share your birthday:

Sammy Hagar (1947) Lenny Bruce (1925)


Quote:
Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 6.96868884540117 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)


:P STILL chasing cats ... :lol: :lol:

Quote:
Those 49 candles produce 49 BTUs,
or 12,348 calories of heat (that's only 12.3480 food Calories!) .

You can boil 5.60 US ounces of water with that many candles


Alternative source of energy?

_________________
With friends like Guido, you will not have enemies for long.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer


"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:40 pm 
Offline
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 20500
Location: Southeastern US
Archer wrote:
Earnhardt Jr., and Brett Farve. That's cool.

2.63 ounces of water. 8) I bet Wayne could boil a gallon at that rate. :D


Maybe I should aim higher with you ..... :lol: :lol:

_________________
With friends like Guido, you will not have enemies for long.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer


"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:45 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
Wayne Stollings wrote:
Archer wrote:
Earnhardt Jr., and Brett Farve. That's cool.

2.63 ounces of water. 8) I bet Wayne could boil a gallon at that rate. :D


Maybe I should aim higher with you ..... :lol: :lol:


Are you sure you can still see the sights? :D

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Something fun..
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:03 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Wayne Stollings wrote:
Why worry? I am soooo old I could not catch such a young whipper-snapper ... unless I shot you in the legs first :wink:

:shock: My legs are one of my best features, pick another area. :D

Wayne Stollings wrote:
Sammy Hagar (1947)

Oooh.. I like him. :D

Wayne Stollings wrote:
:P STILL chasing cats ... :lol: :lol:

ROFL.. are you shooting them too? :)

Wayne Stollings wrote:
Alternative source of energy?

Whoa.. you could almost power an entire city with that. ;)

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:53 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 2:02 pm
Posts: 2314
Quote:
What rock have your parents been keeping you under?! How do you not know who Jon Bon Jovi is?!


kind of reminds me of the other evening watching Rock Star Supernova..
a new band(Tommy Lee from Motley Crue, Gilby Clarke from Guns-n-Roses and Jason Newsted from Metallica)searching for a new lead singer auditioning and televising 16 hopeful rock star wannabes.

one of the young ones, a girl named Saida, had been choosing songs that
are way off from what their musical base is.

The other night Gilby asks her..."do you even know what kind of music we play" and she answers "well I've heard about your music"...and the entire group and audience bellows out "ooooooooooohhhhhh"...then she adds "when your music was out I was in diapers"...the whole stage went ballistic.

I watched it last year when they were searching for a new lead singer for INXS..they ended up with a really good rocker who could write songs as well.

there were some great bands from the 80's(some still playing today),
Bon Jovi,Police,Nirvana,Guns-n-Roses(yeah Axel Rose!!!!),INXS...etc

was never really into Motley Crue...still trying to figure out what Tommy Lee has that "attracted" Pamela Anderson and Heather Locklear to him.

I guess there's no point asking redfurry if she/he has heard of the
Beatles or Elvis... :shock:

http://rockstar.msn.com/rockstar/supernova

_________________
join the Ron Paul Revolution!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

if I could wake up tomorrow morning and push a button and all the AR's would be gone, I would lay awake tonight in anticipation of pushing the button.~~OHIOSTEVE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:51 pm 
Offline
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:53 pm
Posts: 275
Location: Indiana
denni50 wrote:
Quote:
What rock have your parents been keeping you under?! How do you not know who Jon Bon Jovi is?!


kind of reminds me of the other evening watching Rock Star Supernova..
a new band(Tommy Lee from Motley Crue, Gilby Clarke from Guns-n-Roses and Jason Newsted from Metallica)searching for a new lead singer auditioning and televising 16 hopeful rock star wannabes.

one of the young ones, a girl named Saida, had been choosing songs that
are way off from what their musical base is.

The other night Gilby asks her..."do you even know what kind of music we play" and she answers "well I've heard about your music"...and the entire group and audience bellows out "ooooooooooohhhhhh"...then she adds "when your music was out I was in diapers"...the whole stage went ballistic.

I watched it last year when they were searching for a new lead singer for INXS..they ended up with a really good rocker who could write songs as well.

there were some great bands from the 80's(some still playing today),
Bon Jovi,Police,Nirvana,Guns-n-Roses(yeah Axel Rose!!!!),INXS...etc

was never really into Motley Crue...still trying to figure out what Tommy Lee has that "attracted" Pamela Anderson and Heather Locklear to him.

I guess there's no point asking redfurry if she/he has heard of the
Beatles or Elvis... :shock:

http://rockstar.msn.com/rockstar/supernova


I know who Nirvana and Guns n Roses are. Oh, and Elivis is that dead guy with black shiney hair. Not sure who the others you mentioned are.

Quote:
she/he

She.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:22 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Red, if it makes you feel better I know you're a gal. :D

Deni, how can you not like Motley Crue?! My sister had a serious crush on Tommy Lee... it was kind of amusing. :D I prefered blondes. :lol:

GNR. I loved GNR, especially the original line up.. Axl, Stephen, Izzy, Duff, and Slash. :D I have no clue who Gilby is. I'm digging Velvet Revolver's stuff... 'course it could be cause I like gazing at Slash. :shock:

I turned on Supernova for the first few minutes.. it didn't do much for me, to American Idolish.

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group