EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Go go Godzilla!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:13 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Remember when Godzilla was a force to be reckoned with? The mighty lizard that could go into battle and stomp on whatever came it's way?
*sigh*
Poor Godzilla.. reduced to eating doritos from a big rig and licking the cheese off it's claw.
:cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:01 pm 

You bored?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:09 pm 

Archer wrote:
You bored?

A bit. :lol: It shows huh? I should've stuck with my 5 day weekend and not come in today! :x

Mrm. I'll just pretend it's tomorrow and the stripes in my hair are done and I can admire myself. :D :lol: That oughta pass some time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:24 pm 

How was your time off?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:40 pm 

Archer wrote:
How was your time off?

Drama, drama, drama, more drama, some more drama, a little bit more drama, some more drama, and a bit of drama to top it off. :lol: Gotta love family. Bleh.

I did accomplish what I set out to do.. I found a t-shirt for my friend's upcoming wedding. I swear womens clothing is insane. If it doesn't show off the belly it shows off the boobs. Geez-us.

Now if I could only find the right pair of shoes.. apparently even though it's a jeans and t-shirt wedding my black hiking boots aren't proper attire. Flurgh! I hate shoe shopping. I'd rather have carpal tunnel surgery without pain killers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:41 pm 

XXMag wrote:
You know that Godzilla scream from the old movies that sounded like someone was dragging a rake across a chalk board? I want to get that as a car horn.

Could you imagine driving down the street and have that come at you at about 100 decibels?

UGH! Just the thought sends chills up and down my spine. I hate nails on chalkboards lets alone rakes. :shock:

Mrm.. the old Godzilla scream always sounded to me like a fan belt gone wrong. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:03 pm 

Origam wrote:
If it doesn't show off the belly it shows off the boobs. Geez-us.
Or both. It's a bit out of hand, isn't it?

Quote:
I hate shoe shopping. I'd rather have carpal tunnel surgery without pain killers.
If I'm getting footwear for myself, then I know what I want, I get it, and I go. If I'm going with a woman, I take a gun in case I need to shoot myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:12 pm 

Archer wrote:
Origam wrote:
If it doesn't show off the belly it shows off the boobs. Geez-us.
Or both. It's a bit out of hand, isn't it?

Yes it is. I saw a pre-teen out shopping the other day that had on shorts so short that if she were a bit older you could tell if she was really blonde, and a halter top. :shock:
'Course back in the day I wore my fair share of short shorts and stuff.. but we had to make them ourselves! :D

Archer wrote:
[If I'm getting footwear for myself, then I know what I want, I get it, and I go. If I'm going with a woman, I take a gun in case I need to shoot myself.

I know the feeling. I hate shoe shopping with the girls, it's rather annoying. I don't see the sense in standing around trying to figure out if the light pink shoes match the light pink suit that's back home.. or if the white sandals would look cuter than the light blue ones.. or if the heel is to wide or to narrow. Flurgh!

I do spend a lot of time shoe shopping when it comes to hiking boots and tennis shoes though. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:17 pm 

Work boots are easy. My casual boots are easy. My hunting boots take some time, but I research them on the net before I go get them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:20 pm 

Archer wrote:
Work boots are easy. My casual boots are easy. My hunting boots take some time, but I research them on the net before I go get them.

To many boots. :shock:

I went through a girly moment about a year ago and bought a ton of shoes to go with all sorts of occasions and outfits. I think I've worn them all maybe a total of 5 times. :D :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:53 pm 

XXMag wrote:
There is no such thing as too many boots. Every pair of shoes I own is a boot of some sort, same as Archer.

Uh-oh.. there's those dueling banjos in the background! :lol:

Hmm.. I refuse to get a pair of boots until I can find a thigh high glittery purple vinyl boot with platform bottoms. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:06 pm 

XXMag wrote:
There is no such thing as too many boots. Every pair of shoes I own is a boot of some sort, same as Archer.

I haven't worn a pair of shoes in 4 years. I only wore those cause they had cleats on them. That excludes the two times I had to wear dress shoes with that stupid suit for those fancy occasions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:06 pm 

Origam wrote:
XXMag wrote:

Hmm.. I refuse to get a pair of boots until I can find a thigh high glittery purple vinyl boot with platform bottoms. :D

Banjos rock!

Hmmm, don't think I have any boots like that. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:11 pm 

Archer wrote:
Origam wrote:
XXMag wrote:

Banjos rock!

Hmmm, don't think I have any boots like that. :?

Banjos remind me of two things...:shock:

If you find boots like that get yourself a pair and let me know where you got them. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:15 pm 

Origam wrote:
Banjos remind me of two things...:shock:
Don't leave me hanging!

Quote:
If you find boots like that get yourself a pair and let me know where you got them. :D
Or, how about I just let you know where I didn't buy them?