EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:03 pm 
Offline
Member with 50 posts!
Member with 50 posts!

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:04 am
Posts: 110
Cell phone? whats that? J/K but I don't own one and have only used one once.

But you know it's 2006 when you have to go to the auto dealer to get a spare key because they have to PROGRAM the blinking chip in it.

mc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:32 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
Origam wrote:
Archer wrote:
Cause the youngest are so spoiled.

Oh please. The youngest get all the hand me downs and never get to do what the oldest does because they are "too young" and so forth. The bossy bullfrog oldest also tries to make the youngest do whatever the oldest wants. Pfft.


That's all because they are spoiled. That's the payback.

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:34 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
mc wrote:
Cell phone? whats that? J/K but I don't own one and have only used one once.

Serious? Even my Nana owns a cellphone. :D Granted she's only used it twice in the three years she's had it.. and that was just to see if it still worked. :lol:

mc wrote:
But you know it's 2006 when you have to go to the auto dealer to get a spare key because they have to PROGRAM the blinking chip in it.

mc

Now THATS a reason to like driving old cars. :D

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:36 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Archer wrote:
That's all because they are spoiled. That's the payback.


Dang.. am I sensing some sibling rivalry?! :D
I think middle children are spoiled the worst. :) 'Course I'm only going off my family experiences and we put the FUN in dysfunctional.

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:18 pm 
Offline
Member with 50 posts!
Member with 50 posts!

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:04 am
Posts: 110
Origam wrote:
mc wrote:
Cell phone? whats that? J/K but I don't own one and have only used one once.

Serious? Even my Nana owns a cellphone. :D Granted she's only used it twice in the three years she's had it.. and that was just to see if it still worked. :lol:

mc wrote:
But you know it's 2006 when you have to go to the auto dealer to get a spare key because they have to PROGRAM the blinking chip in it.

mc

Now THATS a reason to like driving old cars. :D


Serious as I can be, but I must concede that I have been looking into one of the prepaid jobs for the car.

How true, the older ones have their merits and you don't need a $$$ diagnostic computer to figure out whats wrong with it either -- oh well guess I'm just getting close to geezer stage.

mc


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group