EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

Swooning and such...
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3081
Page 1 of 3

Author:  Archer [ Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

That sucks. Who's going to yell at me when I'm bad? (And give me cyber kisses when I'm good. :D )

Author:  Origam [ Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

Archer wrote:
That sucks. Who's going to yell at me when I'm bad? (And give me cyber kisses when I'm good. :D )

Geez.. kick me to the curb again why don'tcha? :cry:

Author:  Archer [ Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

Origam wrote:
Archer wrote:
That sucks. Who's going to yell at me when I'm bad? (And give me cyber kisses when I'm good. :D )

Geez.. kick me to the curb again why don'tcha? :cry:


Hey, it was just an innocent peck. Nobody is kicking you to the curb. Come here.

Author:  hunter88 [ Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
Origam wrote:

Geez.. kick me to the curb again why don'tcha? :(


Don't worry, I'll pick you up and dust you off if Archer kicks you to the curb. Wouldn't catch me doing that. :roll:

But then, as we get older we tend to be more appreciative. :wink:

Author:  Origam [ Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

hunter88 wrote:
Don't worry, I'll pick you up and dust you off if Archer kicks you to the curb. Wouldn't catch me doing that. :roll:

But then, as we get older we tend to be more appreciative. :wink:

*swoon*

Author:  Origam [ Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Archer wrote:
Origam wrote:
Archer wrote:
That sucks. Who's going to yell at me when I'm bad? (And give me cyber kisses when I'm good. :D )

Geez.. kick me to the curb again why don'tcha? :cry:


Hey, it was just an innocent peck. Nobody is kicking you to the curb. Come here.

I would.. but I'm busy swooning over Hunter. :D

Author:  hunter88 [ Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yep, I always appreciate someone telling me what that sign says because my eyesight isn't as good, and someone telling what everyone is saying because my hearing isn't as good.

Thank God the parts I don't need as much are going first.

Author:  Origam [ Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

hunter88 wrote:
Yep, I always appreciate someone telling me what that sign says because my eyesight isn't as good,

That's a good thing though.. the eyesight not being as good, means you won't be looking at other women and asking them for kisses. :D

hunter88 wrote:
and someone telling what everyone is saying because my hearing isn't as good.

Word.. that means you wouldn't complain about the radio being up loud then. :D

hunter88 wrote:
Thank God the parts I don't need as much are going first.
Uhm.. :shock:

Author:  hunter88 [ Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
That's a good thing though.. the eyesight not being as good, means you won't be looking at other women and asking them for kisses.


Just because the eyes don't work as good as they used to, doesn't mean I'm looking for a life of celibacy. :wink:

Quote:
Word.. that means you wouldn't complain about the radio being up loud then.


Not as long as it isn't between me and the TV during football season.


Quote:
hunter88 wrote:
Thank God the parts I don't need as much are going first.
Uhm.. :shock:


Get your mind out of the gutter. :lol: You ever tried to use a mouse without an index finger. :wink:

Author:  Origam [ Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

hunter88 wrote:
Just because the eyes don't work as good as they used to, doesn't mean I'm looking for a life of celibacy. :wink:

That's an evil word. It's worse than cursing in some circles. :D :lol:

hunter88 wrote:
Not as long as it isn't between me and the TV during football season.

Depends.. are the Bears playing? :D


hunter88 wrote:
Get your mind out of the gutter. :lol:

That's kind of hard to do. My mind spends so much time there it's been given a throne.

hunter88 wrote:
You ever tried to use a mouse without an index finger. :wink:

Actually I have. :lol: That's what thumbs are for. :D

Author:  Archer [ Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hey! Who's gettting kicked to the curb here?

Author:  Origam [ Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Archer wrote:
Hey! Who's gettting kicked to the curb here?

Mrm.. you're so far in the doghouse you're lucky you don't have fleas. Besides, you can't complain until I start making out with people. :lol:

Author:  hunter88 [ Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
hunter88 wrote:
Just because the eyes don't work as good as they used to, doesn't mean I'm looking for a life of celibacy. :wink:

That's an evil word. It's worse than cursing in some circles. :lol: :lol:


Reminds me of the monk that was translating old transcripts. All of a sudden they heard him yell out OH NO. Everyone ran to see what was wrong, and found him crying and sobing. They said what's wrong. And he told them, "it says celibrate."

Quote:
Depends.. are the Bears playing?


Well actually for a last few years they haven't been playing. at least it seems that way when you watch them. :lol:

My favorite team changes from time to time. I like the Colts, but I wouldn't mind seeing Green Bay have a good year for Bret.

Quote:
Archer wrote
Hey! Who's gettting kicked to the curb here?


Might be you now. :lol:

Actually I'm just looking for someone that doesn't like BBQ ribs or beer. There are some things in life you share with others, and then there's beer and ribs.

Author:  Origam [ Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

hunter88 wrote:
Reminds me of the monk that was translating old transcripts. All of a sudden they heard him yell out OH NO. Everyone ran to see what was wrong, and found him crying and sobing. They said what's wrong. And he told them, "it says celibrate."

*SNORK* Too funny. :D

hunter88 wrote:
Well actually for a last few years they haven't been playing. at least it seems that way when you watch them. :lol:

Pfft.. the Bears are better than the chokers.. I mean Chargers. :D

hunter88 wrote:
My favorite team changes from time to time. I like the Colts, but I wouldn't mind seeing Green Bay have a good year for Bret.

GreenBay is cool. :D

hunter88 wrote:
Actually I'm just looking for someone that doesn't like BBQ ribs or beer. There are some things in life you share with others, and then there's beer and ribs.

Ribs.. *sigh* I miss ribs. :( You can have the beer and ribs, as long as I can have the tofu and diet cherry coke. :D

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

hunter88 wrote:
Quote:
Origam wrote:

Geez.. kick me to the curb again why don'tcha? :(


Don't worry, I'll pick you up and dust you off if Archer kicks you to the curb. Wouldn't catch me doing that. :roll:

But then, as we get older we tend to be more appreciative. :wink:


And less picky .... did I say that out loud?

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/