EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:42 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
Mr. Venom wrote:
Archer wrote:
hunter88 wrote:
And of course there are those backstraps.


Few things in life excite me more than backstrap.

I go for elk in less than a month. Then when October is here, I'll be chasing the whitetails with my bow til the tags run out or January gets here.


Don't you go after Javalina? We have some ferals and the Russian Boars are starting to be more and more plentiful..again. I plan on getting a few of those this year. I only keep one,and donate the rest to the needy. I also got drawn for mu extra doe tag this year!!!


That's cool. I haven't hunted javelina before, but I've got a hunt planned for early next year. I've seen some video of the hunts, and it looks like a blast. I want to do some hog hunting too. That's hard to beat.

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:13 pm 
Archer wrote:
X-Black wrote:
Archer wrote:
hunter88 wrote:
And of course there are those backstraps.


Few things in life excite me more than backstrap.

.


If that's what "FLOATS YOUR BOAT" women excite me.


To quote you, "Go back and read what I wrote. :roll: "

Women just happen to be one of the few things that I referred to. That's funny, though, seems most of the pictures you have posted in the past didn't involve any women. :lol:


If you look you will see a rather flattering picture of grace posted a while back. If suspect you are into the larger lady that you drag around on hunting trips.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:48 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
X-Black wrote:
If you look you will see a rather flattering picture of grace posted a while back. If suspect you are into the larger lady that you drag around on hunting trips.


Who might that be? I don't believe we've discussed anything like that since you've been here. Oh, you must be remembering something from your days as someone else. That's right.

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:37 pm 
Archer wrote:
X-Black wrote:
If you look you will see a rather flattering picture of grace posted a while back. If suspect you are into the larger lady that you drag around on hunting trips.


Who might that be? I don't believe we've discussed anything like that since you've been here. Oh, you must be remembering something from your days as someone else. That's right.


What are you going on about?

Image

Does the picture ring a bell? The sort of lady I suspect you drag around hunting with you. Is that simple enough for you?

Do you act like a prick all the time or just when people make you feel small son?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:37 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
X-Black wrote:
The sort of lady I suspect you drag around hunting with you. Is that simple enough for you?

Do you act like a prick all the time or just when people make you feel small son?


You know dang well that's not what you were referring to. And I wasn't being a prick. Just calling you out. You're just lashing out because you were called out. You've made it pretty obvious who you are, and it seems to ruffle your British feathers any time I mention it. It wouldn't bother you so much if it weren't true. :wink:

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:01 pm 
Archer wrote:
X-Black wrote:
The sort of lady I suspect you drag around hunting with you. Is that simple enough for you?

Do you act like a prick all the time or just when people make you feel small son?


You know dang well that's not what you were referring to. And I wasn't being a prick. Just calling you out. You're just lashing out because you were called out. You've made it pretty obvious who you are, and it seems to ruffle your British feathers any time I mention it. It wouldn't bother you so much if it weren't true. :wink:


Call me out? You have a problem son. You are the one who keeps banging on about me being someone else. Now once again I will put you on the spot.

Put up or shut up young man, prove it or put it to bed.

You and your conspiracy theory. The only thing that ever bothered me about it was you saying I posted porn other than that I don't give a f##k what you post ;)


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:34 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
X-Black wrote:
Archer wrote:
X-Black wrote:
The sort of lady I suspect you drag around hunting with you. Is that simple enough for you?

Do you act like a prick all the time or just when people make you feel small son?


You know dang well that's not what you were referring to. And I wasn't being a prick. Just calling you out. You're just lashing out because you were called out. You've made it pretty obvious who you are, and it seems to ruffle your British feathers any time I mention it. It wouldn't bother you so much if it weren't true. :wink:


Call me out? You have a problem son. You are the one who keeps banging on about me being someone else. Now once again I will put you on the spot.

Put up or shut up young man, prove it or put it to bed.

You and your conspiracy theory. The only thing that ever bothered me about it was you saying I posted porn other than that I don't give a f##k what you post ;)


You know too much to be who you say you are. You are obviously bothered by it all, since I haven't said a thing about porn in a long time. Now you're just trying to crawfish out of the argument with statements like that.

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:01 pm 
Archer wrote:
X-Black wrote:
Archer wrote:
X-Black wrote:
The sort of lady I suspect you drag around hunting with you. Is that simple enough for you?

Do you act like a prick all the time or just when people make you feel small son?


You know dang well that's not what you were referring to. And I wasn't being a prick. Just calling you out. You're just lashing out because you were called out. You've made it pretty obvious who you are, and it seems to ruffle your British feathers any time I mention it. It wouldn't bother you so much if it weren't true. :wink:


Call me out? You have a problem son. You are the one who keeps banging on about me being someone else. Now once again I will put you on the spot.

Put up or shut up young man, prove it or put it to bed.

You and your conspiracy theory. The only thing that ever bothered me about it was you saying I posted porn other than that I don't give a f##k what you post ;)


You know too much to be who you say you are. You are obviously bothered by it all, since I haven't said a thing about porn in a long time. Now you're just trying to crawfish out of the argument with statements like that.


Oh please, go tell someone who cares. You don't need to mention porn since you have already accused me of being the person who posted porn on this site when you refer to me as the other person it's just a sneaky way of bringing it up.

I don't need to sniff around porn sites, I have a very nice wife to look at. 8)

Now you go chase white tails and make yourself feel like a real man ;)


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group