PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:37 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcbN4_3l8TI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:33 am 

Beautifully put together. Bought tears to me eyes.. bless 'em all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:14 am 
62,000 innocent people have died since 9/11 and because of it. When is the vengence going to stop?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:31 am 

X-Black wrote:
62,000 innocent people have died since 9/11 and because of it. When is the vengence going to stop?

I said the same thing yesterday. This war could turn into a Vietnam. In fact I think it has.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:37 am 

Grace wrote:
X-Black wrote:

I said the same thing yesterday. This war could turn into a Vietnam. In fact I think it has.
The war we are hardly fighting back, here in the USA, is now killing 13,325 per year with untold wounded and crime victims. To try to fight moslem kill cult terrorists is one thing, to leave our back door open is another. Allowing the kill cult to have trojan horse enclaves in this country, along with communist orgs, and 30 million illegals with 30 million felonious supporters---that is treason. To not fight to reduce emissions and depletions is a crime against the biosphere, immoral and evil.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:06 am 
Johhny Electriglide wrote:
Grace wrote:
X-Black wrote:

The war we are hardly fighting back, here in the USA, is now killing 13,325 per year with untold wounded and crime victims. To try to fight moslem kill cult terrorists is one thing, to leave our back door open is another. Allowing the kill cult to have trojan horse enclaves in this country, along with communist orgs, and 30 million illegals with 30 million felonious supporters---that is treason. To not fight to reduce emissions and depletions is a crime against the biosphere, immoral and evil.

You don't come accross many enviromentalist racist bigots, you are the first for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:31 pm 

X-Black wrote:
Johnny Electriglide wrote:
Grace wrote:
X-Black wrote:
62,000 innocent people have died since 9/11 and because of it. When is the vengeance going to stop?

You don't come across many environmentalist racist bigots, you are the first for me.
What the hell are you talking about? Do you know the laws? Don't you care about the death rate of Americans? Do you favor moslem kill cult people, or communists, or illegals? Then you encourage, which is a felony, Sec8USC1324. Do you favor overpopulation, which is 7 times sustainable at the US standard of living? Don't call me a racist bigot, call yourself a felon.

Post subject: Re: In Honor
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:47 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Mr. Venom wrote:

I was reading "Wake Island, Alamo of the Pacific" while on vacation, which dealt with the actions of other heroes in a similar situation. Not only the many Marines, but also Army, Navy, and even a fair number of civilian employees who fought off the Japanese invaders and inflicted far more damage than anyone ever imagined possible.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein