EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:36 pm 
Origam wrote:
X-Black wrote:
Don't you have some crap photo of Colarado to take?

:roll: Ok Simon Cowell.. don't you have to go post a thread so you can whine about people taking it off topic when they post about something else? Pot..kettle.. black (hey thats you!).


Well since you was the one who sent it off topic yes you are correct.

You kettle
pot :roll: black

And no we don't want another crappy photo posted :?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:40 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 10701
Location: S. Fla
supertwist wrote:
Origam wrote:
ST, about the people being thrilled to touch a chicken thing.. I'd be tickled if I knew someone with a chicken tame enough to pet. I've got a thing for birds though...

Sapphire is a very friendly little bird, probably because my son raised her from a chick. She's even followed my son into the house. :?

Sapphire the BBQ chicken ;)
Image



Hmm. Looks like she's one step away from soup. Or BBQ. But that's life on ST's farm. LOL.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:40 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
supertwist wrote:
Sapphire is a very friendly little bird, probably because my son raised her from a chick. She's even followed my son into the house. :?

Sapphire the BBQ chicken ;)
Image

Sapphire is very pretty. :) Did your son handfeed her?

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:42 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 10701
Location: S. Fla
Origam
Quote:
Sapphire is very pretty. Smile Did your son handfeed her?


No, he used his feet. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:46 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
X-Black wrote:
Well since you was the one who sent it off topic yes you are correct.

Got a hillbilly thing going there.. trying to picture an english accent saying "ya'll".

X-Black wrote:
And no we don't want another crappy photo posted :?

Oh no.. X-Black doesn't like my pictures. *sniffle* Whatever shall I do? *SOB*
:roll: Your insults might have some sting to them if you were taken seriously. :lol:

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:46 pm 
You would face prosecution for keeping birds in the small confined conditions ST keeps her birds if she was in the UK.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:47 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Grace wrote:
Origam
Quote:
Sapphire is very pretty. Smile Did your son handfeed her?


No, he used his feet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll:

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:51 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 10701
Location: S. Fla
Origam wrote:
Grace wrote:
Origam
Quote:
Sapphire is very pretty. Smile Did your son handfeed her?


No, he used his feet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll:


\:D/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:00 pm 
Origam wrote:
X-Black wrote:
Well since you was the one who sent it off topic yes you are correct.

Got a hillbilly thing going there.. trying to picture an english accent saying "ya'll".

X-Black wrote:
And no we don't want another crappy photo posted :?

Oh no.. X-Black doesn't like my pictures. *sniffle* Whatever shall I do? *SOB*
:roll: Your insults might have some sting to them if you were taken seriously. :lol:


Insult? Just following your lead when you took things off topic. I guess it means more than you let us believe since you take time to respond 8)

P.S I don't have an English accent :lol:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:06 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
X-Black wrote:
Insult? Just following your lead when you took things off topic. I guess it means more than you let us believe since you take time to respond 8)

I'm sorry.. did you feel the need to come to Grace's defense? And here I thought Grace was more than capable of defending herself.. especially when she knows that someone is just poking fun at her.

I take the time to respond because you're more amusing than pagination. :roll:

X-Black wrote:
P.S I don't have an English accent :lol:

Good on ya.

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:17 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 10701
Location: S. Fla
Origam
Quote:
I'm sorry.. did you feel the need to come to Grace's defense? And here I thought Grace was more than capable of defending herself.. especially when she knows that someone is just poking fun at her.


So now it's my fault he jumped in with what I thought was a joke? Seriously, look what you wrote. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:20 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 10701
Location: S. Fla
Annnd PS - I did respond to your pigeon rescue "poke" with my lunch post. I know a poke when I see one and didn't mind it at all, as was reflected in my response to you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:27 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Grace wrote:
Origam
Quote:
I'm sorry.. did you feel the need to come to Grace's defense? And here I thought Grace was more than capable of defending herself.. especially when she knows that someone is just poking fun at her.


So now it's my fault he jumped in with what I thought was a joke? Seriously, look what you wrote. :roll:

Did I say it was your fault? No. I just asked if he felt the need to come to your defense.

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:30 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
Grace wrote:
Annnd PS - I did respond to your pigeon rescue "poke" with my lunch post.

I know that.. you're the blond one remember? :D

Grace wrote:
I know a poke when I see one and didn't mind it at all, as was reflected in my response to you.

*nod* That's why you're so near and dear to me. ;)

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:31 pm 
Origam wrote:
X-Black wrote:
Insult? Just following your lead when you took things off topic. I guess it means more than you let us believe since you take time to respond 8)

I'm sorry.. did you feel the need to come to Grace's defense? And here I thought Grace was more than capable of defending herself.. especially when she knows that someone is just poking fun at her.

I take the time to respond because you're more amusing than pagination. :roll:

X-Black wrote:
P.S I don't have an English accent :lol:

Good on ya.


And you can't see when someone is joining in on that fun...................

Reflection on you me thinks :)


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group