EnviroLink Forum
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/

Clinton vs Wallace
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3236
Page 2 of 2

Author:  denni50 [ Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
Wow, you don't think the character of our President is important?


our President is GW!!

so I'm comparing the character of our "current" President to the "past" President.

Author:  Archer [ Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

sianblooz wrote:
Archer wrote:
sianblooz wrote:
Archer wrote:
LC wrote:
I'm inclined to believe Clinton on this one, although he used kind of the same tone in denying a sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky (which, btw, was no one's damn business, and how rude to ask!).


Wow, you don't think the character of our President is important? :shock:


Sure its important.
Thats why we need a new president.


Why must everyone throw things off track with jabs at Bush? We all know everyone hates him, so can we stay on topic?


Why did you ask the question then?

We're supposedly the richest country in the world. Why can't we have a president who can read and think and talk?


Heh, I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that our President is a lot smarter than you are.

Author:  Archer [ Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

denni50 wrote:
Quote:
Wow, you don't think the character of our President is important?


our President is GW!!

so I'm comparing the character of our "current" President to the "past" President.


I know! Bush is not the subject, though! Just analyze Clinton's character, not anyone else. :roll:

Author:  denni50 [ Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
I know! Bush is not the subject, though! Just analyze Clinton's character, not anyone else.


OK...you win!!!.... :wink:

Author:  Archer [ Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

denni50 wrote:
Quote:
I know! Bush is not the subject, though! Just analyze Clinton's character, not anyone else.


OK...you win!!!.... :wink:


WooHoo!

Author:  hunter88 [ Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
We're supposedly the richest country in the world. Why can't we have a president who can read and think and talk?

Heh, I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that our President is a lot smarter than you are.


Actually after the last election was over, they were finally able to get Kerry's grade that he had been holding up. Seems he had reason to hold them up till after the election, his grades were worse then Bush's.

I did hear today after Clinton's story, and the New York Times story, they have decided to de-classify all the info so everyone can see all of it, and not just the side that has ben put out so far. I really don't know why they bother, because if you hate Bush you'll never believe anything positive said about him anyway.

It does amaze me in times like this with people around the world that would like nothing better then to kill as many of us as possible, we have to have such hatred for our own.

Let's remember you can't blame the Iraq war for 9-11. People wanted to kill us long before Bush got in office. If you believe Clinton he knew about it and did all he could. So blaming Bush for all this doesn't make sense. Blame him for Iraq if you want. But the 93 twin tower bombings, the USS Cole and all the other attacks on us were long before Bush came on the scene. People want to kill us, and yet we have so much more hate for one of our own then we do for the terrorists trying to kill us. It just amazes me.

Author:  sianblooz [ Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:51 am ]
Post subject: 

Archer wrote:
sianblooz wrote:
Archer wrote:
sianblooz wrote:
Archer wrote:
LC wrote:
I'm inclined to believe Clinton on this one, although he used kind of the same tone in denying a sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky (which, btw, was no one's damn business, and how rude to ask!).


Wow, you don't think the character of our President is important? :shock:


Sure its important.
Thats why we need a new president.


Why must everyone throw things off track with jabs at Bush? We all know everyone hates him, so can we stay on topic?


Why did you ask the question then?

We're supposedly the richest country in the world. Why can't we have a president who can read and think and talk?


Heh, I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that our President is a lot smarter than you are.


Well, he was smart enough to get his daddy to buy his job for him but my dog is probably smarter than he is. And a hell of a lot more honest.

Author:  Johhny Electriglide [ Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:19 am ]
Post subject: 

Reagan, Bush 1, and Clinton were all traitors by not following their Oaths of Office with regard to Article Four Section 4 of the US Constitution and enforcement of 1986 Laws. Bush 2 has done the same, but in a time of war, which is a death sentence. Clinton claims to have done all he could do with terrorist moslems. His morals were up for question, but JFK was worse in that respect only, but didn't get caught in a media scandal.
Clinton had the chance to do really significant things for the environment, but didn't. He signed felony executive orders encouraging illegals.
Of course, congressmen and senators, and cabinet members take the same oath, and many of them got away with anti-American corruption, too.
When you look at it, the USA has had an anti-American government since LBJ, and that awful traitor Ted Kennedy is still around, ruining his family name. I wish Perot would have won instead of Clinton--then we wouldn't have NAFTA and the SPP looming to cause civil war. :x

Author:  sianblooz [ Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:40 am ]
Post subject: 

A hillbilly with a permanent hard-on, an upper-class bureaucrat-twit, an actor-imbecile, a born-again Christian peanut farmer, an unelected college football lineman, a paranoid moral dwarf, a vulgar cowboy criminal, and mediocre playboy sex fiend.

[[Comedian George Carlin's description of the last eight Presidents prior to the little moron's theft of that office.]]

Author:  LC [ Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:33 am ]
Post subject: 

HMMMMM.

I think Bush has an occasional problem with speaking clearly, and using words found in the dictionary. On the other hand, we always have the most socially savvy leader in the world. I'm proud of George W., as he presents himself on the world front. I'm proud of him.

I am REALLY proud of Clinton, and proud of Jimmy Carter, and proud of Gerald Ford, and really proud of Reagan.

Compared to other national leaders, I'm always proud of our presidents.

Author:  Wayne Stollings [ Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:54 am ]
Post subject: 

LC wrote:
HMMMMM.

I think Bush has an occasional problem with speaking clearly, and using words found in the dictionary. On the other hand, we always have the most socially savvy leader in the world. I'm proud of George W., as he presents himself on the world front. I'm proud of him.

I am REALLY proud of Clinton, and proud of Jimmy Carter, and proud of Gerald Ford, and really proud of Reagan.

Compared to other national leaders, I'm always proud of our presidents.


However, a "socially savvy" person would not have given the German leader a back rub as was reported in the media. The look on her face was more of litigation than appreciation .... :lol: :lol:

Author:  denni50 [ Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:55 am ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
However, a "socially savvy" person would not have given the German leader a back rub as was reported in the media. The look on her face was more of litigation than appreciation ....


lol....I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that clip...the expression
on her face spoke volumes....he looked like a "gaffe" doing that.

Author:  Red [ Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:17 am ]
Post subject: 

I thought Willie was going to have a coronary.



Clinton - "I triiiied"

Yoda - "Do, or do not. There is no try"

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/