EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:37 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 1613
Location: New York City
ImageImage

Image

The MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL-STATE COMPLEX TERRORISTS

_________________
http://www.antebozanich.org


Last edited by Ante Bozanich on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:50 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:17 am
Posts: 9576
What happened to that fellow who was down on the ground in front of those police, ante?

He got caught publically scrambling eggs? O:)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:49 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 1613
Location: New York City
Iowanic wrote:
Ante Bozanich wrote:
ImageImage

Image

The MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL-STATE COMPLEX TERRORISTS


What happened to that fellow who was down on the ground in front of those police, ante?

He got caught publically scrambling eggs? O:)


Oh, that fellow is a lady and she was caught scrambling tofu for her boyfriend who was most likely framed by the FBI for throwing a rock through a window of an animal torture/murder facility.

And this little fellow bellow was caught soiling his diapers. O:)


Image

_________________
http://www.antebozanich.org


Last edited by Ante Bozanich on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:56 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:38 am
Posts: 16150
Location: Florida
Ante Bozanich wrote:
Iowanic wrote:
Ante Bozanich wrote:
ImageImage

Image

MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL-STATE COMPLEX TERRORISTS


What happened to that fellow who was down on the ground in front of those police, ante?

He got caught publically scrambling eggs? O:)


Oh, that fellow is a lady and she was caught scrambling tofu for her boyfriend who was most likely framed by the FBI for throwing a rock through a window of an animal torture/murder facility.

And this little fellow bellow was caught soiling his diapers. O:)


Image


Try to stick with the topic.....those pictures have nothing to do with anything that is being discussed. Please start a new thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:08 pm 
Offline
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:48 pm
Posts: 953
Location: US
OK, Ante, I was with you until you gave that. I don't recall you being one to justify violence to "liberate" animals, but I must have been mistaken. Yup, I was WRONG! :shock: O:)

_________________
It's often a man's mouth broke his nose...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:15 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 1613
Location: New York City
Ante Bozanich wrote:
Iowanic wrote:
Ante Bozanich wrote:
ImageImage

Image

The MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL-STATE COMPLEX TERRORISTS


What happened to that fellow who was down on the ground in front of those police, ante?

He got caught publically scrambling eggs? O:)


Oh, that fellow is a lady and she was caught scrambling tofu for her boyfriend who was most likely framed by the FBI for throwing a rock through a window of an animal torture/murder facility.

And this little fellow bellow was caught soiling his diapers. O:)


Image


animallover wrote:
Try to stick with the topic.....those pictures have nothing to do with anything that is being discussed. Please start a new thread.


Thanks!!! Great idea!!! I think I will just do that if you promise that you will leave alone this post here. Is this a deal?

_________________
http://www.antebozanich.org


Last edited by Ante Bozanich on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:19 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:38 am
Posts: 16150
Location: Florida
Ante Bozanich wrote:

Thanks!!! Great idea!!! I think I will just do that if you promise that you will leave alone this post here. Is this a deal?


After you start the new thread I will move the off topic pictures over to it to help you out. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:21 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 1613
Location: New York City
animallover wrote:
Ante Bozanich wrote:

Thanks!!! Great idea!!! I think I will just do that if you promise that you will leave alone this post here. Is this a deal?


After you start the new thread I will move the off topic pictures over to it to help you out. :wink:


I guess no deal then.

_________________
http://www.antebozanich.org


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:37 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 1613
Location: New York City
MojoMesmer wrote:
OK, Ante, I was with you until you gave that. I don't recall you being one to justify violence to "liberate" animals, but I must have been mistaken. Yup, I was WRONG! :shock: O:)


Never said that I justify violence to liberate animals. Only trying to point out the irony of it all.

By the way, this is why this pastiche of mine above, is very much relevant and directly related to this thread. I think most of people, if they are being honest, can see that.

_________________
http://www.antebozanich.org


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:42 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:38 am
Posts: 16150
Location: Florida
Ante Bozanich wrote:
MojoMesmer wrote:
OK, Ante, I was with you until you gave that. I don't recall you being one to justify violence to "liberate" animals, but I must have been mistaken. Yup, I was WRONG! :shock: O:)


Never said that I justify violence to liberate animals. Only trying to point out the irony of it all.

By the way, this is why this pastiche of mine above, is very much relevant and directly related to this thread. I think most of people, if they are being honest, can see that.


Those photos were taken out of context and have no actual connection to anything you have indicated or misrepresented them to have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:43 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:10 pm
Posts: 3310
Ante Bozanich wrote:
MojoMesmer wrote:
OK, Ante, I was with you until you gave that. I don't recall you being one to justify violence to "liberate" animals, but I must have been mistaken. Yup, I was WRONG! :shock: O:)


Never said that I justify violence to liberate animals. Only trying to point out the irony of it all.

By the way, this is why this pastiche of mine above, is very much relevant and directly related to this thread. I think most of people, if they are being honest, can see that.


Yes Ante I can see that this collage is related to THIS thread but more closely to the garbage can where you got it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:02 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 1613
Location: New York City
pops wrote:
Ante Bozanich wrote:
MojoMesmer wrote:
OK, Ante, I was with you until you gave that. I don't recall you being one to justify violence to "liberate" animals, but I must have been mistaken. Yup, I was WRONG! :shock: O:)


Never said that I justify violence to liberate animals. Only trying to point out the irony of it all.

By the way, this is why this pastiche of mine above, is very much relevant and directly related to this thread. I think most of people, if they are being honest, can see that.


Yes Ante I can see that this collage is related to THIS thread but more closely to the garbage can where you got it


Well... well, I must say that I am glad that you can see that this collage is related to THIS thread and that you're able to conceptualize at least a little, I guess you're not as bad as I thought. Unfortunately, this obviously can't be said about some other people here. And yes, you can find all kinds of goodies in a garbage can to express yourself with, if you look deep enough.

_________________
http://www.antebozanich.org


Last edited by Ante Bozanich on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:04 pm 
Offline
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:48 pm
Posts: 953
Location: US
You know Ante, I also don't recall you being so hostile. I must say it doesn't suit you.

_________________
It's often a man's mouth broke his nose...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:35 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 1613
Location: New York City
CONCLUSION:

Humans are more social than rational animals (Martin Balluch) and some are unfortunately considered "moral patients."

_________________
http://www.antebozanich.org


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:38 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:10 pm
Posts: 3310
Ante Bozanich wrote:
CONCLUSION:

Humans are more social than rational animals (Martin Balluch) and some are unfortunately considered "moral patients."

Well in a few million years ante maybe you'll make it


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group